Cruentus Luna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cruentus Luna

The area of Seattle has been inhabited for almost 4, 000 years. The earliest inhabitants were the Duwamish Tribe, and with them, came their legends of the man-wolf. Werewolves have inhabited this land long before the first Europeans came.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kristof's Manor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

Kristof's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Kristof's Manor   Kristof's Manor EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:45 pm

OOC:// Erm...I wrote a set up for this...and it was pretty good...but I can't find it. 0.o

Um, Pannic, Algernon will ring the bell and be brought in to see Moira. And then, HFCP, Jay will call on Moira as well.

Just as soon as I find that dang set-up....

-rummages through room again-

It probably doesn't help that I have 13 notebooks....all of which I use....0.0
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

Kristof's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristof's Manor   Kristof's Manor EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:12 am

((-giggles- I have 30. Just counted them. Always ripping pages out and I've actualy had to throw away a few but yeah I use all of them as well ^^))
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

Kristof's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristof's Manor   Kristof's Manor EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 1:47 am

ooc:// Found it!

bic://
Delicate fingers plucked the strings of the golden harp, sending soothing, angelic music throughout the sun lit room. The four walls were mainly glass, and because the room was on the corner of the East wing of Kristof's manor, it was a magnificent, airy room, almost as if one were really outside among the overwhelming beauty of the towering, green pine forest.

Kristof Vincent Lacovik sat in a velvet mahogany arm-chair with his eyes closed, his hand waving to and fro with the rhythm of the harp. He was dressed in the attire of a 14th century Hungarian nobel, his ear, his status. He relished it as often as he could. His belt even held a rapier, made of pure silver. Across the room, his stolen angel sat playing her harp as intstructed. Her prized black cape lay in ashes under the blazing fireplace. She wore a medieval gown, though it was made of green silk that shone like her emerald eyes. The extravagant gown, tailored for her personally, was also adorned with elaborate gold designs. Upon her brilliant blond curls, Kristof had set a glittering golden crown decorated with diamonds and emeralds. The two could have passed for royalty in another era quite easily. Ironically, the two were royalty in another era.

The Irish aria ended and Kristof sighed in pure contentment.

"Oh, my magnificent, matchless Moira, my adored astounding angel. You, my love, are a priceless, living, breathing work of art. Your boundless beauty, your flawless fingers, your sweet song...the one who made you is the greatest artist who has ever graced the earth," Kristof exclaimed joyously. Moira's green eyes darkened and frowning, she started outside, away from her captor.

"He was a monster, like you," she hissed bitterly. Krisof sat up in his chair, and opened his striking, curious blue eyes.

"Well, my angel, I think it is past time we get to know each other more...intimately," he whispered. He stood and floated gracefully across the room. Placing a hand on the bare skin of her shoulder, he leaned down to kiss her cheek. Moira cringed but knew better than to pull away, not even when he brushed a lock of her hair off the tender skin just above her breasts.

"I have already told you. It is nothing of interest. My story could not possibly.."

A tentative knock interrupted her and Kristof truned with flashing icy eyes.

"What is it? I told you we were not to be disturbed under any circumstances!" he screamed furiously. Moira could sense the servant's fear even from the opposite end of the closed door.

"I...I'm sorry, my lord. There's a vampire who's asking to see Lady Moira," he whispered. Moira's eyes widened, but Kristof smiled maliciously.

"Send them away. I have no desire for any visitors," Moira quickly said. Kristof clucked at her as though he were scolding her for her inhospitality.

"No, no, send our guest in," he chuckled. The vampire rushed away, and was soon back. Moira tensed, as the familiar scent floated to her nostrils. She was about to beg Kristof not to harm their guest, but the door opened.

OOC:// It doesn't matter who shows up first. It can be Jay or Algernon. It's whoever posts first. Ready...GO! lol!
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

Kristof's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristof's Manor   Kristof's Manor EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:42 pm

Jay's deep blue dress was modest but well fitting. Professional in it's own way. Her hair was done up so that it was in one half pony tail so that the rest of the curling black hair dripped around her shoulders but it staid away from her eyes.

Thoughs eyes were so alight with excitement and her mind as innocent as she was. Simply enjoying the feel of Bastet's soft black fur in her arms. Returning the cat would be hard but seeing Moira was important. Plus, Bastet might die if she did not return to her creator.

With a flourish she sent the golden knocker ringing and soon enough a servant arrived. At first he refused to even talk to her. With eyes narrowed she glared at him, "Do you know who I am? I am apprentice to Moira and this is her consort." She gestured to the cat, "If you don't let me see her then they both will die."

He skittered away and quickly returned. Looking pale and rubbing his hands together nervously. He was a quivering thing. Like a rabbit that had it's leg broken by a car and was both terrified and unable to move. Muttering something that she could not understand he led her inside.

Quickly enough she was distracted by the enormity and beauty of the home. Several hall ways but simple so as not to over do it. There was paintings that she had a wish to stay and stare at. Perhaps a painter. She had years now to do it and to practise.

It was a bit terrifying knowing how long she was going to live. When the scent of Moira reached her she sped up. Nearly running over the poor quivering one as he tried to open the door and make a run for it at the same time. Quickly making her way around him she had to pause.

The man was gorgeous. Not like the cute coffee by but a grown man, timeless, beauty that took her breath away. The woman at his side rivaled it. The green in her eyes set ablaze by the gold and green dress. Gems glittered in her hair and she could imagine Moira as an angel.

She smiled though but quickly concentrated on what she had to do. Letting Bastet free from her arms she did a curtsy and said politely, "Hello, I am Jay Cobalt. I don't mean to interrupt anything but I needed to return Bastet to my sister, Moira." She was flat and smiled at the old vampire. He was even older then Moira just by the scent of him.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

Kristof's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristof's Manor   Kristof's Manor EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 7:11 pm

The black cat streaked into Moira's arms, and the vampiress cuddled her, tears watering in her beautiful, glimmering emerald eyes. The moment between creator and creation was short, but intimate. Jay knew that in that moment, Bastet told Moira everything that had passed since their parting. Perching comfortably on her creator's shoulder, Bastet's orbs returned to their normal golden color. The vampiress flew across the room, her green and gold silken dress flowing about her in an ethreal wind, and wrapped her arms around Jay so tightly, that if she had been a human, she would have been smothered and unable to breathe.

"Oh Jay, oh my dear, dear sister! I've been so frightened for you! Oh, thank heavens you're all right!" she cried. Rose tinted tears streamed down Moira's face, and she buried her face into Jay's hair, stroking it like a mother might her long lost daughter. Kristof smiled, and clapped his hands joyously, rolling back and forth on the balls of his feet.

"Wonderful! Wonderful! So you are the pretty new fledgling! Welcome to real life!" Kristof chuckled. Moira turned on him, hissing.

"Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth, you venomous serpent!" she snarled. Kristof's perfect blond eyebrows arched, and he laughed.

"Well, well, who knew my little angel could show such fire?" he laughed.

"If you harm her," Moira began in a threatening voice, but Kristof held up both hands in surrender.

"You really think I'd touch a hair on her head with the entire Bloodfang pack just outside my door? Not even I am that foolish," he replied, pointing out the window. Four enormous wolves could be seen peering out of the forest. Daciana, with Victor on her right, and two other wolves who stood a little closer than normal. A large golden wolf, and a smaller, rust red she-wolf who had practically pressed herself against his side. Jay cringed, as she say Kristof's clear, icy blue eyes glitter as he watched the wolves. He turned back around, and motioned to a loveseat.

"I'm sure you two have a lot of catching up to do; I'll go get us some refreshments," he said. Moira's emerald eyes grew wide, but she didn't stop him as he left the room. She and Jay were alone, and unlike Bastet, Jay didn't have a telepathic link to instantly understand everything that had gone on while she and her mentor had been apart. Moira sighed wearily, and sat down.
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

Kristof's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristof's Manor   Kristof's Manor EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:48 pm

Jay felt elation when Moira wrapped her arms around her. She smelled good and she wrapped her arms tight around Moira as well. As she spoke Jay replied back with enthusiasm, "I'm fine. I've missed you so much!"

Though there meeting was interrupted by the vampire that stood like an iceberg off the bow of their ship. Jay held tight to Moira as she spoke to him. When he pointed out the window she already knew what he was pointing at.

Daciana, Victor, Bridgette and Max stood together. She had a sudden nearly childish urge to wave at them though as her gaze slipped to the older vampires a shiver ran through her. His eyes were two chips of ice set in a face absolutely beautiful but to Jay was filled with evil detachment.

When he left talking about getting refreshments she followed after Moira. Though she looked worried, "I've been doing well with controlling. It gets hard when it's in front of me. The," She paused looking at Moira's face, "Refreshments?"

In a way she wished she had that mental link that would instantly tell her everything she needed to know but that wasn't possible so instead she took in what she could. Noticing that though she looked glorious in the dress she appeared to be a shell. Worn down by being in this place.

He had called it the real world. Though with his very surreal appearance it seemed absolutely absurd for him to say anything of the sort. Real was the look on Moira's face. Real was the pack that waited for her outside. Real was getting Moira out of here and that Kristof might just bring back human blood for his so called refreshments.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

Kristof's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristof's Manor   Kristof's Manor EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 2:23 am

Moira's beautiful face contorted in pain, as if she had read Jay's mind. She closed her eyes. Now was the first time that Jay really, truly saw past all the adornments Kristof had put on her. Her skin was pale, almost hallow looking. Her green eyes did not shimmer like they should. She did not look healthy in the least.

"He brings them in every day. He's so powerful, Jay. They're helpless. He passes himself off as an actor, or a photographer, or a writer, or a producer, or an artist, anything he can do to...to get them here," she said. She was shaking now, and Bastet was licking her fingers, trying to comfort her.

"He's ruthless, merciless. He drains them in front of me, intentionally spilling their blood for me to smell. I don't know how much longer I can last, Jay. I haven't fed since he took me, and...Oh, Jay," she whimpered. She opened her eyes, and rested her forehead on Jay's shoulder. Cold, blood drops fell from her eyes onto Jay's laps. Bastet mewed sadly.

"I can't do it again, Jay. I can't. I'll die first. I will not take life from another human, never again!" she said. As soon as the words left Moira's lips, Kristof opened the door, and she gasped. Two young children stood on either side of him, holding his hands. They were twins. One girl. One boy. They couldn't have been any older than 10 years old. The little girl gasped along with Moira and immediately ran over to her side. She plopped down on the floor, staring up at Moira with bouncing brown curls and wide brown eyes, and lay her hands in the vampiress' lap.

"Oh, he was telling the truth! Look, Benny! She's a real princess! Isn't she beautiful?" she cried in elation. Moira began to cry again, and the girl frowned.

"Oh no, please don't cry, Princess. What's wrong?" she asked with childish innocence. Kristof laughed, and swung the little boy into his arms, closing the door behind him. He crossed the room and sat down, the boy on his lap. It took him a little while to pull his own wide brown eyes away from Moira and look at Kristof.

"So you really are a prince and this is your princess?" he asked. Kristof, smiling widely and brilliantly, nodded, chuckling at the little children's astonishment.

"Oh, Kristof, how could you be so cruel?" Moira gasped through sobs. The little girl frowned, and then turned over to glare at Kristof.

"What did you do?" she asked furiously. Her brother glared back at her.

"Didn't you hear him? He said they were banished from their kingdom, Brooke! Of course, she'd be upset!" he said in a patronizing, arrogant tone. His sister, Brooke, stood up and put her hands on her hips.

"I know that, Benny. But she said he had been mean to her!" she persisted. Benny turned to look at the dazzling vampire lord.

"You haven't...you haven't really been mean to her, have you?" he asked. Kristof frowned, and put on a perfect mask of the purest sorrow.

"How could you think that? No, my poor princess is just so distraught; she doesn't know what she's saying," he whined pathetically. Benny nodded, as though he completely understood Kristof's position, and turned to stick out his tongue at his twin sister.

"Now, now, none of that. Do we still have an agreement, my good man?" Kristof asked. Benny smiled, and nodded.

"Oh yeah, no problem, Mister. Me and my sister have been in 3 commercials already, but I don't see a camera?" he asked. Kristof laughed, and set the boy down.

"Oh yes, you see, we have to a rehearsal first, because it's so terribly important. We have to tell our kingdom the truth about what happened, so we can come back," he said. Benny nodded, puffing out his chest.

"Right, no problem. Now what to do you want me to do?" he asked. Kristof smiled and leaned down.

"I want you to act very...very...scared,'' he said. Before Benny had a chance to respond, Kristof hissed, baring his fangs. Benny screamed, and ran for the door. Kristof was standing between him and his escape route in a matter of moments. He was able to scream Brooke's name one last time before Kristof sank his fangs into the tender skin of his neck. He let go of the boy, and he fell on his rear, steadying himself. He was dying, but he wasn't dead yet. Blood spouted from his neck, over his shoulder, and onto the carpet. He looked at his sister as she screamed, and then fell backwards, dead. Brooke screamed again, and threw her plump little arms around Moira's neck.

"Don't let him hurt me! Save me! Please, please! Don't let him hurt me!" she screamed, sobbing into Moira's shoulder. The vampiress was shaking herself, but for a different reason. The blood had filled her nostrils, and now, with the little girl hanging on her neck, it was taking all her long years of self-control to not sink her fangs into the girl's neck. But Jay could see her changing. Her eyes were glazing over red.

"Jaaay.." she whimpered. The one word was all she could get out, and as she said it, Jay saw her fangs. They were elongated and sharp, ready for the kill. Kristof was sitting back in his armchair, watching intently.

"Go on, Moira. You don't want this precious little one living with that kind of memory. Just end it. You know how to do it painlessly," he cooed. Moira was shaking harder now, harder than the sobbing, screaming girl. Bastet shrieked, looking at Jay with wide, helpless eyes.
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

Kristof's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristof's Manor   Kristof's Manor EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 2:58 am

Jay watched in horror at the two little ones. She couldn't even say anything as the little one walked over. Proclaiming Moira to be a princess. She couldn't even say anything. Just stared that was until he attacked the boy. The itch at the back of her throat began but she had been careful.

Nearly gorging her self on a few deer. Perhaps enough to give to Moira. The child's crying woke her. She moved quickly and pulled the child from her arms. Slitting her own wrist she pressed it close to Moira. The familiar smell of deer blood filled the room and mingled with the smell of human blood.

"You can't kill me. Drink Moira," Though one hand staid firmly wrapped around the child and pressed her to her chest to hide her neck. Her eyes were a surprising deep blue and had not once turned red.

"Brooke, it's okay," she knew in a way it would be wrong to let the child live but Jay wasn't going to let her be killed. She would live on perhaps severed by her other halves death but she would be alive.

"It's okay. I wont let him hurt you," She glared at Kristof, "You bastard." She hated him for doing this to Moira. She hated him for doing it to this child. For changing her and killing so many innocent others.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

Kristof's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristof's Manor   Kristof's Manor EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 3:37 am

Kristof sighed sadly as Moira latched onto Jay's wrist and drank. She pulled away quickly, and Jay was amazing by her exactness. Then again, Moira was well over a thousand years old.

"Now look what you've done, little fledgling! You've ruined my fabulous, expertly constructed game!" he cried. Moira had her eyes closed, and Bastet was licking the fresh blood off the carpet eagerly. The cat had no qualms about morals, and her creator was in no state to really control her at the moment. Kristof shook his head, and straightened his shirt, though it was perfect.

"You really shouldn't make promises you can't keep, young one," Kristof snarled. Before Jay could respond, the crying child was lifted out of her arms with a strength and speed that she simply couldn't combat. Brooke joined her twin on the floor, her last word 'princess' escaping from her lips as she died. Moira, who had been quick enough to see, had not reacted. She had been frozen with horror in her place, but when the child hit the ground, she flew at Kristof screaming. He caught her around the neck, and although she tried to beat at him with her balled up fists, he held her away with apparent ease.

"You are pathetic. Over a thousand years, over three times my age, and yet, because you've drank from animals...and never honed your battle skills, you are powerless," he said with disdain. He spat in her face and threw her roughly to the ground. She landed beside the children's bodies and wept over them. Bastet hissed, and jumped at Kristof's face. He dodged, grabbing her tail, and threw the cat against the brick fireplace mantel, cracking the bricks. Bastet fell to the floor, just as crumpled as Moira.

"I hate you! I hate you!" Moira screamed through her choking sobs. Kristof shook his head.

"Yes, my angel, I imagine it will take a very long time for you to become accustomed to our lifestyle," he said. He sighed, and sat down, observing her sorrow with no remorse or sympathy.

"But, my darling, we have all the time in the world. Soon, you will not mind it, and then you will be find your true strength. We are not humans. We have no reason to live by their standards of what is right and what is wrong," he said. The calmness in his voice was sickening, and outside, a howl sounded. That was the single. Daciana was telling Jay to return.
Back to top Go down
Pannic

Kristof's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristof's Manor   Kristof's Manor EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:55 am

The door was open. Left Algernon perfectly free to walk in. But he walked slowly, labored, as though an old man.

He fumed to himself as he looked around at the splendor of the manor. Fancy vampire has all this, huh? In a way, he felt a twinge of jealousy. Here we have a man who is a complete monster, a libertine who goes about doing whatever he pleases, even if it hurts people. And yes, it does hurt people. And he's successful. He has tons of money, a mansion, youth and beauty, and there's no end in sight.

And Algernon? He had no home except for that library, and he had trouble getting himself up in the morning, barely able to find enough sustenance. He looked like he was ready to die of malnutrition, and he had to deal with those constant stomach pains.

He slowly made his way down the stairs, to the room with the piano, where he could hear the voices. He looked through the doorway. There was Kristof, and Moira, and Bastet, and some other vampire he had never seen before. And two dead children on the floor.

"The door was open." he said quietly, standing in the doorway as a howl sounded.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

Kristof's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristof's Manor   Kristof's Manor EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:12 am

ooc:// HFCP, don't let Jay leave just yet...
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

Kristof's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristof's Manor   Kristof's Manor EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:16 am

Jay had leaped to her feet when everything had happened but was powerless to stop it. When the howl sounded a strange vampire stood in the door way. She gave him one look and moved away. Picking up Bastet gently and moving towards Moira. Placing the cat on the carpet beside her before gently grabbing her hand.

Speaking quickly as she knew quiet well that though she was a vampire she was part of the Bloodfang pack and as such had to obey the Alpha, "I have to go Moira," Though her voice sounded off, "My Alpha is calling. Goodbye dearest sister."

With so many beautiful people the vampire that stood by the door was a deformed monster that might as well have been covered in scars for such his odd looks. Jay approached. Even her own beauty as a newly changed vampire was much greater then his.

Jay didn't notice though. Being human too long it made you see people as people not as better or worse. She hesitated though. She didn't want to leave. Moira needed her. If Kristof couldn't touch her shouldn't she take advantage of it. She already knew where they were so it would be easy enough to find them.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

Kristof's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristof's Manor   Kristof's Manor EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 3:01 pm

Kristof smiled at Algernon. They had only met once, but he was sure he made an impression. He usually did. The impossibly beautiful vampire raised his hand, and the door that Jay had been about to walk out of closed abruptly.

"Dearest Daci can wait just a bit longer. Come in, and sit down, both of you," he said. His tone was inviting, but there was something in his manner that told them it was a command, not a request.

"We were about to have story time, weren't we, my adorable angel?" he said, leaning down to Moira. She struck out at him, though he dodged brilliantly, and hissed furiously.

"No! No, I won't tell them!" she snarled. Bastet quickly jumped to her shoulder, arching her back and hissing along with her creator. Moira looked up hopelessly at Algernon, and then back at Kristof.

"Please, I don't want them to know," she pleaded. Kristof was silent, his face stoic, as he stared at the crying vampiress on his floor.
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

Kristof's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristof's Manor   Kristof's Manor EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:55 pm

Jay started and let out a growl. Okay so now they were stuck. With a hiss and a glitter of red touching her eyes she turned. Though instead of attacking or even sitting as he sugest or commanded would be more appropriatly. She kneeled down beside Moira.

"Might as well do as he says," It wasn't that she had given up she was just tired of all his blah. That was the only way she could describe it at least. She held her hand and rubbed it encouragingly. She wished she could send a message or something to Daciana.

She was bound to take a bite out of her. Though then again Max would be freaking out. He had been freaking out when she had left. Absolutely in disbelief that the others would let her go to what he considered a monster. Sure they had said it was safe sure Bridgette had mostly convinsed him but if she knew him he was probably already driving them all crazy with pacing or a constant chatter about why she wasn't there yet.

Hopefully Daciana kept him quiet. She came away from her inner GPS that she could clearly see Max's sort of aura pacing about. Consintrating on Moira.
Back to top Go down
Pannic

Kristof's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristof's Manor   Kristof's Manor EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:38 am

"Leave her alone." Algernon said, his voice quiet and hard. He wouldn't sit down. He just stood there, like a statue. Like when you try to stand up to someone you're terrified of.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

Kristof's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristof's Manor   Kristof's Manor EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:37 am

Kristof chuckled, and sat down in his armchair. He looked Algernon over, and grinned, fangs shining.

"Or what?"

It was a rhetorical question. He knew Algernon wouldn't answer. He turned his attention to Moira.

"Well, my dear, you heard your little sister. Why don't you just tell us?" he said, waving his hand about. Moira shut her eyes, shaking violently, and shook her head. She was still clutching at the corpses of the children, as if to protect them. Kristof sighed as though he were weary.

"Very well; have it your way," he replied. His blue eyes glistened, and he waved his hand. Moira stiffened, her green eyes glazing over. Suddenly, along with Bastet, she let out a horrible, bloodcurdling scream, but it quickly faded, as did the room before their eyes.

~~~

Jay, Algernon, and Kristof stood in a dark, unlit hallway. It was made of stone, and very cold, but their attention was soon distracted. Two figures, both holding candles, came bustling down the hall. The first figure was very large, and seemed to be in her thirties. The girl she followed however was a face they recognized. It was Moira, a human Moira.

"Please! Mi'lady! It matter not what rumors ye hear, ye are the Princess of Ireland! Ye cannot be wandering the hallways of the castle at night! It's simply not proper for ye!" the woman whispered. Moira frowned, but looked back over her shoulder at her keeper.

"But what if it be true, Aoine? What will father do if my..." Moira began, but stopped. Even in the dark, the three could see her cheeks flush.

"Yer betrothed?" her keeper finished. Moira nodded, and gulped.

"Yes, what if his father truly be murdered?" she whispered. Her keeper shook her head and muttered something about bad omens in the sky. They followed the two down towards the grand hall where an older man was speaking to a very agitated youth.

"Yes! I tell ye! He's been murdered! The marriage must be tomorrow! We cannot wait! If I am killed," the youth ranted. Moira's father, the king, held up his hand to silence the youth. He nodded.

"Moira!" he called. Moira blushed again, but stepped out from behind the stone column. Her father waved her over, and she approached cautiously. The youth looked her up and done, but said nothing. He did not even smile.

"You two have much to discuss. I shall leave thee to it," he said. Moira nodded, staring at her feet shyly while her father left the room. Neither said anything for a few moments.

"It is...it is nice to finally meet ye, Prince Donalbane," she whispered. The prince looked confused for a moment, then approached her so fast she stumbled backwards, hitting the table behind her. He laughed, and there was something psychotic in it.

"Ye think we have time fer that? Fer...courtship and rules? My father's been murdered, he has!" he shouted. Moira's green eyes began to tear up, and she mumbled. Swallowing again, she put her hand on her chest. Her heart was fluttering quickly.

"I am...so sorry. No, ye be right. We must...what...what are ye doing?" she stammered. The prince had pressed himself against her, and his hand was lifting up her dress, stroking her thigh. He smiled, psychotically.

"I need an heir...to save my family's kingdom...and I need one soon," he whispered, leaning in. His lips brushed her ear, and she started as if he had struck her. Her green eyes were wide and watery.

"Donalbane...I...I understand, but...no! Stop it!" she screamed. His hand had reached her hip and his other hand was undoing his trousers.

"I don't have time to wait!" he screamed, throwing her on top of the table. He pounced on top of her, but she leaned over, and sunk her teeth into his wrist. He screamed, leaping off her.

"Viper!" he screamed, clutching his wound. Blood on her lips, Moira fled the chamber with tears streaming down her cheeks. She didn't stop running until she reached the stable. Not bothering to bridle it, she mounted her white mare, and fled into the night. She was not running long before a creature leapt from a tree and spooked her horse. The mare reared, and threw Moira, escaping into the night. The creature, a dark haired male vampire, approached laughing.

"Already bleeding are we?" the vampire laughed. Moira, just regaining her senses looked up, and the vampire stopped in his tracks. His red glazed eyes faded back to a deep blue. He looked at her very carefully, noticing the blood on her lips. She was still crying.

"No...no, I'm...I," Moira stammered. The vampire rushed to her, and picked her off the ground like he had not been about to drain her. No, he was suddenly the perfect gentleman.

"My lady, why, are not Princess Moira? Thy beauty is legend, and rightly so!" he exclaimed, "Please, how can I assist ye?". His voice was faking concern perfectly, and human Moira bought it perfectly.

"Oh I...I don't know what came over me. I...I should get home. I was...so, so frightened. My betrothed...he..." she whispered between gasping sobs. The vampire's blue eyes sparkled.

"Donalbane, yes. He tried to steal thine innocence, did he not?" he asked. Moira grew pink from the neck up and nodded. The vampire patted her golden curls, and held her like a father would his daughter.

"But I have to go back," she whispered. He nodded.

"Oh yes, and so we shall," he chuckled. She looked up, confused by his sudden change of tone, and he lifted her into his arms. He sprinted off with Moira clutching tightly, and they were back within her castle in a matter of moments. Wide eyed, she tumbled away from his embrace.

"How did ye...what....what are ye?" she asked. He laughed, and grabbed her hand, whisking her into the main hall where Donalbane, her father, her keeper, her mother, and the rest of the servants were talking in horrified whispers. Silence fell on the group as Moira and her rescuer entered the room. The king was the first to speak, but his eyes were narrowed in suspicion.

"Moira, Moira...thank the gods ye are all right," he said, motioning her over. She tried to run to her father but was stopped singlehandedly by the vampire. He shook his head, and clucked his tongue.

"No, no. I'm afraid...I have other plans for ye precious princess," he said. Moira turned, her face contorted in fear, and stared at him.

"What is your meaning?" she whispered. He leaned in and kissed her forehead.

"Do not fret. I shall give ye new life," he said. The next sound was the return of the bloodcurdling scream coming from the mouth of human Moira. She was on her knees, screaming, and crying. The vampire was moving swiftly from one person to the next, slicing their throats, not even bothering to kill them. They fell to the stone floor, their blood pooling around them. When the last low servant had fallen, the vampire approached Moira. She tried to scream again, but she was simply crying too hard to get much out. He sunk his fangs into her throat, and her eyes widened, and glazed. He had drained her in a matter of moments. He slit his own wrist, and as she fell to her knees, he let just a few drops fall into her open mouth. She coughed and sputtered, but began to change. Her pale skin shone. Her green eyes sparkled. Her golden curls shimmered. Her beauty, stunning before, was now overwhelming. The vampire led the convulsing Moira over to Donalbane. The youth was lying in a smaller pool of blood than the others.

"Here now," the vampire whispered, pulling back Donalbane's collar, "Ye thirst. Drink. Ye shall never have anything stolen from thee again, my princess." Moira shook her head, unable to speak, but the vampire forced her head down. Unable to control herself, she bit into Donalbane's neck and the youth was dead in a few minutes. Moira rose, shaking, but strong. The vampire smiled, patting her shoulder, but she reached up to touch the blood that stained her lips.

"What...what have ye done...what..." she cried. The vampire frowned, impatient.

"I have told ye. Ye have a new life, and"

"No! No! I don't want this! I didn't want this! What have ye done? What am I? Ye have turned me into a monster!" she screamed. The vampire tried to speak again, but Moira screamed again as she looked around the room at the corpses of her family. He hissed, and threw his hands up.

"Enough! Have it yer own way! Ye can burn for all I care!" he hissed. Grabbing a torch, he lit the tapestries, and began to walk towards the door. Moira stood watching the flames lick at the corpses of her family, and her eyes glazed over red. She grabbed her father's claymore, no longer too heavy for her, and rushed outside. The vampire did not even turn around when he heard her. He had no idea she clutched a claymore until it cut his head from his shoulders. It fell, and his body blew away as ash into the wind. Moira fell to her knees, throwing the claymore away, and wept. Finally, she had no tears left to cry. The immortal beauty, dressed in a ragged, bloodstained nightgown, walked to the beach and kept walking. Her golden head disappeared amongst the waves, and so did ancient Ireland.

~~~

Kristof smiled.

"Well, well, you killed your maker, and then tried to kill yourself? My poor perfect angel," he said. Kristof's fake concern mirrored the fake concern of her maker. Moira was breathing hard. Having a memory extracted unwillingly by a vampire as powerful as Kristof was a painful experience, and Bastet was unconscious in her lap.

"But that's quite obviously not the end of your story, my angel? Please, do go on," he encouraged. Moira, unable to speak, shook her head, and rose tinted tears streamed down her pale cheeks.
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

Kristof's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristof's Manor   Kristof's Manor EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:56 am

Jay watched with not horror but understanding. She had gone through the same thing. Not exactly. Not as terrible. She ducked in to Moira's arms and hugged her around the waist, "Don't make her show any more."

Jay looked up and smiled at Moira, "You have more family then you think too Moira, my sister." She was hugging her tight but couldn't say any more. The same blood tinted tears fell down her own face. She still loved Moira all the same. After all she would kill Kristof in moments if she could.

She knew that Moira had killed and had excepted it. She was still Moira and that was a very long time ago. Gulping down a few times she tried to speak again.

"Moira, I don't care if you have killed. I don't need to be shone by a bully. You need to stay here and help me with my own urges so I don't end up doing that." She gestured to the children and shuddered hard, "I don't want to. You remember I thought my self a monster. Just like you."

She fell silent again and clung to Moira refusing to release her and wishing hard that she could stop Kristof for good. Lop off his head and watch him fall in to ash. She wished so much that he would just do that. There was no place for him in this world. Especialy if it included Moira.

He was the reason that their kind were hunted no matter if they were vegitarian or not.
Back to top Go down
Pannic

Kristof's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristof's Manor   Kristof's Manor EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:23 am

Algernon stood, watching. When it was over, he listened to Jay speaking. He stepped forward.

"Moira, I don't care whatever horrible things you might have done." he said, walking slowly. "None of us care. Don't you understand? It's gone." he said, kneeling down in front of her. "You aren't a monster. Whatever you did then does not define you now. You are..." he stopped. "You are beautiful, and kind. Even if you did horrible things very long ago, that doesn't change what you are now. I don't care, Moira. I don't care-" he looked at Jay. "He doesn't care." he looked at Kristof. "He only pretends to care. He just wants to make you feel bad, Moira. That's all he's doing." he was starting to cry. "Moira, please, let's just leave here." he whispered, putting his hands on her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

Kristof's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristof's Manor   Kristof's Manor EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 3:00 am

Kristof was chuckling to himself, amused at Jay and Algernon's attempts to sooth the crying vampiress. Bastet slowly regained consciousness, and mewed in agony. After Jay and Algernon were done speaking, Moira stopped crying and became very still. Kristof leaned forward, captivated at his own personal tragedy play he had construed so masterfully.

"But they don't really understand, do they? You're not really the angel they think you are, are you?" Kristof whispered. His voice was low, almost as if he were a demon whispering in her ear. She trembled, and stood. Looking at both her friends, Moira trembled, but nodded.

"He's right. You don't even....you don't even know what I really did. The water didn't kill me. I prayed every day and night it would. Finally, I slipped into hibernation, the vampire version of a coma. I stayed that way for...for hundreds of years. I lost all track of time," she said. She began to shake harder.

"Go on," Kristof goaded her again in his low, sing-song voice.

"There was...a ship that ran aground near where I lay. A sailor...a sailor was injured and...he fell into the water," she said. Now, sobs choked her throat, but when Jay tried to approach her in comfort, she held up her hands, and hissed.

"No! You have to know! You too, Algernon! You have to know what I really am!" she shrieked. She closed her eyes, shuddering.

"I...I don't remember much. I suppose when you go without blood for so many centuries, your....your mind shuts down and your instincts take over completely. The first memory I have, after walking into the sea, is standing on the ship's deck, covered in blood. I slaughtered them all. I drained every last one of them," she said. As soon as the words had left her pale lips, she fell to the ground again, and hid her face in her hands. Kristof rocked back in his chair and let out such a bellowing laugh that it shook the room. Bastet hissed, and flew at his face. Kristof miscalculated, and Bastet managed to slash his perfect high cheek bone before he held her spitting and hissing at arm's length by the scruff of her neck.

"What a nuisance," he spat with disdain. Moira looked up, horror in her beautiful green eyes.

"Kristof, please, please, don't"

Her voice was cut off in a raspy choke as Kristof tore off the cat's head, and threw the corpse aside.

"We'll get you another pet, dear. One that's better behaved. Look at my face," he said, checking the little scratch that was already closing over. Moira spat up blood, and became very pale. She was shaking again, violently. Another howl sounded, more powerful, more forceful. Kristof, who now looked completely bored, sighed.

"Go on, fledgling. Your dogs are becoming impatient," he said, waving his hand at her and the door. He glanced at Algernon briefly.

"You go too. You are not entertaining in the least," he said. He looked at Moira's quivering form, and sighed again.

"Oh, how pathetic. Now who is going to play that pretty harp for me if you can't get a grip, darling? Do snap out of it," he chastized. Moira didn't respond. She couldn't. She had been bonded to Bastet for over 300 years, and to sever such a bond was almost as painful as extracting the memory had been.
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

Kristof's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristof's Manor   Kristof's Manor EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 3:10 am

Even so everything applied. It was an accident. Though when Bastet died she began to cry uncontrolibly. She couldn't stand it any more and promptly ran out the door. She was shacking hard and her face was covered in blood from her tears as she ran away from all the horror.

They had to save her. She fell against the golden fur that melted to flesh as Max held her close. Not even asking what had happened. Just excepting her sadness and holding her to his chest to let her cry.
Back to top Go down
Pannic

Kristof's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristof's Manor   Kristof's Manor EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 3:30 am

"No!" Algernon yelled painfully. "I can't leave, Moira." he said, shaking. His ghastly appearance was mixed with a look of something like desperation, that seemed almost haunting. "Please, Moira." he whispered. "You can't stay with him. You'll hate him and be miserable. And if you don't, you'll become something horrible."

He didn't care whatever horrible things she said or did in the past. All that mattered to him was that she was the most wonderful person he had ever met in his life. Ancient crimes meant nothing to him. Whatever happened hundreds of years ago... that was more time than he could wrap around his head in his short life, being only around thirty.

He reached out to touch her. She was shivering, broken. He looked at Kristof, fury in his eyes.

"You bastard." he said, getting to his feet. "I'll kill you!"
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

Kristof's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristof's Manor   Kristof's Manor EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:09 pm

Kristof laughed wholeheartedly. First at Jay. Then at Algernon.

"You kill me?" he laughed. He fell back into his armchair as if he were exhausted from laughing. Moira pulled herself to her feet. Putting her arms around Algernon, she buried her face into his chest. She was trembling, but not as much as before.

"Algy...I can't leave. He won't let me. Please..." she whispered. Her green eyes were filled with tears again. But not tears for herself. Not tears for all her regrets. Not even tears for Bastet. These tears were for Algernon.

"Please, please go. He'll hurt you, and I can't...Algernon, I love you," she whispered. Kristof suddenly sat up. There was no longer a fake smile on his perfect, beautiful face. He was snarling. He flew at Moira, and threw her against the back wall. She hit hard, and fell to her knees. She groaned, but wasn't seriously injured, just bruised.

"I suggest you leave. Now." he threatened. Moira painfully picked herself up again, and put herself between Kristof and Algernon.

"He's leaving, Kristof. He is. Aren't you, Algy?" she interrupted. Kristof snarled again, but suddenly smiled.

"He just wants to save his precious angel. Here," he said, forcing an invitation into Algernon's hand. Moira looked at it, and her emerald eyes widened.

"No, no, Algernon is too busy, too busy at the library to come to the ball," she hissed over her shoulder at Kristof. He smiled, but retreated to his armchair again. Moira could see the anger in Algernon. She was afraid of what it might make him do. He was no match for Kristof. She leaned forward, forcing Algernon to face her and her alone, and kissed him.

"Now go, Algy, please," she begged after their lips had parted. A single rose colored tear trickled down her right cheek.

"Besides, you don't want to ruin my first kiss, do you?" she said, giggling despite herself. In all her long years, she had never once been kissed. Kristof sneered, but waited to see what the vampire would do. If he had half a brain, he would leave. He would have figured out by now that the Bloodfang pack was attending the ball and was staging a rescue. If he wanted to play 'hero,' the ball was the time to do it. Not now.
Back to top Go down
Pannic

Kristof's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristof's Manor   Kristof's Manor EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:20 am

"Moira..." Algernon said, almost shaking. He was making a blubbering idiot out of himself. Very lucky Kristof didn't beat the crap out of him or worse. Then his thoughts left him as she kissed him.

So she loved him. That was what he needed, because he didn't just love Moira - he needed her.

"I'll... I'll go." Algernon said, quietly, stepping away. He opened his mouth to say something else, but then he just turned and walked out as quickly as he could, as though he needed to throw up or something.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

Kristof's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristof's Manor   Kristof's Manor EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:11 am

ooc:// Scene's over...um...yeah. Lol. I think the lab assault will be very soon. Then...the ball! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kristof's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristof's Manor   Kristof's Manor Empty

Back to top Go down

Kristof's Manor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruentus Luna :: Group Role-play-
Jump to: