Cruentus Luna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cruentus Luna

The area of Seattle has been inhabited for almost 4, 000 years. The earliest inhabitants were the Duwamish Tribe, and with them, came their legends of the man-wolf. Werewolves have inhabited this land long before the first Europeans came.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"All Good Things..."

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

"All Good Things..." Empty
PostSubject: "All Good Things..."   "All Good Things..." EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:17 pm

"All good things must come to an end."

I have no idea who said that, but whatever. It's true. Soon, the plot running Cruentus Luna will be finished. I've seen a lot of guilds, including some we've been in together, fall apart because the leader or council try to throw out plot twist after plot twist until the guild withers and dies.

But not with us!

No, we're going to come up with a new plot. Arm, HFCP, and Pannic, you have all read my idea for the next plot. It is called The Fall of Templa, and involves elves as the main species, a few chosen dragons, and many other mythological creatures.

I know I wrote it, but I'm not so sure I want to even go through with it. You want Dragon, or Lily as many of you used to know me, to be honest? I miss Tainted Blood. I miss having Shifters, Vampires, Seelie Faeries, Unseelie Faeries, Werewolves, Elves, Demons, Angels, and any other species we can think up! I am sure that I could come up with a unique plot that included all these races and more.

BIG 'BUT'

I want to know what you all think. I want all of us to have a voice in this new plot. Pannic, I know that you were left out a lot in the end of Cruentus Luna, and I do /not/ want that to happen again. I don't want anyone to get left out.

So, this thread is for all of you to post your ideas, opinions, etc on.

If all of you absolutely love The Fall of Templa idea; that's what well do.

So - post away, my dear friends!
Back to top Go down
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: "All Good Things..."   "All Good Things..." EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:41 am

I miss Tainted Blood. I had some stuff I wanted to play out and all.

Yeah. I don't like the idea of an all-elf RP world. The story's good, I think, but I've never really liked elves that much. Especially after I read Eldest. I'm not sure what kind of world I'd like to see. Preferably one that's fairly simple, and not as complicated as the race set-up in Tainted Blood. Heh. So many races we were making up...

Not sure if I can come up with a plot... I'll have to think of something.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: "All Good Things..."   "All Good Things..." EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:12 am

We are all so nostalgic. It cracks me up. I am already working on a plot with several races, but keeping it...sane.

Any specific races for you, Pannic?

I miss Pernas. :3
Back to top Go down
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: "All Good Things..."   "All Good Things..." EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:38 am

Well, I usually like to have my omni-shifter Eonoe, and my sometimes-human-sometimes-werewolf-sometimes-dragon Pernas.

But I came up with another idea.

We see plenty of RP worlds that have immortal races alongside humans. However, let's do a deconstruction of that. Let's say there's a world where these immortal races have completely outclassed the humans in every way, and it's at the point where they are a lower class in many regards.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: "All Good Things..."   "All Good Things..." EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:35 am

You're going to have to tone down Eonoe just a bit, I'm afraid.

I like that idea. What if we did a plot that had the immortals using the humans as slaves? I've actually been wanting to bring back Bridgette as a vampire's slave...

And then maybe as a plot twist, either the races start to disagree about the use of humans, and/or the humans form a resistance and/or the humans start to gain powers, kind of like Gifted. It would be like a post-Apocolyptic setting, which would rock.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: "All Good Things..."   "All Good Things..." EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:36 pm

Well, one idea I had was an escaped human slave starting an organization that promotes the welfare and interest of humans, through peaceful or violent means. I used him in one RP. Interesting character. He has no powers or anything other than his resourcefulness (one time knocking a guy into a pile of manure and then throwing a torch at said manure) and his bitter anger. And he's emasculated, too. Needed more angst.

But disagreement about use... I think I like that idea alot.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: "All Good Things..."   "All Good Things..." EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:30 pm

Yeah, let's just combine those ideas. The immortals disagree over the use of humans, and it causes tension between some of the immortal races. Then we can throw in the human resistance. You can definitely play that character. Feel free to give him some limited powers though. He may need them.

As for races...

Shifters (this includes werewolves)
Vampires
Elves
Demons
Angels

How about the Elves and Shifters want to give humans rights, instead of just slaves, but the vampires and demons are perfectly happy using them as they please. The Shifters can be on the fence.

Yes? No? Waffles?
Back to top Go down
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: "All Good Things..."   "All Good Things..." EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:59 pm

I personally find it kind of odd to throw Angels into the mix. I dunno why, just seems... odd.

On another note, I was thinking of writing an opera-video game about that character. Might be an interesting project over the summer.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: "All Good Things..."   "All Good Things..." EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:01 am

Works for me. Cut the angels. That means we've got

Vampires
Demons
vs.
Shifters
Elves

split over the human interest. The Shifters and Elves do not agree with the human rebellion, and will not give any rebel refuge, but they do agree that the humans should have rights.

Yes? No? Waffles?

And you should totally write it, Pannic. Smile
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

PostSubject: Re: "All Good Things..."   "All Good Things..." EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:42 pm

What about a place? Or for that matter what time? I particularly like the futuristic. Perhaps not too far but we can have like toasters and ipods and such but post playing in to the post apocolyptic we can have so a lot of people are poor and such.

Hmmm, make a world or use an existing one?

Hehe, I was kinda nondescript in Tainted Blood so maybe I'll let my self be invovled more XD

I want to play Vieo more. I miss him... Though I'm not sure if i can if the races are structured as he isn't exactly human or for that matter alive...
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: "All Good Things..."   "All Good Things..." EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:53 pm

I say we just stick with Earth. Creating a world is complicated. Lol.

Futuristic, post apocolyptic but far enough past the apocolypse that the races have established a working government and technology, etc.

We can say it's the year 3,000 and something A.D. Smile

You will be very involved, HFCP, as long as you do not poof on us! What was Vieo? You should know that 'pets' will be allowed, and while they cannot be very powerful, their races/species will not be restricted as long as you can describe it. So...I suppose if you don't mind turning Vieo into a 'pet' of another main character of your's, he can stay whatever he was. Very Happy Or you could make Vieo one of the races that we are having...
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

PostSubject: Re: "All Good Things..."   "All Good Things..." EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:42 pm

Vieo can't be changed. He is technicaly a dead human that's been reanimated with clock work and I'm not sure he would work as a pet either...

I shall not poof -.-' 2 more days of school.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: "All Good Things..."   "All Good Things..." EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:09 pm

Oh yeah, that would be difficult. But technically, he's human, just kind of a machine. I think we can agree that as long as he was the human slave to someone with money that could spend a lot on his...um, updates, then he classifies as
'human.'

YEAH! I has missed you. Sad
Back to top Go down
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: "All Good Things..."   "All Good Things..." EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:20 pm

I have more ideas.

Not just humans who are enslaved. Laws as they stand permit slavery through certain contractual conditions. It's just that humans are in an unfortunate circumstance to where there are more of them being slaves than other races.

And no particular rival factions. It's a democratic system split right down the middle as to the human question.
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

PostSubject: Re: "All Good Things..."   "All Good Things..." EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:22 pm

True... he could be walking information for the fat cat that owns him...

That's why I've been posting like crazy! Got a few finals finished but worst is to come Tuesday and Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: "All Good Things..."   "All Good Things..." EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:10 pm

No worries there, dear. I'll be out of town from Tuesday through Friday. So, I'm afraid you won't see me those days, but I'll be back Saturday with a vengeance! XD
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

PostSubject: Re: "All Good Things..."   "All Good Things..." EmptySat May 23, 2009 1:59 am

I have an idea.

Vampires
Demons
vs.
Shifters
Elves

That whole thing is so very very cliche!

What about demons being inslaved to so they want the humans to have freedom? Or what if the Elves feel supiriority over the humans so they don't want them to be free. Maybe The Demons and Elves want to inslave the humans and the Vampires and shifters don't especialy sense the vampires and shifters were once humans at some point in time.

Just an idea ^^
Back to top Go down
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: "All Good Things..."   "All Good Things..." EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:12 am

Interesting reversal. I'm all for portraying elves as stuck-up brats.

Though if we make demons the good guys, it'll be harder for me to play Jalran. I kinda had him rooted in the anti-demon mentality.
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

PostSubject: Re: "All Good Things..."   "All Good Things..." EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:06 pm

Then we should do

Demons
Elves
vs.
Vampires
shifters

If that sounds good?

Quack?
Back to top Go down
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: "All Good Things..."   "All Good Things..." EmptySun May 24, 2009 6:58 pm

I have an idea.

What if isn't just two factions that want humans either free or slaves. What if each of the four immortal races has a certain agenda in mind?

For example:

The demons want to use humans as a food source. Some of the demons can even be genuinely well-meaning about it, arguing that "farming" people will keep the race alive.

The weres and shifters want to assimilate the humans into more weres and shifters.

Vampires could stand humans being more or less free, but a lower "class" than they are.

And as for the elves, I can't come up with anything particularly creative, but I imagine it would be something meshing with how they think humans are a vastly lower and inferior race.
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

PostSubject: Re: "All Good Things..."   "All Good Things..." EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:47 pm

It depends on the characters though. This would work for a story setting but not quiet for role-playing. Again, it's better to have the characters figure out there views on there own instead of one based idea.

Though it is a good idea ^^

On a side note I'm in the process of moving from a full house to a full house so it might take a little while to orginize and get other things out of my room but I should be able to post as I'll be getting a computer in my room as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: "All Good Things..."   "All Good Things..." EmptySat May 30, 2009 8:32 pm

I like your ideas, Pannic. I also see where you're coming from, HFCP. I will continue to brainstorm, but feel free to work out as much as you can on your own. I've been pretty sleep deprived for five days, so I need a little time to recover. X.X

As for any coherent thoughts from me now, I think the majority of the elves should be very, very vain, prideful. In my mind, it was the humans who brought on the apocalypse. You know, the regular one human country nuked another, and then the whole domino effect began. That's when the immortals revealed themselves and took over. They had to, after all, to save the earth, and humans themselves. The immortals set up a government and because of the humans lack of responsibility, they became a lower class, and then eventually slaves.

The elves would not have forgotten that. They live as long as vampires, but have never been humans. Their attitude would not be one of forgiveness.

The vampires, I think, should still think of humans as simple food. I like the farming idea, Pannic. After all, they want to preserve their food source. They can drink from other immortals, but the blood that sustains them the best is human.

The demons are demons. Can I put any simpler? They have been acquainted with the worst of mankind's sins and faults since their creation. The apocalypse would have been no surprise of them. I'm not sure what to do with the demons though. Would they want to give the humans another chance? Or would their patience be spent?

Shifters are easy enough. I think they should definitely be the most amiable immortals towards humans. They have the shortest lifestyle of all immortals, and they spend most of their time in their human form.

HFCP, you are right about every character having their own opinion. We may have an elf who loves humans. We may have a shifter who hates them, but we do need to establish the regular of societies.

I hate to burst out bubble, but after we agree on the setting and the society, which is what we're figuring out now, we still need a plot. We don't have a plot without an antagonist, and...I have no idea what it's going to be. The fact that the races don't agree on what to do with the human rebellion is good, but I don't think it's substantial enough for the only antagonist.

I may have a crazy idea for an antagonist....but I'm still working on it. I want to hear all your ideas first. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: "All Good Things..."   "All Good Things..." EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:10 am

Also, I'll be absent for the next two weeks.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: "All Good Things..."   "All Good Things..." EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 12:13 am

Crap. When are you leaving? And when are you getting back? We need Algy to do Kristof's ball.
Back to top Go down
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: "All Good Things..."   "All Good Things..." EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:37 am

I think we'll be back sometime in the start to the middle of July. Probably the start. I'll see if I can access internet via laptop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "All Good Things..."   "All Good Things..." Empty

Back to top Go down

"All Good Things..."
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruentus Luna :: Plot Ideas-
Jump to: