Cruentus Luna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cruentus Luna

The area of Seattle has been inhabited for almost 4, 000 years. The earliest inhabitants were the Duwamish Tribe, and with them, came their legends of the man-wolf. Werewolves have inhabited this land long before the first Europeans came.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunting with the Pack

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

Hunting with the Pack Empty
PostSubject: Hunting with the Pack   Hunting with the Pack EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:00 am

OOC:// HFCP, your turn. Smile
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with the Pack   Hunting with the Pack EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:20 am

With the howl Saint rose with it. In to the trees. Landing with grace on each branch. Hunting would be fun and now Cathal had joined the fun. She followed him with ease and was perfectly silent. Just like wind through the trees.

"Where are we headed, love?" She tossed her words down to Cathal.

((Yeah brain is BOOM hehe))
Back to top Go down
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with the Pack   Hunting with the Pack EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:55 am

((Mine, too))

"Well, any specific targets?" Alir asked, trotting next to them. "Or are we just gonna jump the first one we find? Or do we wait for one to jump us?" he laughed. "Not very likely..."
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with the Pack   Hunting with the Pack EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 4:39 am

Cathal's mind immediately jumped to Reve Winslow. That bastard who'd stolen Bridgette's family from her...who'd stolen Bridgette from him. He shook his great head, though he didn't stop running.

"Let's steer clear of the powerful ones tonight. A few reckless weaklings ought to be roaming the preserve though; we'll just do some purification for practice," he barked loudly to the others. He looked up above and half smiled. He had never really gotten used to watching a wolf jump through trees.

"How about you lead the way, Saint? We'll follow you," the Beta answered cheerfully. Being around Alir and Saint always cheered him up. Bridgette would come back. She had to. She would come back to her brother. She would come back to him.

ooc:// Aaaaand, I'm dead too. :p
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with the Pack   Hunting with the Pack EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 10:29 pm

After Alir made a bit of a dry joke though she laughed lightly at it Cathal spoke. He was the highest up among them so of course it was his decision. Briefly she thought about landing on the ground but decided that it wasn't a good idea.

With a rattle of chains she lowered her head and picked up speed to 'take the lead'. Though of course she was merely a bit farther in front of them above him then anything. The preserve smells wafted over her as she drew nearer. She loved the place.

It seemed vampires liked it as well though so it had a tang of death like after eating a bruised fruit. Just a snap of the flavor that hadn't been as sweet as the bruise. A smell like a freshly dug grave and a more then a few crates of rotten something hit her nose. A fresh Vampire. Right out of the transforming stage.

Perfect.

She yanked the chain free from her leg and held the cold metal between her jaws. It might have gotten ridden of her teeth as a weapon but she now had a longer reach then any vampire arm. How ever fast it moved.

She barked already triumphant as she sped up. It was dangerous this way but she was good at it. Years of experience to perfect the art of seeing with other senses. Her paws didn't even make a sound through the branches and never once did the pine needles comb her fur in a noisy russell.

OOC:// That was better woo!
Back to top Go down
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with the Pack   Hunting with the Pack EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:28 am

Well, the question of who to jump seemed answered in plenty. Alir looked up. Seems she had a lead.

Ahh, great. Now, how to retain my dignity when I finally lose...

What confused him, though, was the idea of vampires in the trees... or maybe he was confused about something and didn't care. Didn't matter. Hopefully, he'd get to see one of those hilarious frightened expressions on the vampire's face.

That's what he liked most about hunting - seeing one of those frightened faces. It was like a practical joke, only more brutal, because they hated leeches. Stupid parasites. As for the "good" ones, well... peh. They'd just leave them alone, he guessed. Not that he much cared.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with the Pack   Hunting with the Pack EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 3:37 am

Cathal hardly noticed the other two. He need something to quench his rage over losing Bridgette, though it would be temporary if he had anything to say about it. The smell of two vampires filled his nostrils, and he howled. His eyes were glazed over with bloodlust. He darted towards the larger vampire. The large male took off running with Cathal at his heels.

The other, a slippery looking female hissed at the other two wolves. Apparently, Cathal wasn't thinking of his pack mates at the moment.

ooc:// Ugh, that was awful. Sorry, guys.
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with the Pack   Hunting with the Pack EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:53 pm

Saint watched him with a smirk as he took off. Bridgette must have done something. She would never choose him. Poor wolf. He needed to get his head out of the clouds. Though her attention was quickly taken by the female who hissed at them.

The chain whipped out fast and sliced a lock of her hair along with leaving a cut that healed so fast that only the blood was left in a matter of seconds. She hiss angrily.

She probably would have had a smart comment about how hissing is so unattractive but she was busy with the chain. Whipping it around so it did not strike anything else but slid back to hang down from her jaws.

Over the chain she barked in a very mocking playful manner. Wagging her entire body much as a dog would when they were extremely happy to see someone. The female was so angry that now her attention was focused on her.

Saint was silently praying, 'come through for me, love', for her hunting partner.
Back to top Go down
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with the Pack   Hunting with the Pack EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:34 pm

((eh-heh... sorry about being slow with reply... not used to RP-fighting))
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with the Pack   Hunting with the Pack EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 1:22 am

ooc:// Well, we're all kind of stumbling through it together. We haven't written a fight together since, gosh, what, Tainted Blood? It's ok, Pannic. Just do what you can, when you can. That's all we ask. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with the Pack   Hunting with the Pack EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:02 pm

Alir snarled and leaped at the vampire that Cathal was chasing. Me managed to cut him off in the direction he was running, and sank his fangs into the vampire's leg. With a yelp, the leech fell, and Alir jumped away in time to dodge a shadowy bolt the vampire sent his direction.

((BLEEEGH!))
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with the Pack   Hunting with the Pack EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:56 pm

Cathal roared in rage. He hadn't wanted to share his prey with his brother, but he quickly turned his uncontrollable anger on the wounded vampire. Giving the creature no time to react, he lunged in and wrapped his jaws around the vampire's neck. Instead of beheading it, as was their custom, he began to shake the beast back and forth between his jaws like a rag doll. The creature screamed, though it was muffled as it was choking on its on blood.

The wolf had no mercy. He kept shaking, his eyes glazed over with bloodlust and rage. After a few, terribly long moments, the vampire hissed its last and lay limp. Cathal kept shaking the corpse for a few more seconds before throwing the body aside. He spit out the blood that was overflowing from his fangs, and stared straight ahead of him into nothing. Slowly, his eyes darkened, and he looked at Alir as though it had never happened.

"Why aren't you with Saint? She shouldn't hunt alone, though no doubt; she is good," he said calmly. He sniffed the air and ran in the direction of Saint's scent. He smelled more blood and half smiled. Saint must be doing well.
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with the Pack   Hunting with the Pack EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 12:09 am

Saint rolled her eyes. Of course Alir wouldn't want to fight with her. The vampire didn't seem to mind and leaped up in to the trees after her. With a dry bark of a laugh that was muffled heavily by the chain she took off. The vampire followed easily but Saint wasn't moving too fast.

The female let out a hiss and attacked Saint, "Stupid, blind dog. You can't match us!"

Saint turned and leaped and in one smooth movement had the chain wrapped tight around the females neck. Making her totally free to talk as the female fell to the ground with a screech as she tried her best to claw at the chain.

"Sorry love. Gotta make this one a quickie," The female's eyes widened in fear as Saint grabbed the chain, gave her a wink, and leaped up over a branch. The chain, still wrapped around the vampires throat, instantly beheaded her mid scream.

The head rolled away and the body landed with a thud. Saint's eyes lit up, "That's how we do it!" She chuckled and freed her chain so it would wrapped back around her. Staining her gray fur with blood.

((Hehe))
Back to top Go down
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with the Pack   Hunting with the Pack EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 12:16 am

"'Help?' Saint?" Alir asked, circling around the corpse of the vampire Cathal had killed. "I'm not going to be reduced to that now, am I?"
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with the Pack   Hunting with the Pack EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:21 am

Cathal wasn't entirely sure if Alir meant the leech that Saint had just killed, or the one he had just torn to shreds. He held back a shudder. He had to keep things under control. He was Beta for the Mother's sake.

"Yeah, eh, good job, Saint. Well done," he said half-heartedly. He was at least grateful she couldn't see the obvious discontent in his eyes, though he knew it was apparent in his voice. He sat down on his haunches, and began to lick his paws clean of blood.

"Well, what do you suppose we do now? We could always hunt, get some real food, or we could continue to train. We haven't had a real brawl in a while," he suggested. Honestly, neither suggestion appealed to the wolf. The only thing he wanted was to get away from these two and find Bridgette. He wouldn't approach her, no. She hadn't chosen him, not yet anyway. But still...just to make sure she was safe, to breath in her familiar smell. Cathal's dark eyes had glazed over again, but he snapped back to reality, shaking his head.

"Well, don't just stand there. What do you two say?" he snapped irritably. His fur bristled, mad at himself for treating his brother and sister with such intolerance. Some Beta he was.

ooc:// Sorry if that was bad. I still have a headache, and I think my brother got me pink-eye to go along with whatever else he gave me. UGH.
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with the Pack   Hunting with the Pack EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 4:01 pm

After Cathal had snapped she knew something was up but Alir was bugging her. Why was he such a brat? Blood still stained her but she landed on the ground. The chains rattled as she approached Alir and shoved her face in to his.

"Wanna be hung, love? That's what I vote for teaching you to watch your mouth," Though there was a playful hint. Saint was never one to hold grudges and she promptly tackled him with the chains jangling loud.

Moving off of him quickly she stood beside Cathal, "Hey, don't worry about it, love. What ever's on your mind, things work out just let them work out." She shook her fur and looked thoughtful for a moment.

"Let's get some food though I would like to clean this off if you don't mind, lovelies," She gave them a bit of a wolfy grin and leaped in to a branch again. Soon she was off and then back down with a splash in to the deep part of a creek.

They would find her she was sure but she changed. It was easier to clean the chain this way any way. The cold water lapped around her waist. They were pack so she didn't think they would mind for a few moments. She ducked down beneath the water and her golden red hair turned dark and the looping curls hung lower. She rubbed the chain for a few moments.

Until she was absolutely sure that there was no more blood left on her or her chain. Re-wrapping it around her she changed and paddled back to shore. Promptly shaking out her fur and splattering just about anything with droplets of water.

"Where too, love?" She asked Cathal promptly.
Back to top Go down
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with the Pack   Hunting with the Pack EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:52 am

Being blind, Saint had no way of knowing that Alir had his eyes crossed all the while she was scolding him.

"Yeah, yeah." Alir said when she was done. Touchy... "Hunting sounds good to me." he said, walking off in the direction of the creek. "I'm starved."
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with the Pack   Hunting with the Pack EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:47 am

Cathal stiffened, and lifted his nose to the wind. He had caught Bridgette's scent. Or had he? Had he imagined it? He stood and glanced at the other two. He looked disconnected, even his aura that Saint felt was different.

"You two go ahead. I'm going to...I'm just going," he growled gruffly. He was Beta. Just because he should, didn't mean he had to explain himself to his pack mates. The large gray wolf took off at a sprint, and by the tone of his voice, he didn't mean to be followed.

OOC:// Sorry, you two. I needed to get Cathal free since...I've been using him quite...violently in another thread. I will have him return to this one, wounded, and furious soon. Wink
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with the Pack   Hunting with the Pack EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 1:27 am

Cathal fled and she tutted to her self. When Alar came close she nipped his ear with a little more force then neccisary, "We can hunt if you like. Cathal will find us when he comes back."

She wasn't facing him any more though. Her head was in a different direction. Looking in to the forest with her blind eyes. Thinking, thinking of what could possibly agrivate Cathal so much.

"Hey, where the heck is Bridgette? Usualy she's paws ahead of us and already brought down one of the mountain lions," Head swinging round she fixed Alar with her dead gaze. If you didn't know better you could swear that she could see but as it was not the case and Alar was a bit used to it it held no strange effect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with the Pack   Hunting with the Pack Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting with the Pack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruentus Luna :: Group Role-play-
Jump to: