Cruentus Luna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cruentus Luna

The area of Seattle has been inhabited for almost 4, 000 years. The earliest inhabitants were the Duwamish Tribe, and with them, came their legends of the man-wolf. Werewolves have inhabited this land long before the first Europeans came.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A difficult situation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arm
Admin
Arm

A difficult situation Empty
PostSubject: A difficult situation   A difficult situation EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:40 pm

The smell of vampire filled the air as Reve approached Daciana. He had her invitation in hand and a smile on his face. He could not wait to ask her to come along with him. It would be lovely. He enjoyed spending time with the werewolf.

“Have you missed me?” As he asked the question he moved a hand to stroke her back. He liked the feeling of her fur. “I have something for you from Kristof. I decided to deliver it personally due to the fact I have a few lovely little questions to ask you, darling.”
Back to top Go down
https://cruentusluna.rpg-board.net
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:01 pm

“Have you missed me?”

The wolf had not moved as Reve stroked her fur. It was only then that he realized her usually silver eyes were glazed over. They were white, unseeing, glassy. After a few minutes, the light shining from her eyes faded, and she blinked a few times. She looked up at him, and the surprise was evident on her face. Whatever she had been doing, she hadn't known Reve was there at all. Apparently, this werewolf was more than met the eyes. She growled slightly, and backed up, fur bristled.

Let me have that.

She was only thinking, but it was loud and clear. She knew Reve would hear. She snatched the invitation with her teeth, threw it on the ground, and read it. She sat down on her haunches, and sighed.

So that's what She meant...we'll have to wait until the party to act. I hope Jay will be all right until then. Neither she nor Max will like this. We have little choice, though. Damn...wait, I smell her...why do I...

The she-wolf's powerful black head snapped up, and she sniffed Reve.

You! It was you who took Moira to Kristof! You bastard!

In a matter of seconds, the wolf had pinned Reve to the ground. Her fangs were around his throat, though she wasn't pressing down. Not yet anyway...

Why don't you answer some of my questions, first? Why did you take Moira to him?

The she-wolf was powerful, and she was in a position to kill the vampire easily. The only problem was, they both knew she wouldn't hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:17 pm

“You are a seer. My, that is lovely,” Reve said with a smile, not startled at all with the fact that Daciana had him pinned to the ground, and her massive fangs at his neck. She would not hurt him. The alphaess cared for him.

“Can you have visions by will?” He wanted his questions answered, not to answer hers. It should not have mattered to her. Daci was getting what she wanted. She was getting her prophacy. Then he recalled that he had not informed her of his little side deal with Kristof.

“I took her for you. I simply wanted to help you out, dear. You see, Kristof needed someone to replace you so he would be occupied. He agreed that if I brought Moria to him that he would tell you. See, I was just being nice.” He gave her another smile then sighed, “Anyways, I need a date for the ball, and you do as well. Would you perhaps be interested in attending with me? I shall by your gown and everything else you see fit. You can call it a birthday present.”
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:34 pm

Daciana roared in fury and got off of him. He had a point. She needed a date, and if she went with Victor, or any other wolf for that matter, she'd probably be dead before she entered the door. But with him? She'd be able to get in, and get close enough to Moira.

I didn't need your help she thought, while she snarled at him. She was pacing back and forth, very quickly and looked more like a rabid wolf than a werewolf. Her mind was moving so fast, even Reve had trouble keeping up with all her thoughts.

You're a fool. You don't know Kristof like I do, but I suppose that doesn't matter. You will after the party; that's for sure.

She knew Kristof very well. She knew the deal wasn't complete. He would want something more, something from her. He would ask it for her at the party, and she would be forced to give it, whatever it was. She shuddered, thinking of all the things Kristof had done in the past. She was not looking forward to whatever it was he wanted. She could only hope it would involve only her, and not those she cared about, though that was unlikely with Kristof. She glanced down at the invitation, staring listlessly at the name...

Brishen...oh, my brother, my sweet twin...Brishen...

Shaking her head to get the image of her dying brother's face out of her head, she shifted. She snatched her black robe and hastily put it on. Her face was unreadable, and sober. Her mind locked far away from the vampire in front of her.

"I'll go with you,"she said quietly. Her bright eyes were darkened with hidden emotions. She looked down at her bare feet.

"But yes, I'll need a dress. I don't...buy those kinds of things often," she admitted.
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:51 pm

Reve stood up and watched her pace back in forth. He could not tell if it was he she was angry with or Kristof. Perhaps it was both of them that had set her off. Either way, it did not really matter to him.

“If he pulls something, he pulls something, simple. It is not like he really has anyone to take from you,” he said before smiling as he thought about Victor. Maybe Kristof would kill him off. He did not like the wolf at all.

“Good, we can go right now. I shall take you out for dinner as well. I presume that you will be hungry after our little shopping trip.” He was going to extend his time out with her as much as possible. He knew that she was not happy with him, but did not care.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:14 pm

"He has everything to take from me! My pack is my family, but you wouldn't have any understanding of that," she snapped irritably. She looked around.

"We'll need to head back to my house first. I'll need clothes if we're going to go trapsing about this god forsaken city," she snarled. Clearly, she was still very upset. She began to run towards her house at a sprint. Not caring if Reve had kept up or not, she bounded up into her apartment. Grabbing leather pants, and a black corset top, she threw on the clothes, and glanced in the mirror. Her black hair was tossled, but it had a wild, untamed beauty so she decided to leave it. Sighing, she glanced at her armoir. No makeup. She never used any.

"So, where are we going?" she asked in a bored tone, assuming Reve was behind her.
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:59 pm

“You know, you are not the only person who has lost someone dear to them, right,” Reve questioned, looking at Daciana. “It will hurt if he takes one of your pack members, but will the reward not be worth it? You shall have your prophecy and your freedom. You will be able to fulfill and join your family as you desire.”

Reve ran after her, keeping up with ease, and staying silent the entire time. She was not in the best of moods now and he did not want to say anything else that would make their current situation any more unpleasant.

“The mall, I suppose. They sell just about everything there.” He would not have to run her to a million different places that way. They could find all that she needed at the one place. “You look lovely in that.”
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:07 pm

Daciana turned around to face Reve. Whatever anger she had, was apparently no longer aimed at him. Her eyes were again their placid, mysterious calm. She stepped forward, and reached up to touch the side of Reve's face delicately. She touched him as though he were glass, as if she might break him. She pulled her hand away quickly.

"I know, Reve," she said, no longer calling him 'Mr. Winslow.' She sighed, and the Alpha wolf pressed herself into the vampire's chest. She let her head rest on his chest.

"I would never sacrifice someone I love for my own gain, no matter what that gain would be, not even for my own freedom," she whispered. She was silent, and breathed in Reve's scent. The regular corpse smell was present, but she smelled something else, his scent, and she loved it. She hoped her own 'dog' smell wasn't too offensive to him. She pulled away, smiling, and her cheeks were slightly pink.

"I'm sorry," she apologized for her sudden show of physical affection. She never would have done such a thing if they had been in public. She knew all too well what other immortals would think.

"Thank you for the compliment. We should go. I will need to get back to my pack as soon as possible," she said quietly, still not looking him in the face. She wondered what he thought of her, and then was grateful she didn't. Maybe it was better to be ignorant...
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:05 pm

A smile came to Reve's face as Daciana rested her head on his chest. He rubbed his hand up and down his back, his motions slow and soothing, “I should have spoken with you before making the deal with Kristof. I assure you that Moria will not be hurt. As for your pack, we can only pray for the best.”

He was attached to the alpha wolf. He would not deny that fact. He enjoyed her company and her touch. He found his own behaviors odd. He despised werewolves most of the time. She was the only one he could stand to be around.

He smiled back at her and stroked one of her cheeks, “Do not apologize, Daciana. It is all fine.” He took one of her hands and led her from her home. They needed to get the shopping down. They would have plenty of time to chitchat later on.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:15 pm

Daciana held her head high.

"My pack will be fine; they are strong. Oh, but you probably didn't know? Bridgette Marcell and that new wolf, Max, have joined the Bloodfangs," she said. She would have worried if it had just been Victor, but three strong wolves were a match for anything the preserve could throw at them. Her cheeks blushed a bit more as they walked along the street. Immortals were starting to stare, and more than a few, vampires and werewolves alike, looked very unhappy. Daciana tried to pull her hand away.

"Reve...Reve, we shouldn't...we cause enough trouble just walking together," she hissed in a whisper in his ear. They were almost to the mall, and Daciana wondered what store he would take her to.
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:39 pm

“Very little gets past me, dear From what I understand Bridgette allowed a vampire to live and then decided it would be best to join your pack because she violated that of the Darkfangs, yes?” He head got news of it almost immediately.

Reve released her hand as she wanted, but then he moved a arm around her waist and smiled, “What they think does not matter in the least.” He lead her into the mall and looked around. She would need a dress, shoes, and perhaps jewelery.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:48 pm

Daciana nodded, her moon eyes darkened.

"Max's close friend was recently turned. Moira was helping her adjust to the change," she said. Her voice was strained now, and she had grown stiff.

"She doesn't want to kill humans, and Moira was teaching her self-control. I hope she taught her enough before you took her to Kristof. My pack will be getting her back, and setting her free. She's the reason I'm going to the party, as I'm sure Kristof has already figured out," she explained. She sighed, breathing out her stiffness and relaxing in Reve's embrace.

"You're very arrogant; do you know that? I fear for your reign here, and I fear for my pack. We are breaking every rule ever set in place," she replied. She brushed her cheek against his, closing her eyes, and reveling for just a second in his closeness before pulling away into the nearest dress shop. She looked around and sighed. She was no good at shopping.

"I think since you're buying, you should pick out the dress. Besides, if you don't, I'll probably pick out the ugliest one here, and you'll be embarrassed to be seen with me. I am horrid at shopping," she said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:44 pm

“You will have to be careful about that. I do not want Kristof to harm you,” Reve said, before frowning at his words. He was worrying about a stupid mutt. What on earth was wrong with him? Why did it matter to him if Kristof took her life or not? She was just another werewolf....or maybe she was not. A sigh escaped him and he followed Daciana into the dress shop.

“Yes, I am arrogant. You should not fear that. I have been in charge for ages, and nothing shall change that.” He had explained to all of his closet men that he was simply using the alpha wolf to get information, and most of them trusted him.

“Do you know if they are going to attack my lab? I really would like to know what I am in for. I have not really seen much of it. Aslin changes his mind way to much for me to be able to get a accurate reading.” He wanted to know what she knew about it.

“Well, I have lovely taste so I shall choose a gown for you.” He pulled Daci through the store and he picked up a few gowns, “Try those on. I want to see which looks best on you. And, just so you know, I doubt that I will ever be embarrassed to be seen with you.”
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:55 pm

Daciana followed him as he walked down the rows of dresses, picking up one here, one there. She was watching him very closely, how his hair swayed back and forth from the air conditioner above their heads, his delicate looking, but strong pale hands, and his square, broad shoulders. He was handsome, and she blushed. She shouldn't be thinking like that. She shouldn't be feeling like that.

"Oh yes, Reve, we will be attacking your laboratory, Darkfangs and Bloodfangs alike. Did you really think you trying to concoct a cure for out gift would go unnoticed for long? I'm afraid you're at a disadvantage now. The Omega of the Darkfangs has returned after a long, solitary pilgrimage. She is a Seer, and a very gifted one. She can see the future at will whenever she wishes, and Aslin's plans change according to her visions. I'm afraid you're outmatched this time, Reve. Set up your best soldiers, and stay away from that place. I...I'm not sure I could stop Bridgette Marcell from doing what she swore to do, even if she is under my leadership," she said. Her tone had started off flippantly, but he knew she wasn't lying to him. However, her last sentence was much graver, and she grabbed the dresses and walked into the nearest dressing room.

"You know, I think you would be embarrassed to be seen with me. How about on the night of the party I show up as a wolf with mud and blood and leaves and grass all in my pretty black coat?" she teased from behind the curtain. He heard her mutter something about how he obviously liked little black dresses, and the ruffling of one of the dresses as she put it on. She opened the curtain and walked out. The dress was a halter top, and very low cut in the front. The back, well, there wasn't really a back to the dress at all. It came down all the way to the bottom of her lower back, and there was a slit on the side up to her upper thigh. The dress, made of pure black satin, was tight, and showed off every single one of Daciana's curves. She glanced at herself in the mirror, and back at Reve.

"And I thought it was us werewolves who were known for blatant immodesty?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:39 pm

Reve listened to Daciana talk about the attack on the laboratory and how the Darkfangs had a seer with them now. He would simply have men on station at all times, and what happened would happen. Losing a few of his vampires would not hurt. He would just have more created and trained. As for them losing the lab he would have another built in a more remote area and keep things to just himself this time.

“Do you think that Bridgette will be attending the ball?” He did not like the idea of having either of the Marcells their. Both of them wanted to see him dead. He knew that Bridgette had a temper and would not care if they where in a room full of people. She would just attack. Of course, the shewolf would not stand a chance against him, but still.

“You would look nice anyway and in anything. You could wear a potato sack and still be just the most beautiful thing, and I am rather fond of your wolf form. I am sure that you would still look lovely covered in mud and leave.” He smirked at her then a took a seat outside the dressing room.

“When you have a body as nice as yours, you must show it off, darling. I saw no reason for you to go and hide underneath some floor length dress with long sleeves.” He got to his feet and moved to stand behind her, “You look wonderful.”
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:39 am

Daciana crossed the distance between them so fast, that no mortal eye could have caught it. Their bodies were so close, he could feel the wild heat radiating from her body. Her eyes were calm, but also cunning, narrowed.

"Kristof will make sure she is there. Would you really kill her, Reve? My own pack sister? Right in front of me?" she whispered into his ear. Her lips brushed his ear a little longer than necessary and she pulled away just as quickly as she had come. She turned around, looking at herself critically in the mirror. Walking back into the dressing room, she glanced behind her shoulder.

"Well, I'm certainly glad you're buying. The Vorath family has quite a fortune built up; we're the oldest...family in Romania, but this is a bit ridiculous," she called from behind the curtain. She walked back out to him, and handed him the dress.

"I have never met a Child of the Night who liked a Child of the Moon's wolf form," she said thoughtfully. She smiled, and kissed Reve on the cheek.

"Thank you for the compliments; I'm sure your followers think you've got me hook, line, and sinker, darling," she whispered, kissing his ear again. Even her lips were hot, and every time she touched Reve it was like a burning fire. They were playing a game, a dangerous game.

But how much of this is a game? I'm not acting that I feel this way. I...I want to be with him, as a lover, however wrong that might be. Does he feel the same way? Is he wearing the same mask I am? Or is it truly just a game to him? What am I getting myself into? I lead a pack with two wolves bent on his destruction, and I, Alpha, am falling in...falling in love with him...

Daciana had slipped into silence. She had forgotten that leaving her mind open was as good as leaving her journal open for Reve to read easily. She came to, realizing her mistake, and blushed.

"Well, we...should go," she stammered.
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:08 am

When Daciana put it that was Reve's thoughts changed. He could not kill Bridgette if she attacked him. It would hurt Daci, and that was not something that he wanted. He frowned at himself again. What was up with him and caring for the werewolf?

“Money is something I pay no attention to. I have no reason to.” When you had been around as long as the vampire had you had more money then you knew that to do with. It was just there waiting for something to be spent on.

“I am not like most of my kind, if you have not taken noticed yet, darling.” After she kissed his check Reve moved his lips to hover over hers, “They do think that I do. You see, I tend to be a very convincing person when I try. I get people to believe nearly anything I say.” He pecked her lips with his then pulled her to the counter, listening attentively to her thoughts.

She was falling for him, and it made him feel wonderful to know so. He would not admit why to himself or to her, but he clearly was developing feelings for her too. He was falling for a werewolf, for his sworn enemy,

“We need to get you shoes still,” he said softly, leading her out of the dress shop and into another so she could get everything else she was going to need quickly. He needed to get away from her soon. Being near her was driving him crazy now.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:17 am

Daciana forgot how to breathe correctly for a few minutes after he kissed her. She blushed, and regained her composure.

“They do think that I do. You see, I tend to be a very convincing person when I try. I get people to believe nearly anything I say.”

A lump rose in her throat, and she had to blink back unexpected, unbidden tears.

Just like me, Reve? So that's all this is? Use me, and when you are done...what? Kill me?

She let out a bitter laugh at the thought of him killing her. Oh what a sweet release, death. She was so tired, so tired of this constant struggle and blood-letting. But suddenly, her hand flew to her throat.

No...I cannot die...not until I know for sure that Brishen has found his way. The afterlife is nothing to me, a worse hell than this, if Brishen is not there. . . if his soul is wandering, lost and alone, for all eternity. No, I will wander with him before I surrender to peace...

She blushed again, realizing that Reve was listening. Why couldn't she just stop letting her guard down? She felt so relaxed, so at home, so...safe with Reve. But he was a vampire! The thought of her blasphemy made her shudder. She focused her thoughts on the rows of shoes in front of her. High heels, yes, focus on shoes. She knew enough about formal occasions to know she'd have to wear high heels. She hated them, though she hated all shoes to be truthful. She couldn't feel the earth under her feet like she liked, but she shrugged, and went over to try on a pair of black heels. They were pointed, and had a sapphire stone set on the middle of each toe. Daciana looked up and cracked a smile.

"The colors of my kind, blue, and the colors of your's, black. These would look great if I had sapphire jewerly," she giggled. She stood up and handed him the shoes. She knew she should be getting back to her pack but...if she could make this impossible, blissful date last a little longer, she would. She just wanted to pretend for a while.

Yes...just for a little while...let us be lovers...even if he doesn't love me....I don't care...let him kill me, damn my soul, just let me pretend someone loves me because I love them back....lovers...real lovers...
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:26 pm

“I have no attention of harming you, Daciana,” Reve assured the alpha wolf as she thought about him killing her. He would not...could not harm her no matter what. He felt for her, and Reve was nowhere close to heartless. Wounding someone he cared about was not something he could do.

He watched her pick out the shoes then he paid for them, keeping silent. He was trying to say quiet, fearing that if he opened his mouth he would do something silly like admit that he wanted her to be so much more then just a business partner.

“We will get you some sapphire jewelry to go along, then we will go out to dinner.” Just because being around Daciana was starting to make the vampire nervous it did not mean that he was not going to extend their time together as much as possible.

“Kristof was wrong about you. He said that you were incapable of feeling for someone else, yes you are falling in love with me. I told you that you could do so.” Reve remembered Kristof showing him the scene of Daci's past were he killed her brother then how he had told him that the werewolf was emotionless. Apparently that was not true.

"
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 10:10 pm

Daciana was already picking up a silver necklace and earrings that were adorned with beautiful sapphires when Reve spoke.

“Kristof was wrong about you. He said that you were incapable of feeling for someone else, yes you are falling in love with me. I told you that you could do so.”

The jewelry dropped to the ground, and the cashier gave Daciana a rather scornful glare. The Alpha was speechless, and her mouth actually hung open. She turned around, and tried to say something, but nothing coherent came out. She turned back around, as if to gather her thoughts, but whirled back around again.

"You...I...." she stammered. Her face was red, half with embarrassment and half with fury. She slammed her fist down on the table, and it cracked a little. The cashier's face was now one of fright and she backed up a little. Daciana didn't notice. She pressed herself against Reve and her heat seemed to be rising.

"It doesn't matter what I feel. We both know what can never happen. I buried my heart before, and as soon as Kristof tells me my prophecy, I'll leave. I'll be gone from here and never see you again, and Mother willing I'll bury it again,” she hissed fiercely. She snatched the jewelry from the floor and threw it at Reve’s face.

“You can bring my outfit when you come to pick me up before the ball,” she snapped. She stomped out of the store, and headed for the exit.

I should have expected something like that from him. Why would I let myself believe, even for a moment, that he actually cared about me? He’s just using me, and acting like he cares about me. I’m such an idiot, and here he is, celebrating the fact that I was stupid enough to fall in love with him!

Daciana hid the front door of the mall so quickly, that is slammed against the one next to it, glass shattering. She kept walking without even a blink of an eye.

Ooc:// Reve’s in trouble! Catch her! Catch her! XD
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 10:41 pm

Reve hurried with checking out then he ran after Daciana, moving too quickly for the eye of any human to catch, and in the next instant he had her in his arms, her body pressed as close to his as possible.

“You haven't got the slighted right assume how I feel for you,” he said, sadness in his voice. He did not like that she jumped to such conclusions about him. He moved one of his arms from around her then caressed one of her warm cheeks with a could hand of his.

“How do you know that I do not love you? How do you know that I do not care about you, Daci? Just because I am a vampire it does not meant that I am incapable of giving you my heart. Just because our kinds should not be it does not mean that I do not wish for you to be mine,” He said softly before sighing. “Please see that.”
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 10:48 pm

Daciana was caught off her guard, and didn't struggle. She listened, but her face contorted, and tears began to form in her eyes. She pushed him, hard, and he nearly lost his balance.

"Why can't I assume it, Reve? It's the way it's supposed to be! We can't be together!" she screamed. A few humans looked their way but continued on about their daily interests. It was just another lovers quarrel to them. However, a few seemed very interested. Near an ally, three members of the Darkfang pack watched in interest, and on the other side of the street, four vampires had stopped walking, and were now staring at Reve and Daciana. Tears began to spill over, and onto her flushed, pink cheeks.

"Why shouldn't I assume you don't care for me? When have you ever said anything to the effect, Reve? If you loved me, then you would tell me!" she screamed. The tension in the air increased. The immortals, both wolves and vampires alike, were completely enthralled. What would Reve do? He was the vampire lord. Would he really proclaim his love for a wolf? And for an Alpha wolf for that matter? Daciana knew the others were watching, but she didn't care. She wanted the truth, and she had passed the point of no return. They both had.
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:01 am

“Because I love you,” Reve screamed at her, not able to keep himself calm anymore. The fact that she would not just let it go and believe that he cared for her had gotten to him, and he could not help himself from letting the truth come out.

He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath, needing to calm himself before he went and said anything else, and needing to think of what he was going to do. He could read the thoughts of the surrounding immortals, and he had not clue how he was going to get himself out of this mess.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:30 am

“Because I love you,”

The hisses of the nearby vampires were almost drowned out by the outraged roars of the werewolves. Daciana stayed frozen in place, and then realized their situation. She sprinted to stand next to Reve, covering his back. The werewolves started approaching her, the vampires...towards Reve.

"You'll be dead before the next moon, bitch," one of the wolves snarled at her. She stared him down, and the Alpha authority in her intense gaze made him glance away. He couldn't meet her gaze, but the two others were at his side, and he regained his courage.

"Go ahead and sing your death song tonight, though Our Mother will turn her ear from your blasphemous noise," another wolf growled. The wolf in the back whispered to the other about getting to her later, when she was alone, and when there were less witnesses. The hot-tempered one snorted, but nodded. He gave Daciana one last glare before the three began to back away. The one who had spoken took out a silver dagger, and started playing it with it, the silver flashing brightly. Daciana had never ceased her defensive stance of protecting Reve. She snarled at the three, and they snarled back. It was an inhuman noise, and the few remaining humans scattered. She dared not glance over her shoulder to see the vampires. She had to make sure these wolves wouldn't attack Reve from behind. Reve would have to deal with the vampires on his own. She only hoped his authority was really as impressive as he said it was. Somehow, she wasn't so sure there wouldn't be a rebellion, since after all, their lord had just admitted being in love with a wolf, their sworn blood-enemy.
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:40 am

Reve listened to the werewolves speak to Daciana. He did not like the fact that they were threatening her in the least. ~You need to stay somewhere safe from here on out.~ The ancient vampire would not put up with her being hurt. He had lost a love before and was not going to have another taken from him.

The vampires hissed between each other, but none of them confronted Reve directly. He really was not one to play. He would have all of their heads if they so much as thought about pulling somethings. He would not let anything happen to himself or to Daci.

“Calm down, all of you. I shall explain everything later on. You will know everything that is going on,” the sound of his voice had this odd calming factor. It was welcoming, and made his words easy to trust. They all looked at him the scattered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation Empty

Back to top Go down

A difficult situation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruentus Luna :: One on One Role-play-
Jump to: