Cruentus Luna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cruentus Luna

The area of Seattle has been inhabited for almost 4, 000 years. The earliest inhabitants were the Duwamish Tribe, and with them, came their legends of the man-wolf. Werewolves have inhabited this land long before the first Europeans came.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A difficult situation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

A difficult situation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 3:06 am

Daciana did not relax. She sniffed the air, and frowned.

"The wolves are still nearby. They plan on tracking me. I can't lead them back to my pack. I'll have to lose them somehow," she whispered. She was talking more to herself than Reve. She turned to face him, and she smiled, though she was frightened for her pack.

"That was a very foolish thing to yell," she whispered with a slight chuckle. She pressed herself against him, and let him wrap his arms around her. Resting her head under his chin, she breathed in his scent and sighed in contentment.

"Reve..." she whispered, "Tell me again. Tell me once more, just once that you love me, and I'll believe you, even if you're lying,". Her voice was soft, and she sounded fragile, vulnerable as he had never thought she could be. She lifted her head just enough to place her plump, hot lips on his neck. She kissed his neck, and settled her head back on his chest. The vampires had glared at them, but left. They knew Reve's power. No outward assault with just four vampires could ever work.
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 3:40 am

“We shall think up a away to throw the werewolves off while we dine.” Reve wanted to invite Daciana to stay with him, but she doubted that she would want to do that. She also needed to get to her pack and explain matters to them.

Reve laughed lightly and smiled at her, “It is your fault that I yelled it, darling. If it was not for you pushing things I will not have gotten frustrated with you and admitted my feelings.” If he had kept the fact that he loved her to himself then they would not be in this insane mess.

The vampires emerald colored eyes closed as his arms wrapped around her. Reve was happy to be holding her close to him. “I love you. I really truly love you.” He whispered his words against one of her ears before kissing it. "Come on."
Back to top Go down
https://cruentusluna.rpg-board.net
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:24 am

Daciana laughed. It was a true laugh. It filled her from the inside out, bubbling over in pure joy. She playfully pushed Reve's shoulder, but not hardly enough to cause him any sort of uncomfort.

"Oh yes, let's blame it on me," she snickered. She sighed, realizing that she hadn't truly laughed in centuries. No, longer. She had never laughed that way after Brishen died. Not until now. She took Reve's hand in her's, and pressed herself into him as closely as possible.

"Where are we going to eat, my love?" she asked. A gleam suddenly lit up her silver moon eyes.

"You know, we could drop my things off at my place, lose the mutts, and go for a hunt. A vampire and wolf hunting in unison? What do you think?" she asked. She longed to be out of her clothes and running wild and free again. She also relished the idea of hunting with the one she loved. Perhaps they could hunt elk? Or bear? Or puma? Something exciting, for sure.
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:08 am

“It is all your fault, darling, and we both no it,” Reve joked with her, before smiling as she pressed her body to his. He loved her warmth. The way her burning skin felt against his icy was amazing. It sent a shock through him, and he truly enjoyed it.

Reve listened to Daciana's suggestion through, thinking it over as he did so. Hunting alongside her would be a interesting and enjoyable experience. Never once had he saw himself hunting with a werewolf.

“Let's bring your things to your place. Then we can find something nice to hunt.” He either wanted something large or something fast. If the animal had either one of the qualities he would be happy to kill it.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:24 am

"Great," Daciana chirped, kissing him on his icy cheek. She grabbed his hand and practically dragged him to the high rise apartments. She took the dress, shoes, and jewelry to her room, and placed them safely in her wardrobe. Still out of sight, she took off her clothes, and slipped on her robe. It was long, black,...and transparent. She walked back out with a crooked smile on her face.

"I won't need many clothes," she explained. The robe was easy to take on and off without ripping clothing. It came in handy, but she knew how she looked in it. She let her soft fingertips of fire trail across his cold chest sensually.

"Well, let's go," she teased, walking towards the door.

ooc:// I would have made this longer, but I couldn't help pausing to see Reve's reaction to Daciana in...well, practically nothing. Wink You can bring them to the preserve, and then we'll go from there. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:22 am

The smile that came to Reve's face as Daciana walked out in nothing more then a transparent robe hinted that his thoughts at the moment were very un-proper. After a moment he wiped the look from his face and took one of her hot hands, “It is starting to get late. We need to hurry, my love,” he said before dragging her away.

When they reached the preserve the vampire dropped Daciana's hand, turning to face her, “Here we are. Now, I suppose that we should find something to hunt, yes, darling?” He took in a whiff of the air, trying to determine what sorts of animals they had in the near.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:35 am

Daciana smiled and slowly, slowly, took off her robe and let it drop to the ground.

"I'm about to show you that hunting humans is no sport at all. Just try and keep up," she teased. She walked a few feet, her body shining in the moonlight before she shifted. Reve could have sworn he heard her giggle, but it turned into a joyous bark. The enormous black wolf with shining silver eyes ran a circle around him, nipped his heels, and then took off at a dead sprint. She ran until she smelled a musty odor.

Grizzly bears...a pair of them...

She turned her path towards them. The bears smelled them coming and let out bellows of warnings. She howled her own hostile greeting, and charged ahead. The bears were fishing in a cold, fast running stream above a towering waterfall. The two bears turned to face their predators, side by side. The male let out another roar, but Daciana never even hesitated. She ran into the stream, the water almost up to her neck, and jumped, latching on to the big male bear's neck. He screamed and rose up on two feet, swatting the air and thrashing about. The female turned to help her mate, and lunged for Daciana's exposed back.
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:58 am

Reve ran after Daciana, keeping only a short distance behind the werewolf the whole time. When the female bear lunged for her back he jumped between the two, missing the bear's fangs, thankfully, but still being scratched by her claws as he wrestled the bear to the grown. “Why do we have to hunt bears?” Something like elk would have been much more reasonable.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:09 am

Daciana sank her fangs deep into the male bear's neck, but jumped off, as he swung a paw at her face. She barked, apparently laughing at what Reve had said.

What's wrong? Can't keep up? You've been hunting humans too long. Come on, where's your sense of fun!

The bear charged at the black she-wolf, and she had to back up. The two were getting close to the waterfall, dangerously close. Daciana glanced over her shoulder, and back at the bear. Time to end it. She leaped over his head, and latched onto the back of his neck again, crunching down. Her eyes widened in surprise as the dying bear rose on his back paws to a standing position for one last time. He thrashed wildly, and as his eyes began to roll in the back of his head, he fell backwards. Daciana never had time to move. She was crushed beneath the rushing water by the bear's carcass and the two bodies were washed over the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:17 am

~I have only been hunting humans since the early sixteen hundreds, darling. I would not consider that as being too long,~ Reve thought back to Daciana, ~Well, I really do not have one. I am wet, which is something I absolutely can not stand, scratched up, and in a possibly deadly situation.~

When Daciana was crushed underneath the bear Reve quickly moved to her, but the waterfall had already washed her away. There was no was on this green earth that he was going to lose her. He could not lose another person he loved.

He looked down to see how far the drop was before jumping down. He was not afraid of being washed under the water. He did not need to breath. The werewolf did, though, and he had to find her and get her onto land.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:06 am

Daciana let go of the bear and tried to dig her claws into the river bed, but the water, and the weight of the bear's carcass was too much. She tumbled downwards, and as she fell, she twisted her body. Her rear and back would hit the water first, causing her the least amount of damage. She hit the water, and the force of the impact knocked her out cold. The next thing she knew, she was lying in human form, sputtering out water on the side of the bank. Reve looked very angry. She collapsed, looking at the sky and sighed.

"Well, you have to admit it wasn't dull," she replied, laughing softly. The bear carcass had washed up as well.

"You'd better drink before it gets cold. I don't mind dry meat," she replied rather calmly. She was apparently unphased, though she had just almost lost her life.
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:25 pm

“Yes, it certainly was not dull,” Reve hissed at her, not happy in the least. She could have died, but she was acting as if nothing bad happened. It was the first and last time he would hunt with her. She had him worried sick.

“I have no want to drink right now, and even if I did, animal blood is not something I have interest in. It gives me nothing close to my full power.” He laid down beside Daciana and pulled her into his cold arms, “You need to be more careful, darling. Having you hurt is not something I will tolerate.”
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 2:05 am

Daciana threw him off of her, and he landed a few feet away. Apparently, she had regained her strength quickly. She stood up, and glared down at him. Her eyes were livid, but there was something else...she was holding back tears.

"What? So just because you're not as powerful, you'll keep killing humans? Do you kill the murderers or just pick off any innocent one that happens to catch your eye?" she snapped viciously at him. She shifted before he could answer, and tore into the bear's carcass with a vengeance. He was glad she was taking her anger out on the bear instead of him. Her fangs tore the bear's flesh as if it were as thin and fragile as paper. When the wolf was done, her black fur was coated in blood. Daciana seemed not to care, as she trotted over to sit directly in front of Reve. The fur on her hackles was bristled, and her ears were flat.

I thought you could change, Reve. I thought that maybe...maybe for me you would no longer be a murderer. I will tell you now what I will not tolerate. Murder. As soon as Kristof gives me the information I need, the Bloodfang pack will be gone forever from your presence, but that probably works best for you, doesn't it? Because of Bridgette? You murdered her family, didn't you?

He could feel the rage inside of her as he read her thoughts. She was snarling at him, and the sound was ominous in the otherwise peaceful meadow.
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 2:47 am

Reve stayed perfectly silent, not letting a single word leave his lips. Daciana would not and could not understand him, and why he did what he was. She was a werewolf, not a vampire. He laid back down and closed his eyes again.

“There is a difference between being a murderer and sustaining yourself. I feed from humans to keep myself alive,” the vampire whispered, too busy thinking to pay much attention to the alpha wolf. “I will hate to have you go, but it is not my place to stop you. And, you do not know the whole story to why I took Bridgette's family.”
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 2:59 am

The wolf scoffed, which came out as half of a bark and half of some kind of roar. She began to pace rapidly, as she so often did when she was angry in this form. Her teeth were bared, and gritted.

There are bad humans, evil humans that you could kill to sustain yourself, and they would be easy to find for you. Do not deny it, mind reader. But you like to play with your food. It's sadistic. You are the evil one. I have seen others, Moira, Algernon, Jay, who do not kill humans, and they are healthy, are they not? But you are power-hungry. You love power more than anything else in this world, and someday it will kill you, Reve Winslow.

He could feel the bitter resentment, the disdain she held for him. It was strong, and felt as though she were burning him with a hot poker.

I'm sure you had your reasons. They threatened your power. They were your enemies. Yes, I understand that. Believe it or not. You, you who love power above all else, believe that you must win this war at any cost, no matter the casualties! But have you ever thought for one second, for even a moment, that maybe this war doesn't have to end with one side being exterminated? Have you ever once considered peace?

There was a desperation in her mind now, and an overwhelming sorrow. She was thinking of all she had lost. He saw Brishen's face, her twin, shine brighter in her mind then all the others. Then he remembered. Werewolves had a legend about twins. They believed that the Mother took one soul and split it into two, and that is how twin wolves are born. There was a hole, not in Daciana's broken heart, but in her very soul, and she had lived the bleeding gape for hundreds of years.
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 3:19 am

“You do not understand,” Reve said softly, looking at the werewolf. He was not going to argue with her or defend himself anymore. She believed what she did, and that was that. He sighed when she brought up the fact that the vampires did not have to end the werewolves.

“Yes, we could all live in peace, but, Daciana, if I made up a treaty now do you think that they would accept? Aslin hates me just as his sister does. He would not agree to set our issues aside. I know it already.”
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:35 pm

The enormous black wolf approached until her open jaw were inches from his face. She was snarling ferociously, and her entire frame was shaking.

And just what do I not understand, Reve? It's true. Aslin and Bridgette hate you, but there is still hope. Bridgette....she's changing, Reve. I can see it. She no longer hates your kind, though she hasn't yet forgiven you. Aslin...Aslin might be won over too...in time...

The wolf stopped snarling, and the sorrow returned to overwhelm her beautiful silver eyes. She pushed her warm head into his chest, and let him hold her. A vampire holding a wolf. Such a thing had never happened in all of time. When she looked back up at him, he knew she would crying if she were in human form.

There is hope. I believe in it. Demand your vampires to take no more innocent blood. The Bloodfang pack will ally themselves with you and your subjects who obey you, and then there will be war, yes. A long, bloody war, but we will be fighting for something more than just extermination. We will be fighting hatred itself. We will be fighting for peace.

She was pleading with him now, and she didn't trust herself to shift now. Only as a wolf could she contain her emotions.
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:43 am

Reve took a few steps back as the wolf neared him. He knew that Daciana would not hurt him, but he still was not going to stand inches away from her fangs just in case something came over her and she did really flip.

“It was not for power, it was for revenge. I am no monster. I did not simply kill their parents to get them out of my way.” Reve let out a sigh then continued on speaking, “Yes, perhaps with time things shall change, but for now they will not. Two immortals can not change things on their own. Our kinds have been at war with each other for ages. I may be powerful, but I am not enough so to end this war, and nor are you.”

He stroked the wolf's head and looked out at the rushing water, thinking over her words and what he could do. “I will tell them to not kill any werewolves unless it is in self defense.” ~And pray that they will listen,~ he added to himself. “We should leave now.”
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:55 am

To Reve's surprise, the black she-wolf walked away from him to sit down on the bank of the lake. She shifted, and sat down, hugging her knees to her chest.

"Revenge?" she whispered. She shook her head, and hid her face in her knees. A few sobs racked her body, and she let Reve see Kristof, over two hundred years ago, cut a hole in a frozen Romanian river, and push her screaming, pleading, bleeding twin brother into its abyss.

"No, Reve. You're right. As long as you, and Bridgette, and Aslin hold on to revenge, this war will never end," she whispered. She stood, and looked up at the moon. It did not reflect in her eyes. It couldn't. The color was the same.

"But my hope remains, Reve. I don't care what you say. I don't care what Kristof says. I will do everything I can to stop this war...while I still have breathe," she said. She turned around to meet his gaze. It was unwavering, but it held such sorrow that Reve could barely meet her eyes.

"Yes, we should leave, for as long as this, this endless killing and bloodshed remains, you and I...cannot stay together. We cannot remain at each other's side. We cannot love each other," she whispered. She hesitated, and did not shift.
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 6:21 pm

“I know that it does not justify my actions, and I know that Revenge does not solve anything, but at the time it seemed to be the most reasonable thing to do,” Reve whispered, moving to sit near to Daciana. “Their parents' hands had the blood of someone very precious to me on them. They had the life of someone dear to me taken, and so I felt it was only fair to take theirs in return.”

He sighed and closed his eyes, wishing he was more like her. Kristof had taken her twin brother, and yet she had not once thought of harming the vampire. Why could he not be like that? Why did he have to fall to the temptations of revenge? He wished that he did not.

“I can not change their minds about wanting to end me. Aslin and Bridgette must do that on their own. If they do, then I will end this all. I want to be free to be with you, Daciana. I want to make you mine someday. I want to be able to get down on one knee and ask you to marry me. I want to be able to say I Do and spend the rest of my days with you.” Reve let out another sigh then stood up.

“There is only so much that I can do. I can not force the Darkfangs to make peace. I can tell my vampires to behave, and hope that with time the Darkfangs will come to want peace as well. You know them. Why do you not speak with Aslin or Bridgette?” Bridgette was a part of her pack now. She could converse with her, then Bridgette could speak with her brother or something.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 7:33 pm

Daciana laughed a little when he spoke of him proposing. She shook her head, and leaned down, cupping his face in her hands.

"Reve...my love, you've forgotten. You have eternity. Once I fulfill my prophecy..." she whispered, and paused.

"I'll die,".

The two words hung about the air like a curse, and it was. Her mortality and his immortality was a chasm between them that no power anyone ever could ever possibly possess could fill. No werewolf could be turned. Vampire venom was poison to them. There was no such thing as hybrids. True, werewolves lived longer than humans, but Daciana had already lived past the years she should have. The moment she fulfilled her prophecy, her body would dissolve into ash, ironically enough, like a vampire. After the thought sunk in, Daciana rose, and looked at the crashing waterfall.

"I will speak to Bridgette, but you must remember, I am now her Alpha. Bridgette will not break the code and disobey me, and if she challenged me, she would lose. She will not leave the Bloodfang back either; she needs us to protect Jay, not to mention her love, Max," she replied in a stoic tone. She spoke no more of her love for Reve, though he could feel it. He could feel the heart she thought she had lost breaking into pieces. But who had the power to put it back together again?
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:45 pm

“I'll die.” Reve let the words run through his head over and over again before stroking one of her cheeks, “When you go, I will go with you. I have been on this earth four more then enough time.” He got up as she did and moved to stand behind her, wrapping his arms around her body.

“Well, our only problem will be her brother then. If he agrees to have his wolves stand down all will be well.” Everything would work out. Reve was certain of it now. He and Daciana would be together if only for a short time.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 1:22 am

“When you go, I will go with you. I have been on this earth four more than enough time.”

Daciana frowned but did flinch when he stood behind her, and wrapped his arms around her. She liked the coldness that washed over her, and she inhaled deeply, smelling him, not just corpse.

"I do not want you to die, Reve Winslow," she said quietly. It wasn't really a protest. She wasn't really angry. She only said it because she loved him so. He knew this, and knew he didn't need to discuss the topic any farther.

"Aslin hurts for the loss of his family. It will take time, but I believe he will learn to forgive. Do you remember me telling you about the Seer returning to the Darkfangs? She loves Aslin, though she is Omega..." she said. Here, she paused, and she tilted her head in a canine way while she thought.

"I don't really understand why she is Omega. A Seer would naturally have a higher position in a pack...unless she has simply refused to ask for any kind of dominance. I find it strange.." she said. She was lost in her own thoughts, and even though they had never met, Reve could see the Seer's ghostly looking white wolf form swimming in Daciana's minds. Apparently her visions were getting stronger, and clearer.

"This Seer...her heart is akin to mine. She will do much to sway the heart of Aslin to forgiveness," she said. She turned around, and met Reve's gaze.

"Have I done much, Reve, to sway your heart?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:15 am

Reve let the topic of him dying go and listened to Daciana speak all the way the through. The seer that Aslin loved would warm him up, and all would go well. He just had to give him and his love time.

“My heart is completely yours, Daciana. You are my world now. There is not a thing that I will not do for you.” He smiled then started to walk. It was getting late and they both needed to get home. He would be able to talk more with her soon.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:28 am

Instead of a parting lover's kiss, Daciana shifted and bounded at Reve, showering him in slobbering wolf kisses instead. She barked loudly, and he knew she was laughing. With one last look over her shoulder, her moon eyes shimmering in the darkness, she sprinted away.

Stay away from the lab. We come only to destroy the cure. We will try to do as little damage as possible and will only kill in self-defense. Stay away from it. We cannot be lovers on the battlefield.

He heard her thoughts even as her scent left her. Her Seer abilities seemed to be getting stronger; she could communicate with Reve over long distances now.

I'll see you on my birthday, my love. Stay safe.

With that, she was out of range.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A difficult situation   A difficult situation - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A difficult situation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruentus Luna :: One on One Role-play-
Jump to: