Cruentus Luna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cruentus Luna

The area of Seattle has been inhabited for almost 4, 000 years. The earliest inhabitants were the Duwamish Tribe, and with them, came their legends of the man-wolf. Werewolves have inhabited this land long before the first Europeans came.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TheBeast & HFCP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HFCP

HFCP

TheBeast & HFCP Empty
PostSubject: TheBeast & HFCP   TheBeast & HFCP EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:07 am

((I'll probably use one of my old characters if you don't mind ^^))
Back to top Go down
TheBeast

TheBeast

TheBeast & HFCP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheBeast & HFCP   TheBeast & HFCP EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:00 am

Okay, well I am not sure how this RP works, so If I could get a guide, such as how to talk out of character, and such, that would be nice. Razz

(Not saying that I am new to Role-Playing, I am just not sure how this works here.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.wotge.com
HFCP

HFCP

TheBeast & HFCP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheBeast & HFCP   TheBeast & HFCP EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:11 am

The sound was odd. Well the scene would be just as odd. A giant vampire bat was perched on a were's chest. Slurping down his blood in a licking sucking sensation. When it was satisfied it scuffled away. The were looked slightly confused as to what had happened but it lumbered away.

Werewlf and a dull one at that. Flying up she landed quickly on a roof. Her body shed it's outer shell and became a women. A were vampire bat. A strange oddity all it's own. She got dressed teasing her hair away from out of her shirt.

When she was finished she tugged on her pack and looked up at the dark sky. There would be vampires about soon enough. It was the deepest part of the darkness. There was no moon. None to be found as she stood stock still on the building.

Her eyes still cast towards the sky that glittered only dimly with the light of stars trying to break through the thick clouds. Her nose twitched as a rain drop fell on her face. With that small sign the sky opened with a crack of lightning and she was drowned in it.

Sighing she spoke to her self, "Damn this rain. Drowns out all the scents." Her feet were bare as she moved stealthily across the roof tops. Leaping between buildings and using other odd objects as her own personal side walk. Even with everything slicked down with water she used it to her advantage.

Though she wasn't perfect and narrowly escaped the ground a few times over. Finaly she stopped and was panting lightly. Looking around she muttered something about a horrid sense of direction. Tugging the wet black strands from her face she peered about looking to see where she could be.
Back to top Go down
TheBeast

TheBeast

TheBeast & HFCP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheBeast & HFCP   TheBeast & HFCP EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:30 am

Not paying any attention to her footing, she started to slide off of the wet, slippery rooftop. With a quick reaction, she regained balance, and with luck, gained her surroundings just as fast.

The scent of rain over-powered all other scents, except for one; the scent of a werewolf filled her nostrils, and she slowly crouched the direction of where she was headed. Silently, she spoke to herself.

She was cut-off in mid sentence as the scent grew stronger. She sensed a pleasant smell as she was crouched, mainly avoiding getting seen, and she peeked over the rooftop to see something walking below her. She wasn't sure what exactly this 'thing' was, especially since the rain impaired her vision slightly.

Noticing movement from above, the figure glanced up, just in time to notice nothing up above; she had already moved back to avoid being seen. She almost let out a gasp, and then turned back over to get a better look at the figure below.

She noticed a figure that captured her eyes, as if she was a statue. She couldn't help to notice the striking features of the male below; he was walking alone. She pondered for a second.
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

TheBeast & HFCP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheBeast & HFCP   TheBeast & HFCP EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:20 pm

Danny wasn't about to leap down and attack the guy. Heck she staid the heck out of peoples ways. She moved away and made her way quickly away from the werewolf. She didn't need to drink having already had her fill.

Plus she never killed any one. Well, at least nowadays. Eventually she made her way down to the streets. There was no one else about; that or they were running to there destinations.

Looking around he noticed that she could still see him. Cursing her self for not paying attention or at least getting away from someone that would be as crazy as her for walking in the rain.

Now she couldn't exactly get away. It was a long street and in the direction she was going. Walking quickly and facing away from him as much as possible she picked her way through the puddles.

"Now where can I sleep tonight? Stupid rain," As if it would make a difference she kicked a puddle and sent the spray out across the already soaked side walk. Stopping in her frustration she searched through her pockets. Found a five dollar bill grew even more frustrated and took off at a pace too fast to be considered human.

Of course she tripped. Right in to the biggest puddle there was as well. The murky water was the last thing she saw before putting out her hands and closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
TheBeast

TheBeast

TheBeast & HFCP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheBeast & HFCP   TheBeast & HFCP EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:32 pm

Orban stood there dumbfounded, looking back at the rooftop, he realized that no one was even there. After a quick thought of what could have been staring at him, he took off in the opposite direction, walking slowly away from his original destination...

"Actually, I think I will keep with my original plan," Orban turned back around and wiped the hair from his eyes in order to see a little better in the rain. He started in the direction he was facing originally before being distracted. The quiet and rainy night took from the dimly lit houses, and so made the walk rather boring for Orban.

Just so he wasn't bored the entire way, Orban decided to start jogging, and went at a slow pace that allowed him to stay alert and focused. The ground was covered in a thin layer of rain, making it slippery; Orban decided that jogging wasn't such a good idea, and so stopped.

After a minute of catching his breath, he noticed a figure out in the street, and headed over to see what it was. Swiftly, Orban was able to get around a corner of a nearby house, and he peered over into the street. He saw the vague profile of a human in the road.

<<It might take me a while to get really good at this, but I will keep trying to get into what my character does. Smile>>
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

TheBeast & HFCP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheBeast & HFCP   TheBeast & HFCP EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:59 pm

((Yeah, you do need practise ^^))

Danny dragged her self out of the puddle, "Damn it. Damn it Damn it." She flicked her fingers as if it did anything as she was redrenched with rain. Looking down at her very goth clothing that was now completely covered in mud she walked around the puddle and kept heading that way.

Trying her best to flick off as much of the mud as possible. What she didn't know was that she was heading in the opposite direction from where she had been planing to go. Falling had turned her all around.

Cursing to her self repeatedly she tugged off her bag and started to wipe it clean. It was water proof but she didn't like mud. Flicking off the mud in thick little globs that were soon washed away by the rain and in to the next puddle or perhaps in to the gutter.

Of which she didn't care much about. Just getting the damn mud off of her and her stuff.
Back to top Go down
TheBeast

TheBeast

TheBeast & HFCP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheBeast & HFCP   TheBeast & HFCP EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:16 pm

Orban noticed that the figure he was staring at had went in the direction he had come from, and decided to move on his way. Along the way, he had noticed that no one was outside, anywhere. So, shrugging off the weird "encounter" with that woman, he focused on getting to where he was headed. . . Looking for information on how to control his werewolf transformations.

"I hate transforming, it is painful, and I lose a lot of strength afterward." Orban thought to himself out loud as he walked closer to the sidewalk.

The funny thing is that Orban wasn't sure where to go with the rain, so he made for the closest cover, a barn. Inside looked very comforting and welcoming, the outside not so much. So, after a quick consideration, Orban took cover from the rain inside of the barn.

While inside, Orban felt dizzy, and sat down in a pile of rotting hay, not worrying about his clothing that has already been ruined by the rain. "Ugh, I need to catch up with some sleep, I have been awake for several days because I can't find the stupid information that I have been searching for." Orban stopped to think for a second.

Not long after the thoughts, Orban fell asleep from exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

TheBeast & HFCP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheBeast & HFCP   TheBeast & HFCP EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:58 am

ooc:// -poofs in-

Yes, you do need practice, Beast (if that is what you would like to be called), but you are showing promise. So far, I honestly wouldn't let you join the guild, but I think you have the potential to make it just fine.

Suggestions:
Make sure your posts are clear. We don't know what your character is thinking or feeling. Telling us, or even just hinting, is sometimes a great thing. (Talking out loud to themselves isn't necessary if you simply allow us a sneak peek into their thoughts.)

Get to know your character. Seriously. I know this sounds weird, but pretend to sit them down and interview them. The more you know about your character - the better your writing becomes. If you google 'one hundred character questionaire' you will find a fantastic little form to fill out, though for this guild, the entire one hundred questions is a little over-board. Still, it's a good tool to skim through.

I strongly suggest reading through the roleplays on this forum carefully. Look for specific literary devices we use. I typically put text in italics when I am giving my reader's a view into my characters thoughts. Remember that about 50 years ago, there was no such thing as a creative writing class. Writers learned everything by reading. It still works. Wink

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to email or message me here. Smile I wish you the best of luck. HFCP is a great teacher.

Dragon out.
Back to top Go down
TheBeast

TheBeast

TheBeast & HFCP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheBeast & HFCP   TheBeast & HFCP EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 8:36 pm

<<I'm out...no more RP for me here...sorry for the fast leaving, but I am trying my best at having an RP forum of my own...but I will stop by to read what is going on here, I really like reading your posts in this forum, interesting stuff. Anyways, have fun! Bye!>>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TheBeast & HFCP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheBeast & HFCP   TheBeast & HFCP Empty

Back to top Go down

TheBeast & HFCP
Page 1 of 1