Cruentus Luna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cruentus Luna

The area of Seattle has been inhabited for almost 4, 000 years. The earliest inhabitants were the Duwamish Tribe, and with them, came their legends of the man-wolf. Werewolves have inhabited this land long before the first Europeans came.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon and HFCP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

Dragon and HFCP Empty
PostSubject: Dragon and HFCP   Dragon and HFCP EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:47 am

ooc:// HERE!
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

Dragon and HFCP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon and HFCP   Dragon and HFCP EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:52 am

OOC:// Ha! I'm here ^^
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

Dragon and HFCP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon and HFCP   Dragon and HFCP EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:57 am

ooc:// There you are! So I was thinking Bridgette would run into Jay, and Max would show up too after a while. Yes?
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

Dragon and HFCP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon and HFCP   Dragon and HFCP EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:58 am

OOC:// Sure, so should I post first?
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

Dragon and HFCP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon and HFCP   Dragon and HFCP EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 4:02 am

ooc:// Yeah. Family just called for dinner, so I'll be a little while, but I'll be back!
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

Dragon and HFCP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon and HFCP   Dragon and HFCP EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 4:03 am

ooc:// Oh crap, family wants to do a birthday thing. It may be a little longer than usual. :p
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

Dragon and HFCP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon and HFCP   Dragon and HFCP EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 4:09 am

OOC:// That's okay I'll work on my post while your gone.
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

Dragon and HFCP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon and HFCP   Dragon and HFCP EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 4:24 am

Jay watched her feet rock back and forth off of the end of the chair. Dark black shoes with a smudge of mud on them. She didn't like mud. Not at all. Max was no where in site and she was waiting for him. Watching her shoe move back and forth underneith the table.

It was boring and the clip of a cup made her raise her head. The cute boy had just set a free coffee in front of her. He had watched her drink her coffee and probably run out and had chosen it carefully, "On the house." She smiled and thanked him politely before grabbing the cup.

It was warm in her hands and steam still rolled off of the top in waves. Perfect as she took a tiny drink to please him as he watched her. She nodded appreciativly and he seemed to take it well. Then returned to his work. That impressed her that he didn't ask for a phone number or a date or anything. He seemed just interested and it was strange for her.

She rolled the cup between her fingers and took in the feel of the band around the paper cup. Gazing around she took in first the young boy that met her eyes just as she did. Then moved on to the rest of the inhabitence of the Starbucks.

A man sat leaning over a laptop and had drank down a gallon of coffee now but was still rubbing a hand through his hair as if in frustration. Another was a young couple talking quietly. There was a group that were particularly loud and seemed to drown out any quiet noises and only highten the traffic out side in to a blur of noises.

Jay shook her head as if to rid her self of the noise. She would come back to speak with the guy. He was cute plus she loved free coffee. Giving him a last look she rose from the seat and made to walk out of the establishment. The wind nipped at her coat. Still cold and no sign of Max.

"Damn him," Jay said and took hold of her coffee more firmly in her hands. Then braved the cold in search of Max. He was probably doing something childish. A cat suddenly raced out in front of her and she jumped. Sloshing the coffee even though only a drip fell out. The cat darted through traffic and she imagined Max doing the same.

A goofy smile on his face as a barrage of horn blasts rained down on him. With a shake if her head she licked the hot coffee off her fingers before hurrying her step, "Max! Max! Get over here! I don't want you playing in traffic!"

'Dang I probably gave him an idea now,' She thought to her self and cursed her self. Hurrying now though her coffee got upset and tried to escape the shaking. She was probably walking much to fast especialy sense she was a bit of a clutz. She figures she would find Max before she rammed in to any one.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

Dragon and HFCP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon and HFCP   Dragon and HFCP EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 6:32 am

"Out of my way, you filthy mongrel!" Bridgette snapped. The stray cat had started running for its life before she had yelled at it. The girl, a tall, slender, red-headed bombshell, stunk of canine. Wolf, to be exact. She pulled the green hood of her designer jacket farther over her head, though fiery curls still spilled out. She was wearing a white blouse with an emerald moon design underneath, and tight jeans matched with white stiletto heels. She certainly stood out, but she was used to that. Every male head turned as she walked by, though their eyes fell if she took the time to glance at them.

It was cold, but it was windy. Wind was good for tracking. Still, she had been walking the streets for almost two hours now. She had hoped she wouldn't have to resort to her wolf smell to track the rogue down, but it was beginning to look that way. This was, after all, urgent.

A wave of caffeine infused coffee smell washed over her sensitive nose and she snorted in disgust. She was about to turn the other direction when another smell wafted on the same wind. A twisted smile played across her pale lips.

"Well...looks like I found his pet..." she muttered. She quickened her steps. Jay was probably no more than half a mile away. Less than ten minutes later, she saw her fragile human form making her way through the crowd. Less than ten seconds later, Bridgette was walking next to her.

"Isn't it a little chilly for your master to be letting you out for a walk?" she hissed in the human's ear. She detested the girl, and everything from her tone of voice down to the tumultuous glare of her ocean deep eyes betrayed her. She shrugged and looked ahead of them into the crowd.

"Of course, it'd be more convenient for me if your frail little mortal body withered up. Then I could really sink my fangs into your dog of a master, but as it is, neither you or him are worth dishonoring the code of the Mother, not that you'd know anything about that," she sniffed disdainfully. Finally, she turned to actually look at the girl straight on.

"Where is the dog anyway? I'm sure he's completely oblivious to what's been going on, and my brother is calling all the wolves for counsel. Of course, he'll still be a dog among wolves, but we need all the fangs we can get, even if his are...dull," she finished with a toss of her fiery hair.
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

Dragon and HFCP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon and HFCP   Dragon and HFCP EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 4:34 pm

Jay was startled by her abruptness and sloshed even more coffee over her fingers. She cursed and had to stop. That's when the wolf looked at her. So a council of the wolves?

"Why would Max have to come?" Jay ignored the comments about being a pet. This woman would never get that she was free to leave Max at any point in time. She wanted to stay with him. He needed her otherwise he would a grumpy man who attacked random people for 'looking at him funny'.

Jay licked at her fingers and the cup. Not really wanting to waist the good coffee. As if to anounce him and confirm Jay's fears there was a car horn blast. A laugh that sounded definatly as if he was having fun. The car horn blast was followed by another and another though no one seemed to be stopping. Just honking there horns at the maniac that dodged the cars as he made his way across to Jay.

He made it over with out incedent, "I was going to go on the sidewalk but sometimes you have great ideas Jay." He smiled at Jay but when his gaze changed to the wolf it changed to a quizzical gaze and the smile didn't last, "Looking for me?"

Jay slapped Max on the arm, "Don't do that ever again! She says that the alpha is calling all the wolves for council while you were out chasing cars."

Max rolled his eyes but when he looked at Jay the smile returned like a light not ment for others to see, "I wasn't chasing cars I was dodging them through traffic. There's a difference you know." He reached down and plucked the coffee from her fingers and deposited the sticky mess of it in to the trash. Jay looked actualy thankful and cleaned off her fingers with a napkin.

"Jay's coming by the way," He smiled and placed his arm around her neck firmly, "Kind of feels like going to the prom except it's like my mom forced me to go with the girl that no one talks to." He chuckled lightely and Jay looked startled by his abruptness.

"If I know you Max that's not the case," She poked a finger in his ribs. He was wearing a shirt again. Though it was a bit too small for him and stretched tightly over everything. He feared if he flexed it would burst in to tiny threads. He looked at Bridgett again with a guarded expression.

"Well it is. I would rather go with my little sister any way," He smiled at her and Jay shook her head. They were absorbed in to teach other, "Let's go and get this over with. I'm guessing you want me to shut up and stay in the back?"
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

Dragon and HFCP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon and HFCP   Dragon and HFCP EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 4:58 am

"Wrong," Bridgette answered Jay's question before she commented on anything else. A sneer played across her pale lips.

"No, I'd want you torn into little, tiny bit-sized pieces while your owner was tied up like the dog he really is," she hissed maliciously. The green hood fell, and the young woman's fiery red curls spilled out about her and over her shoulders. She turned her glaring dark blue eyes to Max, returning to her normal habit of ignoring the human completely.

"The pet is not coming. I said she had the Darkfang's protection, not that she was a member. Hell, you're not even a member, and I wouldn't even have told you, but this involves you. It involves all of us wolves, even if you act more like a stray dog that needs obedience school. The vampires have something up their sleeve, and if we don't..." she stopped, and glanced at Jay. She was obviously choosing her words carefully now.

"If we don't do something about it, the war will be over. Period. And in case you didn't catch on, mutt, we won't be the victor," she snapped. She crossed her arms in front of her. Surely even he would see the dire situation they were in. The human could always wait outside, but she certainly wasn't going to be provided with top secret information. This was a war counsel, not a tea party with little lemon cakes and chocolate muffins.

ooc:// Sorry that was so short and so late. I've been studying for a test and working on a research paper all day. :p
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

Dragon and HFCP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon and HFCP   Dragon and HFCP EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 4:11 pm

Max noted that the sneer did not look very good on her pretty face but it was added to a horrible comment. If he was a dog then she was a rabies infested mutt. Though he chose not to say that as she would probably bite him and he didn't feel like dealing with rabies.

"Takes one to know one my dear," Max replied and plucked her hood up and placed it back over her head, "Your not as scary with less of you showing." He granted her a smile but it was quickly back to Jay, "If it's dire we'll need to gather our stuff right?"

Jay nodded, "See you can act like a grown up sometimes."

"That's no fun though. Sense we're with Bridgette I'm going to have to carry you," He smiled a boyish smile but Jay turned pale.

"She said I wasn't coming do I really have to?" She grabbed on to his upper arm.

Max let out a sigh, "I wasn't thinking about bringing you in to the council. Besides you'd probably freak out with so many but I want you to be close by." He nodded his head toward Bridgette sugestivly.

Jay just looked even paler and crossed her arms over her chest. Max turned his full attention on to Bridgette and his face went rigid as if there was no emotions to show.

"Bridgette, we have a hotel that we've been staying at. We'll go there and gather our things. I'll carry Jay as I know you'll complain about her being slow if I don't. I'm sorry if I displease you so," He said it as if he was deeply disapointed in her and in him self. Then, he reached down and grabbed Jay. Easily depositing her on to his shoulders and stepping through the crowds.

Jay leaned down and whispered in his ear, "Don't let her bug you."

"She can hear you. Something happened to her. People aren't just mean to be mean. They have a reason," Max picked up the pace. Knowing full well that Bridgette would follow easily.

OOC:// Tis perfectly fine. I was wondering. I want Jay to be turned in to a vampire at some point in time and we could do it in this role-play so that we have something to do instead of preparing for the council meeting that wont happen in this role-play.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

Dragon and HFCP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon and HFCP   Dragon and HFCP EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 9:52 pm

As Max reached up to pull her hood back over her, she jerked back, as though his touch would burn her like silver. She made an ominous snarling noise that only an immortal could, and gritted her teeth.

"Bridgette, we have a hotel that we've been staying at. We'll go there and gather our things. I'll carry Jay as I know you'll complain about her being slow if I don't."

Bridgette only sneered, and nodded. At least, he was catching on, even if she thought him a dog....a handsome dog, but still a dog.

"I'm sorry if I displease you so."

Her ocean eyes widened and her mouth dropped. She regained her hateful, spiteful composure quickly, but Max had noticed her shock at his honest kindness. She stood still, as if frozen, as he picked up Jay and began to walk quickly away.

He's lying....he has to be. He doesn't care what I think of him. He doesn't care if I hate him. Does he? But he...he looked so sincere, but why? Why would he care? What am I to him? Does he pity me? I'm Delta, and very nearly Beta of an established pack which my brother rules! And a rogue pities me? No...he must be faking...

She started jogging, and caught up with the two easily. Only now, she was avoiding both their gazes. She heard Jay whisper at Max to not let her get to him. She laughed softly and bitterly to herself.

"She can hear you. Something happened to her. People aren't just mean to be mean. They have a reason..."

His words stopped her in his tracks. The three had just turned down a side street, and no one was watching as Bridgette jolted as though electrocuted by a sudden volt. A scream, her mother's scream, had risen again in her memory, and a single tear, unbidden to fall, streaked across her cheek. When Max turned to look at her, she met his eyes for a moment, but then her beautiful clothes burst, and before him stood the rusty red colored wolf.

Wolves didn't cry.

Bridgette trotted forward as if nothing had happened. She knew she could walk the streets of Seattle without incident. She had done so many times before, though never because she couldn't control her emotions.

"Well," she barked as savagely as she could manage, "keep it moving,". Her order was half-hearted. Max had found her weakness, had found her old wound and re-opened it. But she'd die before she admitted anything of the sort.

OOC:// OOOOHHHH, good idea! Um, how you want to do that?! Do you want it to be a random vampire? I do have Kristof and Moira though. Moira wouldn't change her unless she was already dying, but Kristof would change her just to toy with Max. -shrug- It can be a random vampire of your choosing, or I can use Kristof. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

Dragon and HFCP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon and HFCP   Dragon and HFCP EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 10:37 pm

When Bridgette stopped he did as well and turned to see her. She seemed stunned as if some weight held her down or something bolted her to the floor with a suddenness that even she could not dodge. A tear slid down her face. He wanted to leap forward as she met his eye and hug her.

Though her clothes burst and she was a wolf. To hide the tears and he frowned as she trotted forward. He was still standing there. Wondering what he could do when she barked at him to keep moving. It wasn't the sneering angry woman before though. Someone still hurt and hurting.

If he was going to fight her he would have pried for it. Forced her to tell him what her dark secret was but he had already fought her. Had already won his right to be on this land so he wouldn't. Besides it's not like he liked putting other people through pain.

He reached out as if to touch her but did not. If she did not want him to touch her when she was human things usualy got worse with animal instinct as well, "I know I am not part of your pack and you hate me." He realized that he didn't like thinking or well knowing that she hated him, "But you can talk to me. Jay makes me carry a cell phone."

Jay was frowning too, "Plus I don't have to listen in at all. I can leave."

"Not now of course," He smiled at her trying to be encouraging with out being creepy and took the lead at a much faster pace. To fast for a human to walk as he knew that she might be angry or well just plain not wanting to talk to him.

It was near by as they didn't have a car. The lobby was cleaned to a gleaming white as they went through the door. The woman behind the desk seemed bored but Max ignored her and went in to the stairs. Taking them three at a time. Jay clung to him and had her eyes closed tightly.

They made it too an equaly white door. He swung Jay off her shoulders who took her time getting used to the ground before she yanked out the card and ran it through the slot. The light turned green and only she went inside. Max on the other hand leaned against the wall next to the door. Looking down at his bare feet as a way to not start a conversation.

OOC:// I say Kristof because that's exactly what it's supposed to do. Mess with Max ^^
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

Dragon and HFCP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon and HFCP   Dragon and HFCP EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 1:26 am

"I know I am not part of your pack and you hate me, but you can talk to me. Jay makes me carry a cell phone."

The red wolf snorted in disgust, and her ears lay flat against her head as she bared her fangs in a snarl.

"Oh how quaint, will I get a little peppermint and be allowed to lay on a couch like a real shrink?" she barked viciously, "Don't make me sick, dog. The sooner you and your pathetic little pet are out of Seattle and out of my fur, the better."

Max started walking, but she had seen it, that wretched pity in his eyes that she loathed so much. Every hair on her red haunches was rigid as she stiffly galloped beside him. She passed through the hotel and up the stairs with relatively little stairs. Pet were allowed in the building, and the other mortals just assumed she was his well-trained, rather large dog.

Stupid, insignificant mortals....they don't deserve to share the planet with such a noble race. The leeches can have them all for all I care...

Jay went into the room, and left the large, attractive human male and large, bristling wolf outside the door. Bridgette was staring at her paws awkwardly until she realized he was doing the exact same thing. Instead, she lifted her powerful head to stare over his shoulder. She still couldn't quite meet his gaze...not yet. She couldn't bear the pity. She knew if anyone in the world deserved pity, it was probably her, but that didn't mean she had to accept it.

"The meeting will be held as soon as my brother gets in contact with all the Darkfangs, and other rogues in the area. The vampires-" she stopped speaking suddenly, and jumped to all four paws. Her ears, tail, and nose were aloft, and all her senses on high alert. The smell of a corpse had suddenly washed over her. It was close...too close.

Without a word, the wolf rushed towards the end of the hallway. She broke the glass window with her head, and landed, all fours and unharmed, on the ground. She sniffed once, and was off in pursuit. The vampire was running, but she knew she could catch him. She'd never met a vampire she couldn't outrun. Even her own brother, the Alpha, was sluggish compared with her.

ooc:// I imagine Max will not want to leave Jay, but have him follow Bridgette. I have an idea. Wink
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

Dragon and HFCP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon and HFCP   Dragon and HFCP EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 12:06 am

When she spoke Max lifted his head slowly but the smell hit him just before it reached Bridgette. She stopped in mid sentence and was alert. He on the other hand struggled with his instinct to hunt down the vampire.

Bridgette fled and suddenly he had a new delima. Leaving Jay behind or not. With only a moments hesitation after Bridgette smashed through the window he turned and knocked on the door.

"We have something to take care of stay in the room Jay," With that he removed his pants and tied them around his leg. With that he changed and the shirt split. He shouldered it off gratefully and took off after Bridgette.

Perhaps he wasn't as fast as she was but he thought things through better. He took short cuts and as a result was by her in moments. He used his body heat instead of barking at her to let her know that he had followed her.

A wash of memories seemed to leap upon him. His pack running at his side. Minds united on one thing. Killing the vampire that invaded there territory. Together they were family. A kinship running with love and mates. Her fur brushed softly against him and he thought of how good it felt before he realized that he had brushed against her.

He veered off in to a near by alley. She would be angry probably and it annoyed him. It was just instinct. The thrill of the chase. This was where he belonged. Far away from the pack members. A loner except for Jay of course. Though it was admittedly strange that he felt the need to be in a pack with others of his kind with Bridgette specifically.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

Dragon and HFCP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon and HFCP   Dragon and HFCP EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 5:35 am

The wind stung at her ears and eyes as she raced forward at lightning speed, but she ignored it. She had learned that skill as a pup. Her instincts rules her now. The only thoughts in her mind was the scent trail of the corpse running form her.

Until he came...

She hadn't even known he was there until he brushed against her gently. Without thinking, she turned her head and stared at him. Their eyes met and she felt as if she had suddenly been struck by a bolt from Zeus himself. Her heart leaped as it never had before. Before she had time to ponder this new, foreign feeling, she had to duck. Not looking straight ahead while running at the speed she was, was not a wise thing. In fact, if she hadn't been so agile and her reflexes so quick, she would have run straight into a large dumpster. Instead, she jumped and sprang on top of it.

Max wheeled down a separate alley, and she was actually grateful. She couldn't concentrate with him so close. Her fur bristled at the thought of this, but she quickly forgot as the smell of corpse washed over her. Using the dumpster, she leaped onto a rooftop of a one story building and crossed the roof in a few bounds. There, below her, stood a vampire. He was blond, blue eyes, and radiantly beautiful. He smiled up at her, and bowed.

Max rounded the corner and was on the vampire's left side. Kristof Vincent Lacovik didn't seem to care about Max, but he knew well who she was. He bowed in a genteel manner, never lowering his icy blue eyes from the red, snarling wolf above him.

"Ah...the lovely, incomparable Bridgette Darkfang Marcell. What an honor. I've drawn you here to-"

The vampire never finished his sentence. The she-wolf had launched herself in to the air as quick as a hummingbird. In fact, her movement was so fast, mortal eyes would have only seen a brief blur of red fur. In a matter of seconds, the she wolf stood snarling at where Kristof had stood. The vampire, who was no fool, now stood on the rooftop she had jumped from, and was laughing.

Bridgette spat out a chunk of flesh, and Max realized that Kristof no longer had a right arm. Still, Kristof laughed, and Bridgette howled in such a rage-infused fury that it sent shivers down even Max's spine.

"Oh how wonderful! Bridgette! I knew you were talented, but that speed! Why, I had no idea! What talent you have, and, of course, that's saying nothing to your unmatched beauty, my dear," he chuckled. The ancient vampire's right arm had already regrown, though he was pale. He had lost a lot of blood. He examined his right arm before continuing.

"But I am not here to destroy such a living, breathing work of art as yourself, my dearest Bridgette. I'm here to invite you and your...friend here, to my Masquerade Ball. It will take place in a few months, once I arrange all the little details," he said gleefully.

For a moment, Bridgette's snarl twisted in confusion, but her fangs were quickly bared again.

"And why in the world would I come to a gathering of leeches?" she snapped viciously. Kristof sighed wearily, as though he were talking to a young child.

"My darling, everyone's coming. Wolves, humans, and vampires. Why even..." he paused, and a horrible gleem entered his pretty blue eyes, "...Mr. Winslow will be attending,".

If wolves could go pale, Bridgette's fur would have been snow white. Max could feel her sudden loss of composure, and saw her shiver visibly. Kristof smiled brightly. He knew he had her.

"I'll send you an official invitation, my dear. Make sure and save a dance just for me," he said. Bridgette did not respond. By the look of it, she couldn't. Sighing over-dramatically, Kristof felt his right arm.

"My, I do feel dreadful. I lost a lot of blood thanks to you, darling. Looks like I'll have to feed again. But no fear, little warrioress. I'll see you soon," he said with a wink. And without another word, he was gone.

Bridgette didn't even watch him go. She was staring at her paws, and almost collapsed. She caught herself at the last moment, and so simply sat down hard on her haunches.

"Winslow..." she whispered. There was something in her voice. Some horror. It was as if this vampire had just pronounced her doom.

ooc:// Oh this is going to get so gooooooood....
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

Dragon and HFCP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon and HFCP   Dragon and HFCP EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:09 am

Max growled his distaste at the vampire. Though it was Bridgette who acted with astounding speed. He watched her gloriously rip the arm free of the vampire. He was now on top of the building though. The smell of death seemed stronger now with the pale bleeding arm she spat out on the ground. Still perfect even detached from the vampire.

He didn't pay attention to there conversation though. Instead he concentrated on there surroundings. The guardian instead of the speaker he knew his place. He had no right in the conversation. That was until he saw Bridgette fail before his very eyes.

She seemed to transform in to something he didn't recognize at all. Even when she had cried it had not been this bad.

'I'll see you soon.'

Max ignored him still even as he left. She spoke a name like a death omen. He was surprised by the anger that it caused him. The name caused her too much pain and he despised the owner of the name with out even knowing him. What ever had happened to her was because of the owner of that name.

Max trotted forward and pressed his muzzle in to her fur in a comforting way. Drawing so that he was a paw step away he spoke, "Bridgette, I know that this does not happen often but I offer my ear to you for what you are feeling and my claws and teeth to thoughs who wish you harm and never ever will I offer you pity."

The weight of his own words pressed on him. Loners did not do this kind of thing. They staid loners and died that way. Max sat back and somehow got a bit farther until there was a foot between them. He didn't look at her but instead perked his ears high and listened to there surroundings his eyes drifting over places that vampires could come from.

A pale light was all that shone down in to this alley but it glittered off his golden fur. His eyes were green and full of intelligence as they gazed off. He might have been able to pass off as a golden retriever except for the fact that muscles rippled under that golden coat.

Strong and powerful as his human self yet easy rippled off of him in waves even as he felt his spine crawl with unease. No werewolf made a habit of trusting vampires and he had a bad feeling about it all.

Jay was packing a back-pack when Max knocked on the door. Announcing that he was probably chasing after Bridgette. She let out a slow sigh. He liked her and yet he wouldn't admit it even to him self.

"Oh Max. You always find people who are no good for you," 'Including me' she added silently to her self. She knew she was no good for Max.

He had left his pack for her and become a loner. Leaving behind his mate that had also hated her guts. Been jealous of the way Max had watched over her like a brother. She still didn't like the stupid werewolf.

Maybe things would turn around though. Max did find the good in people too. He had convinced his mate not to tell on him. Little did either of them know he was already planing on revealing him self. Jay sighed at the thought of that. He was so passionate about things it was scary sometimes.

She shoved a shirt in to the back pack with a little more force then needed. If Bridgette hurt Max she would show her that she was not any weak human. Sighing she wished that she could protect Max.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

Dragon and HFCP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon and HFCP   Dragon and HFCP EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 6:00 am

Bridgette neither felt nor heard Max's presence. She was lost, utterly lost within herself. Her head was drooping, as if it were too heavy for her to hold, but she did not see the pavement under her paws. She saw their bodies. The blood. The laughing, mocking face of Reve Winslow.

Suddenly she shot up, again in her alert stance with ears, tail, and nose aloft. A panic stricken look washed over her deep ocean eyes. Something wasn't right. What was it that Kristof had said? He said Winslow would be at the party. She shook her head. It was before that.

"What was it?" she barked out loud in confusion and frustration. She began to pace back and forth rapidly. A human would have taken her for a large rabid dog, but she was focused. She had heard of this vampire, heard how he liked to play puppet-master with people. Her pacing stopped, and she looked at Max with a mixture of horror, guilt, and fear.

"Lost a lot of blood thanks to me, that's what he said," she whispered slowly. In another moment, every hair on her back was bristled.

"Max, he's going for Jay," she cried.

~~~

Kristof had followed the wolves' scent trails backwards in a dead sprint. He knew he wouldn't have much time before Bridgette put two and two together. She had, after all, heard a lot about him. All the informed wolves had. His face glowed with a twisted smile at the thought of it. He was practically a legend, pulling the strange female Alpha and even the vampire lord of Seattle's strings.

He arrived at the hotel and watched a human girl packing. She rank of wolf scent. Not Bridgette's though. It was that other wolf, though he didn't know its name. Nor did he care. This human was very possibly his lover, or at least he meant something to him. This would be fun. He broke the window gracefully and stepped inside.

"Hello, my dear. You've been hanging out with a rough crowd, you know. That's likely to get you in trouble someday, child," he cooed in a silken voice. He took a step towards the girl, looking her up and down with icy colored eyes. Smiling, his fangs shining, he laughed softly to himself.

"How'd you like to live forever, darling?"

Something in his voice told Jay, it wasn't really a question he cared for her to answer.
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

Dragon and HFCP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon and HFCP   Dragon and HFCP EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 11:38 pm

'Max, he's going for Jay'

He seemed to freeze and get electrocuted at the same time. He was no longer a passable creature instead he was a wolf intent on the kill. Running before he even thought. Taking the shortest way possible.

Jay, her face flashed in his mind. He would kill her or change her. Damn it he should have just staid with her. Instantly he no longer blamed anyone but him self. He had done this to her. Brought her in to this world of crazy vampires and werewolves.

Now she would join them. Join the ones that were so despised by his kind. He had to stop it. His paws started to bleed with the force he was pushing off of the ground. Faster faster, that's all he could do any more.

There was no Bridgette any more. Just Jay and that stupid vampire. He would rip out his unbeating heart and feed it to him. Then rip off his head and stuff it with garlic for good measure.

Jay turned instantly at the crash of the glass. She put the bed between her self and the beautiful man that stood there. He was too pale. A vampire most probably. She felt her heart beat jump in her throat. Beating hard against her fear.

"I would rather not if um that's okay," She knew it wasn't a question to be answered but she did any way.

She had chosen to follow Max. Now he wasn't here. Jay tried to bolt for the door but her feet felt as if they had been glued to the floor. She was a deer caught in the head lights.

Ready, even as fear pounded through her, for what she could not stop. Felt she could not stop.

"Max will kill you," Jay said in a last ditch effort. Knowing that they were probably true. He would have to kill her. She shuddered at the thought. It was his calling and his duty. If not then Bridgette would surely kill her.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

Dragon and HFCP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon and HFCP   Dragon and HFCP EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 12:02 am

ooc:// Posting for Kristof first. You'll see why. Wink

bic://
The beautiful man threw back his head and laughed. It was soft and musical, but chilled Jay to the bone. He shook his head, and something like a blur passed through the room. He was now standing beside her, one hand on her shoulder.

"Oh my darling, but it's the most wonderful thing in the world. If you don't mind the blood and gore and murder, of course, but other than that, why, it's spectacular," he chuckled carelessly. Her threat did nothing to smear the smirk from his face. In fact, it only made it bigger.

"Dear, sweet, child, I have killed werewolf's mates, children, and other pack members, and I've survived for hundreds and hundreds of years. Your sweet little dog is quite simply not strong enough to kill me, but, since I'd rather not take the chance...let's hurry this along," he replied.

~~~

Bridgette had passed Max in a few moments. She knew he was giving it all he had, and it broke her heart. This was her fault. No, she couldn't think of that now. She had to stay focused, for Max's sake. For Jay's. Something told her in her heart that it was already too late, but still she raced onwards. Her sides stung with her heaving, and her tongue hung out of her wide open mouth, trying to get as much oxygen to fuel her mad dash as possible. The hotel in sight, she crouched and with a single leap, flew through the window she had already smashed with her head.

She paused for a moment. Blood...and corpse.....the smell was overwhelming....the hotel door was ajar. Kristof was not here. Shaking her head out of her own daze, she trotted in the door. Jay lay on the floor. She was pale, too pale. Deathly pale.

"Oh Mother...please no..." she whispered. The young girl was writhing about the floor in agony. Two clean puncture marks marred her neck's smooth skin. She was changing. There was nothing anyone could do to stop it. Jay would be a vampire in a few moments.

Kill her....

She jolted as her own voice sounded in her head. Kill her? Yes...yes, that was her duty. Jay wasn't human anymore. She was a vampire. She was her enemy. She had to be killed.

Kill her now!

Yes...that's right. Max wouldn't allow it. But their contract was broken. Jay had the protection of the Darkfang pack as a human. She was fair game as a vampire. No, she was worse. Bridgette had orders. Any human being turned into a vampire was to be killed immediately and without question. Even her brother's bleeding heart wouldn't argue with her here. She couldn't disobey the pack. She had to honor her brother, her Mother.

"No!" she shouted out loud. Shifting back into her human form, she went to Jay and cradled her head in her lap tightly. The girl had already hit her head a couple times in convulsions, and she had to be restrained for her own good.

"Jay, Jay, listen to me. No one is going to hurt you. I know it hurts, but hold on. The change will only be a few minutes. You've got to hold on until then. Remember Max. Max, Jay! Hold on for him!" she yelled. Jay's eyes were roving, so she wasn't sure if she had heard her or not, but she prayed she had. Not many humans survived a vampire transformation. She looked to the door as she heard four paws hit the hallway heavily. She could already hear Max's paws. He rounded the corner, and stared.

She felt something hot and wet begin to fall down her cheeks, and Max's form swam before her deep sapphire eyes. She couldn't lose her cool.

"Max, Max, listen. Close the blinds, and find something to cover up that broken window. She can't be in the sunlight for three days after the change. Max! Max, quick! Are you listening?!" she screamed.
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

Dragon and HFCP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon and HFCP   Dragon and HFCP EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 3:34 am

'Let's hurry this along'

Jay's death sentence and she knew it. His was very quick indeed. Changing her faster then she though possible or perhaps it was just that it was so small compared to the pain that gripped her body. It was so excruciating that she barely registered that she was now on the floor.

Withering in pain. Soft hands held her face and her eyes rolled in her head. Not able to focus on anything but the blinding red that clouded her sight. She spoke a name. Max's name.

She wondered if he was near briefly before a wave of pain engulfed her. It was strange knowing what was happening and knowing that people before her humans before her had not known. Had they had someone beside them?

Max didn't notice that Bridgette had passed her. Intent as he was. He used brute strength to get back through the window. Nearly knocking the entire thing out of the wall. Rounding the corner he saw her. Both of them but he was only focused on Jay.

The words seemed oddly jumbled in his mind. It couldn't be happening. Jay, his little sister, she couldn't become one of them. Bridgette called his names and he noticed the tears. It still seemed as if it couldn't be happening.

After a moment he lifted his head and let out a howl that released him from the nightmare and dropped him in to life with a smash. The call was heart wrenching. His call of pain and revenge. He changed though and did as Bridgette said. He covered the windows with as much cloth as he could find to block out the sun.

He was naked just as Bridgette was as he kneeled beside Jay. This was when he broke. There was nothing he could say and he let out a whimper. He couldn't bare to touch her. Instead he pressed his face in to Bridgette's red hair.

It was soft and tickled his face even as tears ran down his face. He had lost. There was nothing now. Even if Jay were kept hidden he wouldn't be able to bare the secret of his sister. Finaly he drew back and gripped on to Jay's flailing hand, "I'm here little one."
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

Dragon and HFCP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon and HFCP   Dragon and HFCP EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 4:00 am

Bridgette's mind was clear and running a thousand different directions. She focused on one. What to do with Jay? She hadn't killed her. That was betrayal and instant banishment from her pack. She knew that. Did Max? No matter, she half hoped he didn't. Jay had stopped her convulsions and was breathing heavily. Bridgette picked her up and set her on the bed so delicately, Jay might have been made of glass. Her ocean eyes darted around the room, and she grabbed a pair of Max's jeans, and one of his sweatshirts. She pulled them on, and did what she had been dreading - faced Max.

"Max," she spoke softly. Her voice was even gentle, something she'd never shown before. He was still staring at the deathly white Jay. She walked over and put a hand on his shoulder, trying to focus on what she had to do, instead of how outrageously attractive she found him. Now was not the time for that. He looked up at her, so she swallowed a lump in her throat, and continued. Her cheeks were still stained with tears.

"Max, she'll need a mentor. A vampire who can coach her through these first few days, teach her how to control herself and...and how to feed. I know a vampire that doesn't kill humans, and I can find her pretty easily. I'm...I'm going to go get her. I'm sure she'll help us," she said. Suddenly her cheeks felt hot, and she knew her normally porcelain pale face was probably now flushed with pink. There was no way he wasn't going to figure it out. Bridgette was now a loner, just like him...because of the choice she made to protect Jay....and all for his sake. She swallowed again, rougher, and continued, but her voice wavered a bit.

"Jay no longer has the Darkfang's protection. As soon as the sun goes down, we'll need to move her. I know a cave in the preserve that no other wolf has found. It's hard to get there, but once we do, she'll be safe. We'll...I mean, you and I, will probably be able to hunt for her until the vampire teaches her...." she stammered. She turned away. She couldn't look at him. She turned and started towards the door, but hesitated. Would he say something? Anything to her? She who had hated and loathed both he and his precious Jay, and now....now she had given up everything for them for a reason neither of them knew or understood. A bitter smile played across her pale lips.

No...why should she expect any gratitude? Or even civility?

Last edited by Dragon on Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

Dragon and HFCP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon and HFCP   Dragon and HFCP EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 4:25 am

Bridgette moved away with Jay and he was tempted to stop her. When she turned and spoke he looked at her. Taking in all she had to say and not sure how to respond. Though when she turned she hesitated.

That was when he acted. Coming behind her he wrapped one arm around her and turned her around. She looked good in his shirt. Even if it was baggy about her small frame,"I know what this means Bridgette and I don't know how to thank you."

He leaned forward and she smelt like home and something else he wasn't sure he could name. That's when it happened. His lips met hers for but a moment before he realized it. It thrilled him and made his heart lurch at the same time.

Pulling away he turned away so that she couldn't see his face. He wasn't even sure what emotion played across it, "Find your friend I'll protect Jay as best I can." To busy him self he slid in to a pair of jeans. He had kissed her naked for god's sake.

He pushed the bag off the bed and settled beside Jay. Holding her hand and stroking her hair softly, "Jay?"

When Bridgette was gone Jay began to stir. The colors disoriented her at first. It was as if she had never seen colors. So she focused on one thing. Max's face creased with worry.

"She let me live why?" her voice was perfect and sounded silvery almost. She was stunned in to silence by it.

Max shook his head in response and she knew what was bothering him, "Does she love you back then? Did you tell her?" The smell of blood wafted over her as Max lifted his hand. She latched on to it and began to drink. Fasinated and horrified at the same time.

So he was shutting her up by giving him self as her first feeding. It tasted strange though. As if she wasn't really supposed to be drinking his blood and she stopped. Settling back in the bed. Max looked pained but she couldn't notice.

Too enwrapped in the colors of the room and her new hightened senses.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

Dragon and HFCP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon and HFCP   Dragon and HFCP EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 5:35 am

Her mind had been clear before. She had always been clear and confidant. But then she met Max. Then she saw how his heart broke for her. Then he kissed her.

Her entire world had turned inside out and upside down. She said nothing, but left the room quickly, dripping over the door frame on her way out. Her face felt even hotter. She had never tripped before in her life. She stopped in the hallway briefly, and steadied herself. With one hand to hold her balance, she lifted her other to graze her lips. They were trembling. Wait. Scratch that. She was trembling.

The cold air that washed over her was a relief.

Focus, Bridgette. Find Moira.

~~~~

"Bastet, darling, don't play with your food," the black cloak figure chided. The black cat with strange glowing golden orbs mewed in protest, but sunk its fangs into the large rat, sucking the life-blood out of it. A smile played across beautiful, flawless white lips.

"Feel better, darling?" Moira asked. Bastet purred, rubbing against her leg for a moment, and then leaped into her master's arms. A few golden ringlets spilled out of the black hood, but for the most part, the vampire was completely hidden. The humans walking just outside the alley had no idea of her presence.

"We ought to go see Algernon tonight, hm? We haven't been able to go since..." she stopped, and bit her lip. That horrid vampire Kristof and his horrid plans for her, whatever they were. But he hadn't shown himself since. Maybe he had forgotten her? She remembered the gleam of his eye, and shuddered. No, he hadn't forgotten her. Suddenly, feline claws dug into Moira's skin, bringing her rudely out of her train of thought.

"Oh! Bastet, whatever is....oh.....oh dear," she stammered. A wolf, and it was close. In fact, it had just turned into the alley. Moira pressed herself against the dark wall, and remained silent. But the wolf's nose had already found her. The sweatshirt's hood fell from the wolf's face, and startling fiery red hair spilled out of it.

"Moira," a clear, demanding voice spoke, "Moira Aithne Orflaith. I much desire to speak with you and mean you no harm."

Moira was silent and still for a few moments. She had heard of this wolf. She had heard that she hated vampires, and killed every one she found on sight. But there was something in her eyes, something broken. She carried a deep sorrow, much like Moira herself. With Bastet mewing in protest, the vampiress stepped out of the shadows and let her hood fall.

Bridgette was momentarily struck by her beauty. She had never really payed attention to vampires before, but this one had to be the most beautiful. She was an angel, in every way. Her golden hair, her bright green eyes, her shimmering white skin. She caught her breath when she realized how dire her situation was.

"I am Bridgette Dark....no, I am just...just Bridgette now. I need your help. A..friend of mine has been...turned, and she needs a vampire to help her, to help teach her...." the wolf stopped. A little earlier in the day she wouldn't have minded telling the vampire exactly what she thought of her kind, but now...

Moira smiled.

"To teach her that she is not a murderer, and can survive on the blood of animals rather than the blood of innocents? Yes, I can help you, Bridgette. Lead me where you will," she said kindly. Bridgette smiled, and for the first time in years, the smile was not tainted with bitterness or sarcasm.

"Thank you," the wolf said truthfully. Moira nodded, and the two, with Bastet tucked neatly under Moira's arm, were off.

~~~

Bridgette knocked softly on the door, but it was still ajar. She and Moira stepped into the room. The cat sniffed the presence of another wolf, and hissed. Struggling out of the vampire's reach, the cat raced underneath a dresser where it continued to hiss and spit at anyone who came near.

"Oh for heaven's sake, Bastet. They aren't going to hurt us," Moira said irritably, taking off her cloak. She was wearing a beautiful flowing emerald dress, though the style was obviously not of this century. Bridgette flushed more in her presence. Her own beauty paled in comparisons to Moira's. The vampire walked silently over to Jay's side, and sat gently beside her. Brushing back some of Jay's hair, but very slowly so not to startle her, she smiled down at her as if she were her very own daughter.

"Hello, my darling. How are you feeling?" she asked in a sweet, sing-song voice. Bridgette flushed more, and looked towards the door.

Should she leave? What purpose was she serving by staying here? She took a step towards the door, but her eyes strayed to Max, and she hesitated, uncertain for the first time in her life of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragon and HFCP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon and HFCP   Dragon and HFCP Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon and HFCP
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next