Cruentus Luna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cruentus Luna

The area of Seattle has been inhabited for almost 4, 000 years. The earliest inhabitants were the Duwamish Tribe, and with them, came their legends of the man-wolf. Werewolves have inhabited this land long before the first Europeans came.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon and HFCP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

Dragon and HFCP - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon and HFCP   Dragon and HFCP - Page 7 EmptySat May 16, 2009 4:41 am

ooc:// I just wrote the most brilliant post I have written in a very, very long time...and my internet died, and I lost it and I am too upset to write it again.

Therefore...here's what I wrote -
a.) Gorgeous description of Daciana and how she is abnormally large for a werewolf
b.)Daciana told Max she valued him in her pack, and she needed to discuss something with him before training
c.)Epic details that showed how much pain Daciana was in
d.)Daciana asked Max to tell her everything he knew about the vampire presence that was tied to him (the more info you can provide me, even if you're totally making it all up, the better)
e.)Another epic moment that showed how normal Daciana was, and how vulnerable she was being with Max. She agreed to tell Max anything he wished to know about her, her past included.
f.) Final sad description of how hard and how heavy something weighed on Max's heart (It is about her dead twin's soul, but Max doesn't know that yet...)

So basically, just have Max recognize that he's never seen Daciana like this, and tell her all he knows about the vampire.

Sorry about this. It was really long, and I was really proud of it, and I just don't have the heart to re-write it.

I officially owe you one, HFCP. Sad

-goes to mourn lost post-
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Dragon and HFCP   Dragon and HFCP - Page 7 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:20 am

Max watched her with a bit of admiration. She was a powerful wolf. Though he would always love Bridgette he could not help notice she was attractive. Bowing his head in respect before she spoke. When he lifted his head in puzzlement he noticed the pain that was stamped clearly across her face.

Though he didn't attempt to comfort her instead he listened calmly. It would not pay well to let his Alpha show a weakness. She was being soft to him but he decided not to pry her about her past it was not truly his business to know of the Alpha's past though he did have one question. He decided to ask later perhaps.

Taking a seat as the leaves crunched beneath him he gathered his thoughts a moment, "She was attached to me because she loved me I believe. Also because I killed her. I had no idea she was innocent though I'm not completely sure if that had anything to do with it. She was at my beck and call. Though I had to speak to her in the way she liked. I could say it out loud or inside my head. I always felt her presence in my mind."

He felt strange telling the alpha about this but after scanning her face for reassurance he continued, "It was like there was my mind and then there was this thing that was inside of it. Like when you feel someone reading your mind. Sometimes she was faint as if she wasn't even there any longer though she always seemed to come if I called her. I didn't even have to call her by name just, 'Come here little one. I need of you.' I'm not sure if any of this makes sense."

"I'm not sure if she could talk and if she could she didn't use it. Instead she did this memory thing. Like showing something and then somehow showing it like a question. She could take a form. It was misty and kind of resembled how she used to be as if it was condensed in the inside of the mist. A shadow really but I could always tell it was her. Although she liked to touch me she didn't often take the shadowy form because it took a little more energy and I could feel her less when she did it. Well, she couldn't really control much. Little things yes she could easily but tasks such as lifting objects wasn't exactly in her realm to do."

He paused again, "That's all I can really tell you, Alphess."
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dragon and HFCP   Dragon and HFCP - Page 7 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 2:06 am

OOC:// PART ONE!

As he began to speak, Daciana began to pace. It was a habit of her's, though she had no idea how forboding it made her appear. Then again, she had never seen a large black she-wolf pacing back and forth, back and forth as if she were going mad. Her silver moon eyes were shining brightly, but they darted around, unable to focus. When Max finished his explanation, she continued to pace in silence.

"No...that doesn't make sense. Why would I have never felt him? Is he not tied to me? No, no, he would have to be. He would have to be. If the legend is true...but then..." she whispered frantically. She wasn't making much sense, but it was obvious she was talking only to herself. Finally, she stopped pacing. Sitting next to him, she sighed wearily, and closed her eyes.

"I ask you this on behalf of my late twin brother, Brishen. I..." she paused. She opened her eyes and stared straight ahead of her. Having made of her mind, she turned her moon-like orbs on Max's face.

"To explain fully, I need to share a..memory with you. My gift is now strong enough that I can wield it successfully. Try and relax. It's easier for me if you are relaxed, and your mind clear," she instructed. She stood, and moved so that they were facing each other. She breathed very slowly now, and touched the tip of her nose to his. As she did so, his vision went black, and a new sight entered his eyes.

He was seeing through Daciana's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dragon and HFCP   Dragon and HFCP - Page 7 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 2:08 am

OOC:// PART TWO!

The black she-wolf with the moon silver eyes bounced around her twin brother with youthful excitement. The pup looked about 9 months old, her human form probably around 10 years old. Still, she was filling out wonderfully, and was obviously healthy and happy. Her brother, a white wolf with pitch black eyes was a bit smaller than her, but just as healthy. He, unlike her, was still and almost invisible against the snow that surrounded them. He sat on his haunches, watching his sister frolic around him in her excitement. The two pups were alone, which was odd at their age, and seated beside an trail that lead high into the ruggedness of a snow-covered mountain. The trail was almost hidden completely by the snow except for one set of paw prints that had followed it upwards.

“It is the Bloodfang’s ceremony of the Winter Solstice,” Daciana explained to Max telepathically, “Every year at this time, our Seer, my grandmother, would go up to the top of Gerlachov Peak, the highest mountain of the Carpathians, to speak to the Moon Goddess, to ask her for guidance. This year is especially important. It is time she pronounced the next Alpha for the Bloodfangs from amongst the Alpha’s litter.”.

“Do you think Grandmother will be much longer? I want to sing to our Mother,” Daciana barked. She trotted over to her brother, and nipped at his ear, trying to get him to play fight with her. He shook her off, ducking down like a whipped puppy.

“Stop it, Daci,” he whined, “I don’t know, but I hope she hurries. I don’t like being out here alone.” The black she-wolf cocked her head to the side.

“You aren’t alone, Brishen. I’m right here. Besides, aren’t you excited? Grandmother is naming you Alpha today!” she barked happily. Since their mother had only had two pups, and one a female, it was obvious that Brishen was destined to lead the Bloodfangs as Alpha when his father passed on. Smiling, Daciana tucked her tail, bowed her head, and bared her neck to her brother. He winced and looked the other way.

“Don’t do that. I’m not Alpha yet,” he whined. Daciana rolled her beautiful eyes, and sat back upright. Her tail flapped back and forth, and she looked this way, and then that way. Brishen remained as still as a statue.

“Well...” she said, breaking the silence as she often did back then, “I think you did a good job on our first hunt. That was so much fun. I love hunting,”. Brishen looked away from her.

“You’re the one that brought the doe down...” he sighed. She cocked her head again.

“But you helped. We all helped. That’s how a pack hunts. Just because the prey ran towards me, doesn’t mean you weren’t just as needed as everyone else....You’ll make a great leader someday, Brishen. I know it, and I’ll be right next to you, Beta to the death,” she said cheerfully. She rubbed her muzzle against his affectionately, and he smiled at her sadly.

“Maybe...” he confessed hesitantly. Suddenly, the black she-wolf sprang to her paws. Brishen jumped and glared at her for startling him.

“Do you smell that?” she asked. Brishen lifted his nose.

“Smell what?” he asked. He turned to stare at her curiously. She sniffed the air again and her fur began to stand on end.

“It’s a corpse,” she whispered. Now she was very still. Her nose aloft, and her ears pointed straight up on high alert. Brishen cowered down.

“It’s probably just a dead animal,” he whispered back. She shook her head.

“No, the wind hasn’t changed...and corpses don’t move...or at least, they aren’t supposed to,” she growled softly. Her brother shivered, and nestled himself under her.

“Stop it, Daciana. It’s not funny,” he whined. She wrinkled her nose, but otherwise remained in her tensed state.

“I’m not kidding, Brishen. Stay quiet, and don’t move,” she hissed in a whisper. He whimpered but became quiet. He began to shiver and buried his nose into her right leg so he couldn’t smell the odor. She showed no sign of fear, only preparation. The two pups stayed in this position for a few tense moments until soft footfalls made Brishen jump up, knocking his sister to the side.

“Brishen! It’s just Grandmother! Can’t you hear how she walks? Calm down,” she barked irritably. Brishen turned his head and tail down in embarrassment while Daciana ran upwards a few yards to meet the old she-wolf. She raised her silver gray muzzle to the air. Her eyes were glassy white, unseeing.

“Daciana...you have Brishen with you?” she asked in a gruff voice. Her gray sides were heaving and her tongue hanging out with fatigue. The young black she-wolf bowed in submission, though she knew it would be unseen.

“Yes, Grandmother. He is waiting for us, but I smelled a-”

“None of that, child. Come along. We must hurry back to the group,” she whispered. Daciana nodded and did not further question her. She knew her brother was already frightened, and frightening him more with the truth would only hamper them. The white pup saw them and scampered over to them. He did not bow.

“Grandmother, I’m glad you’re back safely. I told Mother I thought it was foolish that you would travel up the Moon Goddess` mountain with such bad weather. After all, you-”

“Hush, Brishen. We must hurry back. I am weary, and have much to tell,” she interrupted irritably. The white pup whimpered, and turned away in embarrassment again. Daciana bumped his shoulder affectionately.

“Mother will want to know we’re safe. Come on, brother,” she said. Grandmother turned her blind eyes towards the young she-wolf and nodded. Their lightheartedness was only a facade for Brishen. The two she-wolves were still on high alert. Their eyes, ears, and all their senses were trained on the vampire they knew was stalking them. The three wolves made their way down the trail and came upon great stone ruins.

The ruins had been abandoned for long before the first werewolf came to Romania and founded the Bloodfang pack. He had found these ruins and sang to the Mother. The pack had returned here every Winter Solstice since. None of them knew who forged these stones, molded them into great towers and archways, or why they disappeared and let them fall into ruin as the ivy intertwined itself within the stonework. There wasn’t much left but a few crumbling towers, and an archway that opened up into a stone courtyard. That is where the Bloodfang pack waited. The Alpha male sat atop a large stone in the center. His mate sat below him on his right side. The others, one female and two males, were seated around them.

“Welcome,” their Father’s voice rang out loudly. Brishen could no longer contain himself, and rushed forward towards the safety of his mother’s fur.

“Brishen, stop!”.

The Alpha’s voice stopped the pup in his tracks. His stare, had him cowering like an insect.

“You never approach an Alpha before a wolf of higher standing. You know the code. Get behind your Grandmother, in front of your sister,” their Father snapped. Brishen crawled back behind his Grandmother to his sister, belly to the ground. The Alpha nodded in approval.

“It’s ok, brother. He isn’t really angry. Just try to remember next time,” Daciana whispered in his ear in comfort. The pup managed a half smile at his twin. She could always make him feel better. She was his rock, his foundation, his friend, and he loved her. She smiled widely at him. Their grandmother barked, and motioned with her head for them to take their place in the circle. Brishen would have normally run straight for his mother, but he didn’t want to be scolded a second time. This time, Father might use his teeth. Instead, he walked slowly, tail between his legs to sit at his father’s right paw. Daciana skipped over to his left, tail head high and waving back and forth in excitement. She glanced up at her Father with a smile, and he nodded affectionately at her. She sat, fidgeting, until her mother hissed at her to be still.

“Mother, Wise One, Seer and Speaker of our Moon Mother, what have you to tell us?” the Alpha’s voice boomed. The silver gray wolf stepped forward into the center of the circle. She lifted her head and her glassy, unseeing eyes to the sky.

“Our Moon Mother has indeed spoken to me, my son, but I have not brought happy tidings. A dark time for the Bloodfangs is almost upon us. A great shadow is already moving. The next Alpha will decide whether or not this evil shall strengthen or destroy the ancient Bloodfangs,” she said. The wolves began to whisper amongst themselves. Daciana looked around, but said nothing.

“Silent!” the Alpha ordered. The pack became quiet immediately. Daciana gave Brishen a reassuring glance. He was trembling violently with fear, but tried to smile back.

“Continue, mother. Tell us who this Alpha is,” the Alpha said soberly. He and Daciana alone seemed unshaken by her ominous words.

“Born in shadow, coat black as night, and eyes of our Goddess...” she said quietly. She turned to stare at the little black she-wolf with her ghostly unseeing eyes. A gasp seemed to steal the breath of the pack in a single cold burst of wind. Daciana’s jaw fell open, and she looked at Brishen. He was staring at her in confusion, and disbelief. Her ears and tail fell, and she turned to look at her mother, who was staring at her in disgust, as though she had done a horrible thing.

“I can’t...Father, the code...,” she pleaded in a whine. For a moment, he was quiet, staring at his mother. Soon, however, his face hardened and he turned to look down at his daughter.

“Switch places with Brishen. When the Mother calls me, you will lead,” he ordered. The other pack members began to whisper again, staring at the young she-wolf. She seemed frozen.

“Enough! If there is anyone here who will challenge my mother’s gift, and my authority, then step forward now or hold your peace. Daciana will lead the Bloodfang pack,” he roared. The pack fell silent, but continued to stare at her, all in anger and disgust. He nodded at his daughter. She moved forward slowly and crossed in front of her father, averting her eyes from the wolves she would one day lead. Brishen stepped beside her, and met her glance.

“Why, Daciana? Why would you do this?” he asked, his black eyes brimming with tears.

“Brishen, I...” she stammered, her own moon eyes beginning to mist. He shook his head, glaring at her through his tears, and walked over to take his suddenly lower status place on his Father’s left side. She sniffed, trying to hold back tears, and sat at her Father’s right, staring down at her black paws. The Alpha nodded in approval, and opened his mouth to speak.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dragon and HFCP   Dragon and HFCP - Page 7 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 2:08 am

ooc:// PART THREE!

“Wait a moment, my son. The Mother has revealed that Daciana is destined to...” she stopped speaking. Her face contorted, and she let out an ear splitting yowl of unbearable pain. Falling to the ground, she began to writhe about, flailing as though she were being electrocuted. The Alpha leapt to the ground and ran to his mother. The other wolves rushed to her side as well. Daciana and Brishen remained frozen, their grandmother’s shrieks of pain chilling their very bones. Coming to her senses, Daciana started to approach the pack, huddled around her grandmother’s convulsing form, but a gust of wind stopped her in her tracks.

“Corpse...” she whispered, her eyes widening. Brishen heard her, and his head snapped to stare at her in horror. The other wolves didn’t even look up. They were too concerned with their only surviving Elder.

“Father! Father, a vampire! Father, I-”

The black she-wolf never finished her sentence. A silver hilt had smashed her skull from behind, and she crumpled to the ground, unconscious.

Daciana and Max stood alone in silence and darkness. The Alpha forced a smile.

"I'm afraid my memory is fuzzy here, but it will return shortly," she said. Even as she spoke, a voice that Max recognized as Daciana's mother broke through the silence in a horrible scream.

“Brishen, no!”

Those were the first words that met Daciana’s ears as she slowly regained consciousness, and her mother’s last. The vampire had leapt in the air as her eyes trailed her fleeing son, and driven the silver blade through her back and into her heart. As she fell, Daciana lifted her eyes to see her dying mother. Her green eyes were filled with confusion and accusation, blaming her daughter for their family’s slaughter with a chilling silence. Kristof, seeing the silent exchange, laughed in sheer glee, but payed for his carelessness. With a single bite, her Father severed his right arm, and the deadly silver blade fell to the ground.

“Daciana, run! Find your brother, and run. I will find you later! Go!” he howled. She didn’t hesitate, not even to glance at the wounded vampire. The black she-wolf dashed out into the snow and didn’t stop until she was panting and the smell of blood and corpse had left her nostrils. She sniffed the air, panting heavily, and picked up her brother’s trail. He had run towards their birth den. She should have known. Although her head was pounding unbearably, she reached the tiny dug-out dirt cave in a matter of minutes. The opening would normally be covered up with snow, but she could see her brother had already found his way inside.

“Brishen, it’s me. It’s Daci. I’m coming in, all right?” she called quietly. She heard only a sob, but took it as his permission. She tunneled in after him, the snow sprinkling her black fur, and as her bright moon eyes adjusted to the dark, she saw him huddled under a tree root. She resisted the urge to curl up beside him and cry along with him. She knew they weren’t safe. They had to run, and run far away.

“Brishen, we need to go, now. We can’t stay here, please,” she pleaded with him. He only sobbed harder. She approached him slowly and tugged at his ear. He pulled away, burying his muzzle in his paws.

“Aunt...and U-uncle....and Gregor....they’re g-gone. A-all of th-them...” he choked through uncontrollable sobs. Daciana bit her bottom lip so hard it began to bleed. The tears were forming in her beautiful moon eyes. Brishen did not yet know their mother was dead as well.

“Brishen, don’t. Please, don’t. We have to go. We have to get away. We’ll go east, and Father will-”

The bloodied silver blade pierced the top of the den and sank into the earth between them. Brishen shrieked, but Daciana grabbed him by the scruff of the neck, and dragged him deeper into the tunnel. She knew that a large stone was now above them, and the blade couldn’t reach them. She also knew that it wouldn’t stop the vampire from tearing the den to shreds to get to them, and that they were on their own. The blood that had splattered their coats had their Father’s scent.

“Out the back, quick,” Daciana hissed in Brishen’s ear. He was still sobbing so hard that she had to practically drag her brother towards the small opening to the back of the den. She pushed the covering of moss out with her nose, and sniffed the air. The stench of blood and death was overpowering. She knew she wouldn’t be able to pinpoint the vampire’s position.

“Brishen, quiet. I need to listen,” she hissed. He choked, trying to be quiet, and she strained her ears. The woods were silent, which was never a good sign, but on the upside, she also knew the vampire was most likely stationary. She figured he was staring at the entrance of the den, pondering the best way to flush them out. The drop to the ground from the back entrance was about a foot, not ideal for being silent. Luckily, there was a frozen river as well. If they jumped and landed on the ice, they could make a nearly silent retreat.

“Brishen, listen to me,” she whispered. He looked up at her, tears streaming from his coal black eyes. She licked his muzzle, and nuzzled her head against his.

“We’re going to be all right. Jump for the ice, so we can keep quiet, and we’ll run. He won’t know we’ve left the den, and we’ll have enough of a head start to...to...he’s not going to hurt us. I’ll protect you,” she promised. She knew instinctively that by the smell of him, he was a very old vampire and they had no hope of out running him. Their only chance was to get far enough away, hide their scent, and hide, and it was a small chance. Brishen choked something incoherent, but Daciana shushed him. She took one last look around, and jumped. Her paws hit the ice, but she kept her footing. Looking back up at the den, she motioned silently with her muzzle for Brishen to jump after her. But the white pup buried his head in his paws with a sob, and made no other movement.

“Brishen, come on! We have to go!” she pleaded. He didn’t move.

“Brishen, I won’t let him hurt you. I promise! I’ve never broken my word, have I? You have to trust me, brother!” she whispered. He looked up, and nodded. With a quiet whimper, he jumped, and slipped. He hit the ice hard, and let out a moan of pain. Daciana grabbed the scruff of his neck, knowing the vampire would have easily heard him, and dragged him to his feet. They turned to face the wood, but it was already too late. The vampire stood before them, sword ready, arms intact, smile bright.

Brishen shrieked in terror and cowered behind his sister. Daciana raised her back and flattened her ears, baring her fangs with a low, ominous snarl. The vampire threw his head back and laughed.

“Oh, what merriment we have just begun, you and I, little Alpha!” he exclaimed happily. Daciana bristled.

“I won’t let you hurt him, vampire. You’ll have to kill me first,” she snarled viciously. He smiled and shook his head.

“Is he really worth protecting? He’s already abandoned you once, my dear. And besides, I’m not going to kill you. Oh no, no, no. You and I have just begun our acquaintance. You are a wolf among dogs, a jewel among pebbles, a rose among weeds! I have to keep you alive. I have to see if your Grandmother was right about her fascinating, little prophecy,” he chuckled. Daciana’s eyes narrowed.

“You...you took it from her? You destroyed her mind, just to find out what she was about to say out loud?” she spat in disgust. The vampire laughed.

“Oh yes, because you see, I know your legends. I know that you believe if you never fulfill the prophecy given to you by your precious Moon Goddess, you will never be allowed to die. And I simply must know if it is true! You will be an immortal, damned for all eternity, unless, of course, you fulfill it by chance!” he said with a loud laugh. Daciana snapped her jaws in fury, though a chill had run down her spine.

“Brishen, when I say, I want you to turn around and jump for the den. I think I can-Brishen, no! Brishen!”. She had begun whispering, but had resorted to screaming as her brother turned tail and darted away from her across the river. He was going to try to flank the vampire and escape to his left, but she knew it was no use. She knew he would never make it, and the vampire smiled at his vain attempt. With one swift movement, Kristof slashed the pup’s left side. Brishen screamed in pain, falling to the ice in a pool of blood. Daciana howled in fury and leapt for the vampire’s unguarded arm, but she wasn’t fast enough. He flung her backwards, her head hitting a large stone. She crumpled to the ground, fighting for consciousness. The scene before her swam in front of her eyes, but she saw. She saw.

Kristof approached the sobbing, bleeding pup and looked down at him, shaking his head.

“What a pathetic existence, you’re not worthy of the honor of being slain by my hand, but I have a better idea. I’ll let the river take you,” he said with disgust. The pup’s black eyes were already rolling in the back of his head, but he squirmed at the mention of the river. He focused his eyes enough to stare up at the vampire desperately.

“N-n....no, p-please...r-river...never find....M-m-mother,” he pleaded. The blood filling his lungs made his speech jumbled and nearly incoherent, but the vampire smiled. He knew their legends well. When a wolf died, their soul returned to their Mother, the Moon Goddess, but if they were drowned, the water would supposedly suck out their soul and it would be doomed to wander this world for eternity without peace. Kristof smiled, and plunged his sword into the ice, breaking the thick layer as if it were no more than a thin sheet of glass. He easily cut a hole, and shuffled the whimpering pup to the side. Daciana tried to growl, but moaned in pain as black dots continued to blur her vision. She managed to get up and stumble towards her brother. The vampire turned to watch her slow, painful progress, and Brishen tried to lift his head.

“Daci...d-daci, you promised,” he gurgled, blood spilling from his jaws. Daciana had no words. She couldn’t scream, not even when the vampire kicked her brother through the hole, and she watched his body disappear as the icy current washed him farther and farther away from her. The vampire watched her very carefully now, his blue eyes never leaving her form. She stood very still, staring with clear, dry eyes at the blood drenched hole.

Here, the vision suddenly cut off, and Max realized he had forgotten it was only a vision. All of Daciana's sorrow and pain and horror and fear had been his for these brief moments that had seemed like days. The Alpha herself now looked at him, and he understood.

She was searching for her twin's soul. For Brishen.

"I assume you need no further explanation. I have never felt Brishen's presence, but...if the legend is true, both legends, than he should be tied to me," she said. She blinked rapidly, and shook her head.

"I'm sorry. You only heard one of my pack's legends, about the water. There is another. Brishen and I were twins, obviously. You saw the similarities, or, the opposites, as is appropriate. My coat is black, his was white. My eyes are bright, his were dark. According to the legend, I only have half a soul. The other half resided in my twin, Brishen. I have often wondered if this is why I never felt him, because he was already a part of me. But I have tried calling him numerous times, and have had no answer. Now that I think back...perhaps he is somewhere in my consciousness, but too...ashamed of himself to speak to me," she said. Her words had grown heavy, and as if the weight of it was physical, she lay down beside Max.

"I am sorry you had to see that, but it was the best way to explain myself. Do you have anything you'd like to ask me? Feel free. I am in no mood for the silly code," she snorted.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dragon and HFCP   Dragon and HFCP - Page 7 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 2:09 am

OOC:// AAAANNND DONE. Very Happy

lol!

At least you know pretty much everything about Daciana. Have fun reading! study study study

lol!
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Dragon and HFCP   Dragon and HFCP - Page 7 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 10:48 pm

Max watched this all with all the feelings that Daciana had at her time. When it was over he took in a deep breath as if coming up from deep water. His ears were straight on his head and he had gotten to his paws during the whole thing.

Shaking his head, as for a moment his ears rung, before settling in to a pace. Unlike Daciana it wasn't like a crazed dog it was almost like a big dog playing fetch. Perfectly natural for him to be doing it.

Though his face was serious as he stared down at his paws, "Perhaps he is angry with you. Have you tried to apologize to him for letting him be killed like that? He said that you had promise and you had broken that promise to him."

He sat down with a huff, "Or perhaps he doesn't know how to get to you and you need to lead him."

His eyes widened, "Have you ever dreamed about him?"

Though he was silent now out of respect his mind was rushing with ideas. Excitement over helping the Alpha find her lost brother. It was horrible what was done to her pack and for something so idiotic. Somehow he knew he could help her even if it meant trying to get back Marriah or someone else to help them.

OOC:// I fail but I did post!
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dragon and HFCP   Dragon and HFCP - Page 7 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 5:10 am

"...and you had broken that promise to him."

The black she-wolf flinched violently at his words. Her eyes fell and she suddenly looked so vulnerable, he couldn't imagine her as a warrior. She looked too much like a wounded pup, fragile, breakable, weak.

"I had...not thought of that," she whispered. Her voice sounded even weaker than she looked, but she frowned, and lifted her head, regaining some of her composure.

"I know my twin brother. Brishen would...he would not hold such a grudge against me, especially in the afterlife. But even so, I...I have apologized to him, and to our Mother for breaking my word," she said firmly. She sighed wearily, and sat down on her haunches. She too, had risen to all four paws during their trip into her memory.

"I dream about him often, yes, but it is usually simply visions from our past, like the one I just showed you," she answered his question. She frowned deeper, her frustration evident.

"It is possible he does not know how to contact me. He never did pay attention in our Grandmother's perception lessons. He was never interested in our pack's legends concerning the Mother or the link that connects us all. But there must be something else. Why would I have never been able to hear or feel or sense him? There must be..some sort of block between us. Do you think it might have to do with my prophecy?" she asked.

The Alpa-ess' ears were perked forward, and her gaze was soft. Daciana was a strange Alpha indeed to treat a relatively new pack member as an equal. She apparently had no desire to follow any type of authoritative code. She spoke to Max as a friend, a brother.
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Dragon and HFCP   Dragon and HFCP - Page 7 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:34 pm

Max continued his pace as his thoughts went over the information. Pausing in mid-step he turned and sat down in front of her. Quiet a moment as he gathered together what he wanted to say.

"Daciana, I try not to mean harm by this but perhaps it is not him that is not forgiving you perhaps it is that you do not forgive your self. Your guilt can be a heavy blocker," He paused and tried a doggy smile though it looked a little sad.

He knew guilt, perhaps not as bad as feeling responsible for your twins death, thought he did know guilt. It was a crushing thing. Taking away even your won personality. It was a slave master and it's chains were heavy

The weight was that of his Jay's changing. In his mind it was as if she was dead. She would be the same age as he slowly got older because he hadn't protected her. Then what would she do? Perhaps his children would care for her. She needed someone with her. It was wrong to leave her that way.

Looking at his paws and trying his best to shrug off his mixed up emotions as he forced him self to concentrate on other things. Such as Daciana's plead for help to find her brother. He knew that drowning was bad for any wolf. Being trapped on the earth for all eternity.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dragon and HFCP   Dragon and HFCP - Page 7 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:46 pm

Daciana smiled, and it was genuine. There was still the same sorrow in her eyes, but she stood.

"You speak wisely, my brother. I shall meditate on what you have said, but for now..." she said. She smiled wider, and she began to pace. This time, her silver moon orbs remained locked on Max. Her body language had changed. Her head was lowered, protecting her throat, and her hackles were raised as she walked to and fro, prepared to leap out of the way, or pounce.

"For now...I believe you need a practice partner. I shall teach you the tricks. After all, you must learn to walk correctly before we send you sprinting," she barked in good-hearted laughter. The black she-wolf picked up her pace as she circled around him like a vulture. Her eyes darted from his eyes to his feet to his shoulders. She was judging him perfectly, and she smiled before she lunged for one of his front paws.

ooc:// Bridgette taught him that trick. Feel free to let Max counter it flawlessly. Wink And don't forget to give me your opinions under the Plot Idea thread if you have not already. -huggles-
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Dragon and HFCP   Dragon and HFCP - Page 7 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:52 pm

Max smiled and got to his paws as she circled him. He waited patiently. When her teeth went for his paw he moved quickly. Stepping on to her head, not enough to hurt, and pulling a flip over he back.

Twisting through the air like a cat he landed facing her. His hackles went unrazed though his head lowered to protect his neck. A smile lay behind the seriousness of his face.

He judged two things: he had to move fast and think fast. Countering was the only way to defeat a brute like Cathal. So instead of thinking of her as Daciana he thought of her as a Cathal. Instead of attacking he would dodge at all costs. Otherwise he would have him self ripped apart.

Perhaps he could tire him this way. Quick moves. Though perhaps he was not nearly as fast as Bridgette he moved fast. His paws throwing up dust to hide what he was doing as he moved in to grab a hold of her shoulder. Though twisting away before ever making contact to protect his neck as he pranced away.

OOC:// I have and I am determind to get this all finished up as well ^^
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dragon and HFCP   Dragon and HFCP - Page 7 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:10 pm

Daciana laughed loudly, though it was not a cruel thing. She was laughing in joy at Max's excellent decisions.

"Now you're using your head, pup, but I'm older than you have yet understood!" she barked. She lunged in, and the two began a beautiful dance.

Jaws snapped. Claws slashed. Muscles rippled. It would have been a dance of death, if not for the care they took not to injure the other. Every move Daciana made was quick, but Max was just as fast. Her moves seemed erratic at times, strange, but he countered them all carefully. She certainly had an odd fighting style, a very old style that all but her and Victor had forgotten. Cathal would, of course, not be familiar with this fighting style, and thus the genius of Daciana. She showed Max her moves for two purposes. The first was essential. He had learned to judge his opponents moves, to think on his paws in a split second, and counter perfectly. The second was more subtle, subversive. Max was learning Daciana's moves, moves that Cathal had never seen, and might not be able to counter. The fight was going well. Max was holding his own. But Daciana was not finished teaching.

With a ferocious snarl, the enormous she-wolf fainted a lunge for Max's shoulder, jaws open wide. Max saw through the facade, and spent the majority of his energy trying to discern her real target, using little to dodge where her jaws would have never connected anyway. But he could not forsee the move she now used. Her real target was not on his body, but a low hanging limb of a pine tree. She jumped, latched onto the branch, and brought it down hard across his back. The force sent him to the ground, and Daciana took her chance. Her jaws scuffed the fur of his throat. He had lost. The she-wolf backed away, and sat down. She was panting, but smiling.

"You learn quickly, and you will be more than a match for Cathal. It is not written in the code, how to use one's surroundings to aid in a fight, but it is a style my father taught me, centuries ago. Be mindful of all that is around you. You may just find something to incapacitate Cathal...or kill him, whichever you choose," she said. Her voice slowed, and there was an edge of a question at the end of her words, but she did not ask it. Not out right, though her curiosity she did not mask.

ooc;// Sorry if that was too much power-play for you. I wanted to speed things along for obvious reasons. I'm sorry if that offends you. I will change it if does. I tried to make him look good though! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Dragon and HFCP   Dragon and HFCP - Page 7 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:19 pm

((No worries speed up is good. ^^))

Max was panting hard. Shrugging of the slim branch that had felt like a million pounds of crushing force. He would have a bruise beneath that fur though he shrugged it off.

He nodded taking the move in to consideration. When she asked like a question he sighed. Ducking his head down his ears pressed against his skull, "Daciana, I should be angry with it. I probably should kill him but Bridgette has seen enough death. I know that she wont be kept away and if I kill her old pack brother that she thinks of like a brother I would be just as bad as the vampire."

"I wont kill him," Max looked up now. His eyes sure and his ears perked high. He would have Cathal even if he begged for Max to kill him.

His mind went over the moves. He had to dodge, that was the key to it all. Dodge and break a leg. He shuddered at the thought of Bridgette's torn body. Damn it, he had to get rid of all of that. Concentrate on Cathal. He prayed to the Mother that Bridgette would not freak if Max happened to get hurt in the process.

As long as he one he could care less about his own injuries.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dragon and HFCP   Dragon and HFCP - Page 7 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:08 pm

Daciana nodded, and smiled.

"I am glad. Brother should not kill brother, if at all possible. Perhaps after this is all over, you may get to know Cathal, discover why Bridgette values him as a friend so?" she suggested lightly. But again, Max's words make her flinch, violently.

The vampire...

"You...you mean, Reve, of course?" she asked. She shook her head at herself, and cursed her heart for doubling in pulses.

Yes, of course he meant Reve. Reve killed Bridgette's family...

Daciana's moon eyes were darkened, and she turned away from Max.

"I've taught you all I can. You should rest and ready your body and mind. I expect that Aslin will want to attack...Mr. Winslow's laboratory soon after you and Cathal are healed. I will be there, of course, during the fight. May the Mother watch over you both," she whispered. Her voice was heavy, like before when they discussed her dead twin. But Max received no explanation this time. The black she-wolf sprinted away. By the scent of it, she was not headed towards their den.

ooc;// FIGHT TIME! Haha. I have to go to a party tonight, but I will set up the fight tonight when I get back. I is excited! And then as soon as the fight's over, to the lab, and then to the ball and conclusion of the plot. XD See you soon!
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Dragon and HFCP   Dragon and HFCP - Page 7 EmptySat May 23, 2009 1:42 am

"Perhaps," Max wasn't sure if he would ever like the brutish Cathal. Though quickly enough he was watching Daciana walk away. Had he made her upset? He couldn't imagine how, "Thank you Alphess..."

She wasn't going to the cave. Instead she headed off. Confusion came over him but he had no real business in the Alpha. She may have revealed her troubles of her twin brother but still.

He instead set off for the cave. Besides, Jay would know exactly where she was. AS expected Jay was standing up in the cave waiting on the brim of the shade and smiled widely at the approaching Max.

With a growl he pushed her legs until she was back farther in the cave. Jay told him he needed to get dressed and he moved to do so.

Jay spoke quickly, "How did it go? Do you think you can beat Cathal. Oh jeez!" She had looked over at him and at the bruise that crossed across his back.

Max simply smiled goofy, "She's good though I learned a lot." He flexed and the bruise tightened across his back, "Such an attractive color eh?" Already it was yellow on the edges and was becoming less and less darker.

Jay moved forward faster then the eye could blink and hit the mark hard, "Don't be a dumby." He shouted in surprise but having just trained his muscles acted on instinct. Reaching up to capture her hands and twist her so her back was against his chest.

He growled in to her ear, "You forget your stronger now. That'll be another bruise."

Jay rolled her eyed and turned her head to look up at him,"Yeah yeah you're just a pussy cat."

Max chuckled and released her softly. Tucking his hands in to his jeans.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dragon and HFCP   Dragon and HFCP - Page 7 EmptySat May 30, 2009 8:12 pm

OOC:// We need to end this scene so we can get on with the fight, then the lab assault, then Krisof's ball which will be the conclusion, then our (however many years) later thread. Smile

bic://

The red she-wolf's maw had twitched into a smile when Max had run in, but when he and Jay had begun their rough, playful banter, her ocean blue eyes flew open.

"Well, pussy cat needs some sleep so he can regain his strength," she said. Her voice was firm, but not harsh. She smiled at Jay, and closed her eyes again.

"Jay, it's almost dark. Victor will escort you in your hunt tonight. Try not to go too far though," she said protectively. She closed her eyes again, and breathed deeply, falling into sleep. Two familiar smells wafted into the cave. Soon, the black Alphaess and her muscular light gray Beta trotted into the cave. Daciana yawned, and shook her head. She lay down on Bridgette's left side, and the two she-wolves pressed together to preserve their body heat. Max saw Bridgette smile wider as Daciana's black fur mingled with her rusty red, but she was pretending to be asleep. It was good to see Bridgette this way, accepted, happy, content. Victor smiled at Jay, and brushed his cold nose over her hand, motioning towards the cave. The sun had set.

ooc:// Ok, you may post ONCE more but then we HAVE to move on!!! Very Happy ROFL. Oh, and I'm glad to be back. I missed you guys. XD
Back to top Go down
HFCP

HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Dragon and HFCP   Dragon and HFCP - Page 7 EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:56 am

Max watched them enter. Sleep was decending with a last look at Jay before he headed over to the huddle. Pressing most of his body against Daciana as it was most important she be kept warm and safe though his head lay over Bridgette's neck as a mate should.

His breath became easy gradualy and he fell asleep in this way. His gold fur mixing in with the black and red. He felt his heart full and the last thought through his mind was simple. Simply Bridgette's name and all was lost in the world of dreams.

Jay's eyes glinted red at the thought of feeding. Though they resumed there natural color quickly and she smiled lightly at Bridgette before she settled down and Max followed.

The cold nose made her look down. Smiling at Victor she nodded once before turning to the cave entrance. The hunt was swift. Her skills as a vampire were quickly honing down.

There was no incident thankfully and when they returned Victor was able to get enough sleep. Jay sat away from them at first though Max looked up at her and she moved closer. Laying next to Max and breathing in there slightly disgusting scent. Though benieth it lay what she knew. So she consintrated on that as they slept around her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon and HFCP   Dragon and HFCP - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon and HFCP
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7