Cruentus Luna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cruentus Luna

The area of Seattle has been inhabited for almost 4, 000 years. The earliest inhabitants were the Duwamish Tribe, and with them, came their legends of the man-wolf. Werewolves have inhabited this land long before the first Europeans came.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pannic and Dragon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

Pannic and Dragon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pannic and Dragon   Pannic and Dragon - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:11 pm

Marie looked at Pernas very sharply, and without compassion. She was judging him; there was no doubt in that. Thankfully, she sat down on a chair.

"I have known Bridgette since she was a little girl. Her mother was a prostitute in Paris. Kristof met her, and after he had killed her, he happened upon Bridgette. She was only two years old at the time, as far as I can tell, but he was smitten with her. I do not blame him...she was a...beautiful child," she said. Her voice began to fade away, a hint of sorrow darkening it, but she snapped back fairly quickly.

"I had met Kristof at an earlier...engagement. Any vampire of considerable strength or knowledge or fame meets the vampire soon enough. He asked me to raise the child, to train her to be the most extraordinary blood doll ever owned by a vampire. I was selfish, very selfish, and so I agreed," she said. She frowned, and her entire exterior changed. She was darker now, harder, and cold, very cold.

"I should have killed her, or perhaps turned her myself when she was old enough, though Kristof would have had me killed for either. Yes, I do regret...turning her into what she has become. She is the best though, you know. She can speak countless languages fluently. She knows several eras worth of dance and song and speech. She is perfect, truly the greatest, most accomplished blood doll ever to have existed," she said. Here she paused, and hid her face in her hands.

"But it will all be for nothing, nothing but temporary amusement for Kristof. He uses her too much, takes her for granted. He drinks from her too often, won't allow her to sleep and properly recover because of his undying lust for her. I have often dreamed of stealing her away, breaking our sacred laws, and turning her, saving her from this death which Kristof will give her soon enough...but I'm afraid, that would be impossible," she said. She rose, and looked towards Pernas' open window, her point of entry.

"Good luck, tomorrow night. Bridgette is very fond of you, and I wish you the best. I am sorry that I can do nothing more for you...for either of you," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Pannic and Dragon   Pannic and Dragon - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:44 pm

"Is there anything I can do?" Pernas asked. "I mean, Kristof barely seems to notice me... and I think I care about her. She's nice to me when Kristof isn't watching." he looked at the flask, then back at her. After a pause. "Well, I guess I have to worry about surviving tomorrow night, first..."
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pannic and Dragon   Pannic and Dragon - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 2:55 am

Marie sighed, and shook her head. She put a gentle hand on Pernas' shoulder.

"Bridgette is connected, like all blood dolls, to her vampire master by a very strong telepathic bond. He is always aware of her presence, so matter where she may go," she explained.

"I'm afraid the only thing you can do for her is to look out for her as best you can, make sure she's taking care of herself. And try not to get yourself killed in the meantime," she said. He thought she might have laughed softly, but she was gone so quickly, he might have imagined it.

ooc:// You get to start the next morning. What era should Kristof and Bridgette be in? I can't decide...
Back to top Go down
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Pannic and Dragon   Pannic and Dragon - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:25 am

Pernas stood there, silent. She was gone. Well, he figured it was all up to himself to figure out what to do. Couldn't count on luck to take care of it.

But he'd think later. He stowed the flask under the bed, took off his clothes, and went to bed.

((Ancient Greece))
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pannic and Dragon   Pannic and Dragon - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:29 pm

ooc:// You were supposed to intro the next morning! :p Lol. Well, I won't be very active this week. I've got a research paper due. Sad
Back to top Go down
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Pannic and Dragon   Pannic and Dragon - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:46 pm

((oops. Sorry. I'll take care of that.))
Back to top Go down
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Pannic and Dragon   Pannic and Dragon - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:25 pm

Pernas woke up fairly early the next day.

So, that one vampire suggested to Kristof to attend the werewolf fights tonight. he thought, getting dressed. Maybe he'll have forgotten. If he hasn't, well... anything could happen, I guess...

Fully dressed, he stood at the door, and gulped.

I don't want to die.

He opened the door. The first thing he saw was... an urn. A grecian urn.

"Huh..." he muttered, looking around. Once again, the house was in a different style. The columns all looked corinthian and stuff.

How does he do that?
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pannic and Dragon   Pannic and Dragon - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:49 pm

ooc:// How does he do that? ROFLMAO. Good one, my friend. I'm sorry this has taken so long. Sad I've been sick, as well as trying to write a research paper. Gag.

bic:// Footsteps sounded on the stairwell, and the swishing of a long white robe. Bridgette appeared, though surely her name was something different today. She looked like a Greek goddess. She was wrapped in white silk, and her crimson hair fell about her face in perfect ringlets. A crown rested on the top of her head, and her feet had only leather sandals on it. Today was apparently ancient Greece day.

"Good 'morrow," she said smoothly. She had an air of nobility about her, and superiority. She breezed past him into the kitchen, and poured herself a drink of orange ooze in a bronze goblet.

ooc:// And I have no idea how ancient Greeks talked...0.0
Back to top Go down
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Pannic and Dragon   Pannic and Dragon - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:51 pm

"Good morning." Pernas said.

He also came to the conclusion that Kristof was either autistic or completely insane. He looked suspiciously at that drink she was having. The stimulant?

"Didn't that other vampire say you'd been drinking too much of that?" Pernas asked quietly.

He looked around. This mansion was kinda starting to creep him out. Seemed so empty all the time.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pannic and Dragon   Pannic and Dragon - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:37 pm

Bridgette almost choked as Pernas spoke of Marie. Obsidian eyes flashed angrily as she slammed the goblet down on the marble table.

"Shut up!" she snapped in a very modern, very 'Bridgette' manner. Not at all her whispy, airy voice she had used earlier. Her facial expression changed back to smooth, calm, and peaceful when Kristof breezed into the room. He was wearing a silk toga, and his hair fell about his shoulders, held away from his face by a golden laurel. He bent to kiss Bridgette's hand, and smiled happily.

"Shall we be off to the games, my lady?" he asked. She smiled, and nodded, though remained silent. Kristof turned his ice blue eyes on Pernas.

"Come, slave boy, and pray the Fates are kind to you today," he said snidely. He took Bridgette's arm, and led them outside.

ooc:// What do they call those things they use to carry royalty in? It was like a little platform with poles that slaves held up? I hope you know what I'm talking about. I have no idea what it's called. Anyway, that's what they're traveling to the arena on, though Pernas has to walk. You might want to add that the slaves who are carrying them are fully transformed werewolves. That might be cool. Smile And what should Bridgette's name be today? Bridgette is overtly French, but I don't know how to make it Greek...:/
Back to top Go down
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Pannic and Dragon   Pannic and Dragon - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:45 pm

((You know, I really have no idea...))

Kristof's words set off a reaction in Pernas.

'See how the Fates their gifs alot
For A is happy, B is not.
Yet B is worthy, I daresay
Of more prosperity than A...
'

He sang quietly, not noticing. Gilbert & Sullivan. Cheery. Thankfully, out of earshot from Kristof.

He followed them, humming quietly to himself. He stopped outside.

There was a large Sedan Chair, with four fully transformed werewolves there to carry it. Pernas noticed that the glared slightly at Kristof, though not making any noises. Werewolves did hate vampires, after all.

Pernas got up behind the sedan chair. One of the werewolves glanced at him and seemed to chuckle.

Okay... Pernas thought. Here we go. A minute later. I wish I had breakfast.

Then his mind kept going over ways that this could possibly turn out alright for him, like he had said to Bridgette the night before. Though on an empty stomach, he didn't feel so good about his chances. Still, he had a very good record of not dying, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pannic and Dragon   Pannic and Dragon - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:46 pm

ooc:/ Vesta is the Greek Goddess of fire. Post coming as soon as I can manage it. My computer crashed, so I'm having to borrow someone else's. Sad
Back to top Go down
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Pannic and Dragon   Pannic and Dragon - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:33 pm

((Technically, Goddess of the Hearth. And rather insignificant.))
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pannic and Dragon   Pannic and Dragon - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 4:51 pm

ooc:// Ok, I have to beg for forgiveness and mercy. Here goes: My summer class has decided to put all our major assignments in one week. Meaning, I have one research paper due yesterday (computer crashed) and another massive research paper due Friday.

So that's the bad news. The good news is that this Friday is the last day of class. I'll be going out of town to visit my fiancee's grandparents this weekend, but as of next week, I will be back, giving you at least (probably more) one post per day.

Until then, alas, please forgive me and show mercy. It's actually stressing me out that I have all this to do, and that I haven't been able to post for you. So, I'm just going to take a very short hiatus. But I will be back! I am sorry, Pannic.
Back to top Go down
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Pannic and Dragon   Pannic and Dragon - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 7:33 pm

((No probbo. Good luck.))
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pannic and Dragon   Pannic and Dragon - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:59 pm

ooc:// Working in a response, promise. I'm going to pick out my new computer today, so hopefully it will be up and running by tomorrow. GWAH, this disaster has been such a hassle. I'm glad I'm getting a Mac this time. :p
Back to top Go down
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Pannic and Dragon   Pannic and Dragon - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:47 pm

((I got a Mac recently, too.))

((It's shiny))
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pannic and Dragon   Pannic and Dragon - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:16 pm

The werewolf slaves set down the sedan chair outside of an enormous warehouse. The jeering, screams, and howls could all be heard from outside, and Bridgette's face grew just a bit paler. She stepped down, arm in arm with Kristof, and without a second glance the two approached the door. It was opened by an enormous werewolf. When they entered, their surroundings appeared as an ancient colluseum. Another of Kristof's orders.

The entire vampire congregation was dressed as Greeks from the time of the civilization's peak. There were already a number of werewolves in the ring. They howled, and riped and torn each other's flesh, much to the cheering of the crowds. Gold coins were passed around as vampires bet on one werewolf or the other.

"You're finally here," a familiar voice said. She no longer spoke with a French accent, but there was no mistaking the beautiful, tragic look of Marie. She lead them to their seats, the best in the house.

"Any showing progress?" Kristof asked. Marie nodded and motioned towards a great grey brute just as he bit off the head of a younger werewolf.

"Asura's," she answered. He nodded, and laughed.

"Yes, that's to be expected. But who knows, after today we may just have something to rival her," he said, raising an eyebrow at Pernas.

"Are you sure you want to use the boy? There's a slave market out back with less...artistic humans," Marie said lightly. Bridgette tensed visibly, and Kristof glared at the vampiress.

"I do with my slaves as I like," he snarled. Marie waved her hand calmly and submissively. Kristof snorted and patted Pernas on the back roughly.

"Watch well, my boy. Learn which wolves will bite you instead of ripping your head off. I'd stay away from Asura's beast if I were you," he laughed. Bridgette's obsidian eyes flashed in his direction momentarily. They were wide, and filled with fear. Another roar broke through their conversation, and the vampire crowd cheered.
Back to top Go down
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Pannic and Dragon   Pannic and Dragon - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:32 pm

Pernas' stomach sank, as he felt almost ill. The whole place was like some sort of nightmarish circus, full of blood and gore.

His heart rose a little as Marie made a suggestion in his favor. It sank a bit when Kristof rubbed it off.

He looked up at Kristof sharply as he touched him, as though surprised. "Thanks for the advice... I guess..." he said quietly. he looked at the werewolves fighting. There was Asura's, the one doing most of the killing. Big ugly monsters.

He wondered to himself what had happened. Alot of the werewolves he'd seen before had been just as fine as normal people, but these were savage brutes. It hit him as he sat down that if he survived this and got turned into a werewolf, he'd likely be put in the ring with the others.

That was a very unappealing thought. He was never one for fighting. He looked up at the sky, hoping for a lightning bolt to come down and save him from whatever bad thing might happen (hey, it happened once...)

He looked at Bridgette. He could tell she was nervous. Kristof didn't seem to notice, as he was too busy admiring the bloodbath.

Pernas himself just sat there, fidgeting and trying to put his attention on something else.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pannic and Dragon   Pannic and Dragon - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 5:46 pm

The grey brute was merciless. He tore and ripped and ravaged the others. A few of the other werewolves backed off and began fighting amongst themselves. Few werewolves approached Asura's grey anymore. He sat on top of a dead white werewolf, and entertained himself by eating the corpse. A new jeer swept through the vampire ranks though it wasn't caused by any new horror in the ring.

It was time.

Humans were being flung into the ring. Any that landed anywhere near the grey brute were immediately torn in pieces. Some were luckier and were only mauled, though many were losing arms and legs, or both. Kristof turned to Pernas with a sickening grin, and Bridgette was so pale she looked as though she would faint any moment.

"I shall take him. I would hate for you to miss the show," Marie suddenly said. She grabbed Pernas by the shoulder and started leading him down towards the ring. Her grip was firm but she was careful not to hurt him. Vampires leered and hissed at him as they walked, but Marie leaned down close.

"No 's no time to lose your nerve, boy," she snapped in her usual French accent, "I want you to listen very carefully to me now." The two had reached the nearest gate to the ring. Marie had lead them as far away from Asura's beast as possible. A red werewolf was limping in front of them, blood pouring from its jaws. It had had a close call with the grey.

"That red doesn't have enough strength to kill you, probably not even nip off a limb if your luck holds. Make sure he scratches you at least; I'd stay away from his mouth if at all possible. Once you've been infected, get back to the gate and you'll be let back in," she instructed. She pushed him towards the gate, and he saw tears in her soft blue eyes.

"May God protect you," she whispered. Vampire guards were approaching Pernas with smirks, readying to hurl him into the ring.

ooc:// Have fun. He's going to be a pretty black werewolf, isn't he? Smile
Back to top Go down
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Pannic and Dragon   Pannic and Dragon - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 6:55 am

Pernas felt like there was a lump in his throat. This was it. Life-threatening circumstance. He was pretty much in a numb state as Marie took him by the arm. He barely heard what she was saying, but he came to when he saw her face. She was worried.

The gate closed behind him, and he saw the red werewolf. Badly beaten up, but still frightening, and lumbering towards him. He was paralyzed until the werewolf let out a snarl and slashed at his arm with his claws. Pernas came back to his senses (again), stumbling backwards. The werewolf set after him, but somehow stumbled itself and fell down, giving Pernas enough time to get to his feet and run back to the gate.

"Let me out!" Pernas yelled, pounding on the fence. "I got cut!"

"Aww, the poor wittle baby got a cut." What of the guards mocked.

"Aw, let him out." The other guard said. "He's been afflicted enough."

"All right, all right." the first guard said, opening the gate. "Hey, puppy, should I kiss that and make it better?"

Pernas ignored it and lumbered back to the seats where Kristof and Bridgette were, clutching his arm. Someone about that cut was affecting his head. It felt like he was having a fever, and he felt hot and dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pannic and Dragon   Pannic and Dragon - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 3:54 pm

Marie was already sitting with Kristof and Bridgette, and as Pernas approached, she turned up her nose.

"You already smell like a dog; at least that's a good sign," she said, "if the pain doesn't kill you." Marie snapped. Bridgette was looking even worse, and was now shaking violently.

"I think it's time we retired, Kristof," Marie suggested, raising an eyebrow at Kristof. Icy blue eyes glared at Marie, and then at Bridgette. Kristof's jaw stiffened, and he rose, jolting Bridgette up with him. She was supporting nearly all her weight on Kristof's arm, and he practically carried her to the sedan chair. Marie walked behind Pernas, gazing at the back of Bridgette's curly, crimson hair.

"She's not strong enough for any emotional stress," Marie hissed as if to herself. Her French accent had returned. She glanced at Pernas' arm.

"Once the pain passes, you'll be a full werewolf, though the power to resist and force a transformation will take time. You'll transform every time you see the moon, and every time you experience some sort of strong, uncontrollable emotion like anger, fear....or passion," she explained, raising her eyebrow now at Pernas.

"Odd, isn't it? That Bridgette is so upset?" she asked in a snarling whisper.
Back to top Go down
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Pannic and Dragon   Pannic and Dragon - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:55 pm

Pernas nodded, though his movements were sluggish, as though drunk.

"Uh-huh... I geddit..." he slurred. He looked at Bridgette. She looked like she was going to collapse or faint, like she was worried sick.

Well, she probably was worried sick. Well, definitely. Emotional stress, indeed...

And there was Kristof, not noticing a thing, so it seemed.

Pernas himself was having trouble walking. His arm felt like it was on fire and the pain was creeping up to his brain. He stumbled as he tried to walk, nearly falling over a few times.

Water. He needed water.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pannic and Dragon   Pannic and Dragon - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:29 pm

Marie gripped Pernas on his good shoulder, and supported almost the entirety of his weight for the remainder of the walk.

"Almost there, that's it. You're doing wonderfully. Keep going; I've got you. Just a bit longer," she cooed encouragingly in his ear. It was truly amazing how Marie could excercise such strength and gentleness at the same time. When they reached the mansion, Kristof took Bridgette up in his arms and headed for the door.

"One mom'ent, monsieur!" Marie called. Kristof turned to glare at the two of them.

"You must give her the stimulan' and you must not drink from 'er. Do you understand me? You 'ill kill her, Kristof," Marie ordered. Kristof sneered, but nodded. He glanced down at Pernas with disgust.

"Chain it outside. I don't want to hear the howling," he snapped. Marie scowled fiercely, and hugged Pernas closer to her, almost like a mother protecting her young.

"I 'ill take him for now, and return him when 'e is fully transformed," she hissed. Kristof shrugged in agreement and slammed the mansion door in their faces. Marie began to babble on to herself about disasters and something about the sacrifice of young, but little was coherent she spoke so quickly. Before Pernas had realized what was happening, she had called a limo, and was supporting his head, gently dripping water into his mouth.

"Z'ere, z'ere, we will be 'ome soon. I 'ill take care of you," she said softly.

ooc:// I wasn't really planning in the transformation taking that long. You can summarize it all, the pain and Marie taking care of him. We can pick up again with him waking up, fully transformed, at Marie's place. It's huge, though not as big as Kristof's, and full of French art, French trinkets, etc. Marie is Marie Antoinette if you haven't caught on. After all, they only beheaded her. They forgot the stake. Wink
Back to top Go down
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Pannic and Dragon   Pannic and Dragon - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:05 am

((Yeh. I figured.))

"Thenkoo..." Pernas mumbled as she gave him water. He could hardly think clearly, the fever was getting to his head. He was perspiring uncontrollably.

And then, when they exited the limo, it started to happen. He began to change. He could feel his bones growing. It was like growing pains, except much, much worse, because it was extremely rapid. His clothes became tighter and tighter until they simply ripped apart, his body growing to big for them. Jet-black fur started growing all over his body as his face elongated into the canine muzzle.

By the time it was finished, he had passed out. Marie and her servants helped to get him into the house, somewhere where he could lie down more comfortably.

He was out for maybe half an hour before he got up. And the first thought that came to mind was, "French."

He was starting to get a little annoyed at how the background kept changing. Victorian, modern hip-hop, Greek, Roman, now French. It's like this vampires had the theme of constantly changing the theme.

He sat up, and caught a glance of himself in the mirror. He was certainly much bigger than he had as a human (or indeed, bigger than any normal human, or vampire for that matter), and his build was much more muscular. As mentioned earlier, and guessed at OOC, his fur was jet-black. He was certainly an impressive werewolf, though not particularly intimidating. But of course not, Pernas was never intimidating. The blue eyes remain mostly unchanged.

He stood up and looked at himself in the mirror. The pain was gone, and his mind was pretty much back to normal. However, his senses were heightened and he was barraged by a number of primal instincts. He sat down again and scratched his ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pannic and Dragon   Pannic and Dragon - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pannic and Dragon
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next