Cruentus Luna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cruentus Luna

The area of Seattle has been inhabited for almost 4, 000 years. The earliest inhabitants were the Duwamish Tribe, and with them, came their legends of the man-wolf. Werewolves have inhabited this land long before the first Europeans came.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Little Reunion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pannic

A Little Reunion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 5:03 pm

Alir let out a slight "oof!" as he was knocked to the ground. A race? Race to see who could find a leech first?

"..." he was quiet for a minute, thinking. He was no good at climbing trees, and he certainly wasn't as fast as she was. Then again... she was blind.

"Ready to get beat by the blind wolf, love?"

Well, if he backed down, it wouldn't reflect well on him. Then again, he didn't fancy his chances... but hey, that's gambling for you, isn't it?

"Oh, I'm so scared." he said. "You might actually stumble into one of them." he said. Of course he was familiar with some of her... talents, but he couldn't come up with much more than "blind jokes."

"So, where shall we prowl?" he asked, standing up and stretching his legs.
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 6:39 pm

Aslin watched Alir, Cathal and Saint interact with each other before sighing. They all acted childish. It disappointed him a bit that the majority of his pack acted like they where still pups. He loved all of them, but their behavior sometimes got on his nerves.

He stood up and looked at Caitire then began to walk, “We can go to the Nature Preserve. I could use a hunt and I am sure that you can too. We have a lot of catching up to do. It seems as if it has been forever.”

"I hope you have fun hunting the leaches, you guys. Be careful, though. I do not need any of you injured before we attack the lab," he said to the three wolves who where playing.
Back to top Go down
https://cruentusluna.rpg-board.net
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:59 am

Cathal laughed at his brother and sister pack members.

"My money's on Saint!" he howled, roughly bumping Alir's shoulder, "But I'll take down enough for both of you!". Cathal loved competition, and right now, he needed something to take his mind off of Bridgette. The more blood, the better. The big brute gave his sister one last wolf kiss on her nose before letting loose a howl that shook the trees. And with that, he took off, all his muscles straining to push him faster into the night.

ooc:// I'll create a separate thread for Saint, Cathal, and Alir. If we don't, I think it'll get confusing.

bic:// Caitire's eyes shone bright golden as she watched the three howling and running off to hunt. As soon as they were out of earshot however, blue began to fill in between the golden flecks, making her eyes a shimmering tourquoise.

"Do you remember the waterfall we used to go to as pups, Aslin? Could we go there again, please? It's been...so long...since I've seen it," she said softly. Something in her voice told Aslin it wasn't really the waterfall she had missed so desperately. The brilliantly white she-wolf nuzzled his neck shyly, but affectionately. Her eyes shone a brighter blue tone.
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 2:15 am

“Yes, we can go there.” Aslin had not been to it for ages. Without her he saw little reason to do so. It was not the same without her. He sighed after she nuzzled his neck. He was lost on their relationship. It had him confused. He had always felt for her and that she did too, but they had never done anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 2:33 am

The two wolves walked in silence. They looked an odd pair. The Alpha, an enormous black, and the lowly Omega, a small white speck in the darkness. Caitire's bright blue eyes now had flecks of gray. The wheels in her head were turning once again, and as always, she was a complete mystery. The pair soon heard the roaring of crashing water, and rounded a rather large boulder. In front of them was a break in the trees, a moonlit field sprinkled with wildflowers beside a thundering waterfall.

Caitire's hazel eyes darkened, and there was something mournful about her face. She sniffed a few flowers as she padded through the field. Drinking from the cold, clear water, she sat down on her haunches. Lifting her beautiful head, she gazed at the cloudless night sky.

"Nex's star is brighter each night," she whispered. Nex, the wolf god of death, was hardly ever thought of anymore. In fact, none of the wolf gods or goddesses were much thought of. The wolves of today simply believed they were fairytales for pups, all except for Caitire. She had never fit in, not even in her own pack. She seemed as though she were a ghost, a soul from a long forgotten era walking the earth, untainted, unpolluted, untarnished. Suddenly, the she-wolf stared straight into Aslin's eyes. Her eyes were a striking dark purple, a worried, confused shade.

"When I told you I was leaving...to take a pilgrimage alone, you never ordered me to stay," she said. It was not a question. Caitire was not asking Aslin for an explanation, but the colors of her eyes told him she wanted one desperately. She continued to stare at him, unwavering. She was just as he remembered, as if she had never really been gone at all. She was the strangest creature he'd ever met, and yet, somehow intoxicating and captivating.
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 2:48 am

Aslin sat beside her and gazed up the sky. The stars had never captivated him. His only interest in the night sky was the moon. “Huh,” he said as she talked about the wolf god of death. He had never been interested much in the old stories.

“You know what is best for yourself. I did not want to let you go. I wanted to demand that you stay. I knew that you had decided to leave for a good reason and I decided to respect that,” He explained. He did think of forbidding her to leave, but he had faith in the wold and trusted that she knew what was best.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:10 am

"I wish you had,".

That was all Caitire said before becoming completely silent. Aslin had no idea whether or not his answer had satisfied her or upset her. She was, as always, a mystery. Lost in her own thoughts, Aslin's only clue was that her eyes were no longer purple but a bright gray.

"I did not want to go. The Mother...I had to, Aslin. I sang my sorrows and protests to her every night I was away from you. Every night. But still, our Mother persisted. I suppose She knew what was really best for me...for our pack..." she whispered. She stared at the pool of water in front of her.

"I can see what I wish now, you know. The past, the present...the future, though it changes often. I saw why Bridgette left the pack, and I saw the things you said to her," she said. She turned to stare at Aslin, her eyes now a dangerous crimson. Aslin didn't have to see her fur bristle to know she was angry. He had memorized the colors of her eyes long ago.

"You went too far there, Alpha. It was cruel, crueler than what I thought you capable of. Your tongue was sharp, and the venom more deadly than a any viper. Her heart was hanging by a thread, and you successfully snapped it. I hope you're happy with yourself," she snapped. No wolf in the entire pack would dare speak to the Alpha, but Caitire wasn't through. She stood and approached him, letting a growl slip through her bared fangs.

"And do not tell me how she wounded you. I see your pain, but her's is greater, and it is because of you. You, Aslin, her own brother. The only one she trusted to pick her up, to be beside her in anything. You were a fool. You let your own selfishness overtake your love for her," she snarled. She snorted in disgust, crimson eyes glaring, and returned to sit in front of the pool. Her eyes darkened a bit with flecks of gray, but the crimson color remained, and her fur was still bristled.
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:30 am

“Why did you not tell me this,” Aslin questioned, wishing that she would have came to him. There might have been something he could do. He would have spoke to people and figured something out for her. It upset him a bit that she did not.

The alpha looked away from her as she stated that she saw his encounter with Bridgette earlier. He felt bad about what he had said now. No, he felt terrible. He had been horribly rude to his sister, to the only family he had left on this earth. The next time he saw his sister he would apologize and try to make it up to her.

“You do not have to go and rub it in,” He snapped starting to walk. He did not want to be around her if she was going to talk about him. He wanted to have a nice pleasant conversation, not discuss matters with Bridgette.

“I am still always going to be here for her. She is free to come and see me at anytime. It is not like I will push her away if she wants to speak to me,” he said, not sounded pleased at all. “I am going to make nice with her. Now can we drop this subject?”
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:41 am

Aslin's back was turned to Caitire when she shifted. He did not see her nude, shining white human form walk towards him. She walked in front of the him, and held his head to her chest. Her eyes were a dark, deep blue.

"Dear Aslin," she whispered. This was all she said. She did not apologize for her words. She did not sugarcoat his situation. She was never one to do that. She was always honest, honest to her very core. She was silent, and she stood, her hand trailing along his back as she approached the waterfall. She stepped in the cold water until it came up to graze the tips of her long, shining white hair. Her back was to Aslin as she began to hum.

"I am the one voice in the cold wind, that whispers
And if you listen, you'll hear me call across the sky

As long as I still can reach out, and touch you
Then I will never die

Remember, I'll never leave you
If you will only
Remember me

Remember me..."

Her voice was clear, and crisp, like the water that was not loud enough to drown her out. She did not turn around as the song stopped, only stared at the rushing water before her, lost in her own mind once again.

ooc://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-T2mhTrilg
There's the whole song if you want to hear it. Very Happy It's gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:00 am

Aslin took in the sight of her naked. It took a lot of control to keep it from getting to him. She was perfect in his eyes. He did not see one flaw about her. His harshness bothered him at times, but without it she would not be Caitire. All of her qualities and traits made her who she was and he loved it.

“What are you thinking about?” She was in thought often. He wanted to know what was running through her head. He wanted to know what was troubling her. He had never understood her and he wanted very much to be able to do so.

He wanted to switch forms and join her under the waterfall, but that would be improper of him to do. “Do you have a place to stay for the night? With Bridgette gone I am going to be lonely and I have room.”
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:10 am

Caitire was silent for a long while.

"I am thinking about the Bloodfangs. Daciana and Bridgette..." she said, her voice fading away. Her eyes were a dark purple gray. She turned around, at Aslin's suggestion.

"Are you sure? I mean, I could stay with Cathal, but Solis knows he'll be out all night hunting, and I don't feel like listening to his vampire stories at who knows what hour," she admitted with a shy smile. She stepped out of the water, and shifted back to her wolf form. Suddenly, her eyes became a light happy golden.

"I'll race you," she barked, tail wagging. She knew the way, of course, since she had already seen it in the water.
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:50 pm

“Do you think that my sister will be fine?” Aslin worried about her. He did not want to lose her as well. “Daciana says that once she has the vampire she wants dead, she will leave. Do you think that Bridgette will go along with her?” He trusted Caitire's opinions and wanted to know what she thought.

“I could use the company. I might try to kill myself or something if I am alone with all the stress of everything that is going on, you know?” He smiled at her and watched her get out of the water. “Plus, I do not want you to have to put up with your brother. He is annoying as can be.”

“Okay, we can race.” He did not sound or seem excited. Nothing really worked him up anymore. All he did was worry and be angry most of the time. “I am going to win, though. I have always been faster then you.”
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 4:45 am

Caitire did not choose to answer Aslin's question about his sister. Why, well, she didn't explain that either. The she-wolf nipped at his front paws and rocketed into the shadows like a white streak towards his house. It wasn't long before he overtook her, but she was faster than he remembered. Apparently, she hadn't just been gazing at the stars and singing to the Mother while she was gone. Knowing the race was lost, she began nipping at his back heels whenever she got close enough. Never hard enough to draw blood, but certainly enough to make him jump.

Her eyes were a happy gold, with flecks of blue, when the wolves stopped. They were at the backdoor to Aslin's house. Caitire collapsed ont he grass, panting, with a big wolf's smile on her face.

"Oh, by Solis, I haven't raced like that...I mean, not since....not since I was with the pack....it's so....good to be back," she said. She was beginning to catch her breath, and as the last four words left her lips, she was standing, her eyes a shimmering bright blue. The one color Aslin had never been able to place.

"I, um...didn't bring any clothes with me. I haven't been in my human form, except for the meadow, in...it's been years, not since I left," she explained. She glanced down at the ground. It was uncharacteristic of her, but then, so was shyness.
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:12 pm

“Hey,” Aslin yelled as she bit his front paws and took off. That was not very fair. Of course, though, her head start did not help her for long. He was in front of her in no time at all. Each time she nipped at him he would jump and slow for a moment. It did not stop him from beating her home, though. As had a lot of stamina. He did not tire out easily.

He laughed as Caitire fell to the grass and he laid down beside her, “Tired already,” he teased before getting up and walking to the door. “I am glad to have you back. I missed you so much.” He looked back at her as she said she did not have any clothes, “Something of Bridgette’s ought to fit you. If not you can throw on one of my shirts or something. I have to have something around the house that will work for you.”
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:14 am

"Bridgette? If I remember correctly, and my memory is very sharp as you should remember, I believe I would be more covered wearing a single t-shirt of your's than several pieces of Bridgette's things," she laughed, but her smile faded quickly. She shifted to her human form, and stood before him, bare and beautiful. Her eyes were now shining a brilliant blue, like the sky on a cloudless day.

"I would rather wear something of your's...I have missed your scent," she said quietly. A breeze lifted her silver hair off her chest, and blew it about her face, but he never lost sight of her eyes. Those eyes. They pierced his very soul, every time, just as he remembered. Caitire waited obediently for him to walk in first. She knew he did not command she honor her rank as Omega, but she had always chosen to do so.

ooc:// Sorry, that wasn't a very good post. :p I am getting better though. Gimme a couple days and you'll have pages from me again like you're used to! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:33 pm

Aslin shifted into his human form and hurried into the house, grabbing a blanket off of the couch. He, unlike Caitire, was nowhere near comfortable running around with nothing on. It was odd seeing as how he had no reason to be bashful. The werewolf was gorgeous.

“That is true. You would be better off wearing something of mine then you would hers.” He smiled at her, running a hand through his black hair. “Take a seat somewhere. I will be right back out.” He waited for to relax then went back to his bedroom.

After dressing he came back out and tossed her a t-shirt of his, “There you are.” It would be enough to cover Caitire for now. After he made something to eat he would dig through his sister's things and she if she had anything slightly presentable.

“You can crash in my room if you want. I will be fine sleeping down here. I want you to be comfortable.” He smiled at her then closed his blue eyes so he could think and plan. “Do you see anything going on with the warehouse the vampires have their lab at?”

~ooc:~ I am glad that you are starting to feel better. Okay, I can not wait. I love your long posts. I am making the solo role-play thing right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 3:23 am

Might I be able to pop in here somewhere? Could I have a review of what's already happened? Where we are?
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 1:35 am

ooc:// Syd, please use "OOC" when not roleplaying on the roleplaying boards. I think your question has already been answered since your charrie, Jessica, has popped in on Jada and Kristof. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 3:56 am

Caitire put his t-shirt on. It was thin, and couldn't hide her curves, but it came just down enough to cover her, though it was hardly decent. Then again, they were werewolves, and she had never minded walking around without clothes. She actually preferred it. Walking in the house, just as graceful in her human form as in her wolf, she barely made a noise. Mysterious baby blue eyes took in the surroundings, and she laughed her musical, soft laugh.

"Things haven't changed. You and Bridgette are both still slobs," she giggled. Her white skin and silver hair seemed to glow in the darkness, and she looked unearthly almost.

“You can crash in my room if you want. I will be fine sleeping down here. I want you to be comfortable...Do you see anything going on with the warehouse the vampires have their lab at?”

Caitire's eyes grew dark purple. Worry, or some other negative unsettled emotion, Aslin knew it well.

"The future is still hard to...discern. I believe it will be a success, but for you not to lose any pack members, I will need to be there...to foresee any...entanglements..." she said. She glanced towards Aslin's room, and then back at his face. Her eyes were such a deep purple, they were almost black.

"Aslin, I've slept alone for years now, and I don't care to do it again. May I just sleep on your floor? I just...want to be in the same room. I can sleep on the floor, in my wolf form beside your bed, if you don't mind," she whispered, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 6:06 pm

“I would have cleaned the place up if I would have know that you where coming,” Aslin said, looking around. The place was not too bad. They had a lot of stuff out of place and it was not organized, but other then that it was clean. He would pick things up after she went tomorrow.

“You will be there, and I have faith that you will warn us of any potentially deadly attacks.” Caitire would see if someone was going to be harmed and they would make sure it did not happen. He would not lose anyone in this fight.

“My floor?” She wanted to sleep in his room? He smiled at her then stood up, “Sure, you can stay in my room with me. It'll be nice to have some company.” He gave her a charming smile then drifted into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:52 pm

Caitire smiled, and her eyes became a swirl of beautiful blue and lavender. She followed Aslin into the kitchen, and took a seat on a bar stool at the bar.

"Thank you for the company. I've been so lonely," she said. She gazed around the kitchen in silence, and her eyes became a bit more purple.

"There is something I can't see. Something among the Bloodfangs...it will cause...difficulties, though for the time being, I see no deaths," she said slowly. She looked out the window, away from Aslin. He knew she always looked away from him whenever she wasn't telling him everything she knew, or perhaps just suspected. She had always been cautious to let others know what she had seen, as it sometimes changed.

"Cathal is in much pain, but he's so hard-headed. He should have realized long ago that Bridgette would never choose him," she said, as if speaking to herself. Suddenly, lost in her own thoughts, her cheeks flushed a deep rosy color. Whatever she had just thought, had apparently embarrassed her thouroughly.
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:26 am

“You are more then welcome, Caitire.” Aslin was enjoying having her company just as much as she was his. It was nice to not be alone and to have someone to speak with. He was still smiling on the inside at the fact she had returned to the pack...to him.

“Are you lying to me? I have known you long enough to be able to read you and your actions, you know?” He did not want her to keep anything from him. He needed to know everything he could so he would know what he was getting himself into.

“I doubt that Bridgette will ever choose anyone. She is just too feisty for it,” he said before she blushed. She seemed to do that a lot around him. He hopped it was a good blush, “I wish that I was a mind reader,” As whispered to himself. If he was he would know why her cheeks where flushed and what she was keeping to him about the lab.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:32 am

Caitire's eyes became a deep, dark blue, almost black.

Sorrow

"I have never lied to you, Aslin. I sometimes choose to keep a few of my visions hidden until they become...clearer, but if you ask me to tell you, then I will not disobey you, Alpha," she said. She rarely called him 'Alpha,' and something about the way she said it made him cringe. She stared out the window in silence, and laughed a little.

"Well, I am grateful Our Mother did not give you the gift of the mental sight. I'd never get away with anything," she teased, a bit more light-heartedly. She tried to force back a yawn, but it was somewhat unsuccessful. She gave Aslin a soft, subtle smile instead.

"Have I told you how I missed you, dearest Aslin?" she whispered. Her eyes had grown a brighter blue, and were sparking with glints of silver, like her hair in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 1:36 am

“I insist that you call me Aslin, Caitire. I do not like when you address me as alpha. It is much to formal.” Aslin did not want their relationship to be simple pack member and alpha. He wanted it to be so much more. He laughed softly to himself. He was being naive. That would never, could never, be.

“No, you would not. I would know everything you are thinking. Sometimes reading your actions and eyes alone are not enough for me.” He smiled weakly at her then stood up and took one of her hands, pulling the werewolf up and to her feet, “We can get to bed now. You must be tired after your journey.”

"I know that you missed me, as I did you. I am pleased that you came back. I really truly am." There was something about her that was special to him and always would be no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 4:10 am

Caitire said nothing, as was so often her response. It irritated almost everyone she'd ever met, but not Aslin. He had always been patient, and understanding with her. Her eyes shone a bright silver, but were tainted with bits of dark blue. Suddenly, without warning, she curled into Aslin's chest, her hands and head resting just under his chin. She inhaled deeply. When Aslin put his arms around her, she smiled, but again, said nothing. Finally, she drew away and walked silently to his bedroom.

The room was simple, and relatively clean. With so much on his mind, it was hardly expected to be immaculate anyway. Caitire looked at the large king-sized bed, and then back at Aslin.

"Then...I suppose I'll just sleep on the floor. It won't bother me at all, not in my wolf form. And don't try to argue. Your back is terrible, and I've made up my mind. Besides, it's not as if-".

Caitire's voice suddenly cut off, and her normally pearl white cheeks became a bright, flushed red.

It's not as if we could share the bed...even if that's exactly what I...No, I shouldn't think like that. How dare I! An Alpha with an Omega! No, that's...The Mother surely...

She looked down at her feet, and pressed her toes together awkwardly, wishing she had never spoken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little Reunion
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruentus Luna :: Group Role-play-
Jump to: