Cruentus Luna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cruentus Luna

The area of Seattle has been inhabited for almost 4, 000 years. The earliest inhabitants were the Duwamish Tribe, and with them, came their legends of the man-wolf. Werewolves have inhabited this land long before the first Europeans came.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Little Reunion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Arm
Admin
Arm

A Little Reunion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 7:57 pm

Aslin smiled at Caitire as her cheeks took on the scarlet flush. She always looked adorable when she did, and it made it easy for him to read her. “As if we could share the bed.” He finished her sentence for her then took a seat.

“I do not see why not. It is plenty big for the both of us. It is either we both sleep in the bed in our human forms, or we both sleep on the floor in our wolf forms.” He laid back and looked up at the ceiling. “I would prefer the bed.”
Back to top Go down
https://cruentusluna.rpg-board.net
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:51 pm

Caitire watched Aslin very carefully as he lay down. She lifted the corner of the covers at the other side of the bed delicately, and slipped under them.

"I haven't slept in a bed in ages," she said with a soft laugh, and a smile. She was very careful not to touch Aslin, but she did lay on her side and stare at him with wide blue eyes.

Blue again. The color he had never figured out, but then, he had never asked.

"Mother has shown me much. You have been a wonderful Alpha to the Darkfangs. Your father's spirit is proud. I have spoken with him," she whispered quietly. Even in the dark, her skin and hair seemed to glow, like the full moon on a clear, night sky.
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:47 am

“These days I spend more time as a human then I do a wolf.” He transformed to hunt and during meetings, but other then that he did not. “Do you have clothes with Cathal?” He was going to drag her out shopping tomorrow before she left if not.

“I love when your eyes are blue.” He had no clue as to what the color meant, but the shade was beautiful. The blue fit well with her white hair. He loved her hair too. ~I am letting it get to me again.~ He sighed in frustration then closed his eyes.

"Mother has shown me much. You have been a wonderful Alpha to the Darkfangs. Your father's spirit is proud. I have spoken with him.”

Those words got his open again and him sitting up in bed. His father was proud of him. Hearing that meant the world to him. As was constantly worrying that he was not doing a good job and that his parents would be disappointed in him.

“I miss them so much. I do not think that I will ever stop. I am going to put a end to Reve even if it is the last thing I do.” The stupid bloodsucker was going to get what he deserved one day. The vampire had taken his parents and Aslin was set on making sure Reve ended up just like his parents.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:12 am

Caitire giggled. She didn't understand the color blue of her eyes either, but if it was what she thought, she certainly wasn't telling Aslin.

“I miss them so much. I do not think that I will ever stop. I am going to put a end to Reve even if it is the last thing I do.”

Caitire sat up too, looking at Aslin with sorrowful navy and purple eyes. She looked away, and sighed. Throwing her hair behind her like a silken wave, she looked back up.

"You and Bridgette have life, Aslin. Life, and your parents want you to focus on that, not death, not more blood and this endless war. It's not what I want for you either. I fear for you, and for Bridgette," she whispered.

ooc:// Ugh. My brain is dead. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:47 am

“I am more then willing to join my parents in death if it means revenging their murders in the process.” Both he and Bridgette wanted Reve dead and one day, one of them would see to it that the filthy bloodsucker lost his head and was burned to a crisp.

“I do not see why it matters to you, Caitire. I know you care for me, but losing Bridgette or me would not be awful would it?” He looked at her with his striking Blue eyes then turned his back to her.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:54 am

Caitire's eyes glazed over for a moment, pure white. He wasn't sure what that meant, but a color replaced it quickly. Red. This color he knew, and by the sparkling crimson shine, he knew he was in for it. Caitire threw back the covers, and stormed to the doorway. She turned around, her silver hair ruffled and eyes blazed.

"You don't care? You don't care if you die? You don't care what it would do to Bridgette to lose you? What it would do to....to me?" she shrieked. Without another word, she stormed out of the room. Aslin heard the back door slam.

Yeah, this was bad...
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 1:04 am

Aslin was in trouble now. The red of her eyes meant anger and from past experiences he knew that Caitire was no fun to be around while she was mad.

“I have already lost Bridgette. Even though she is alive, she is gone. She is busy dealing with her new pack, her new family. I am just your alpha. So what if you lose me. It does not matter,” he yelled as he followed her out of the house.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 1:14 am

Caitire turned back around, and without warning, her hand flew. The back of her hand struck Aslin so hard, he was thrown up against the back of his house. His back to the wall, Caitire approached, and her face was inches from his, red fury in her eyes.

"You selfish, arrogant idiot!" she yelled, "Bridgette loves you still, and your love for her remains unchanged. You have not lost her, not unless you choose to! And it would kill her to lose you. She would be broken beyond repair!" Her voice had suddenly lowered, and her eyes lost the red sheen. The color was replaced with a deep blue and that mysterious light blue color, like the limitless sky. His cheek still red from Caitire's blow, she leaned in and grasped his head with her hands. She forced his lips into her's, and kissed him with a passion he had never known, nor thought possible. She did not loosen her grasp until they had both lost their breath. When she pulled away, her chest heaved and her cheeks were flushed. She looked up at Aslin. A single tear fell from her beautiful, sparkling sky blue eyes.

Finally he understood...love...
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 1:28 am

Aslin was tempted to put his hands around Caitire and strangle her to death as she smacked him. It became even harder to refuse the urge as she stepped closer to him. He kept himself from hurting her, though. ~You can not hurt her As,~ He told himself over and over again until she kissed him.

His arms wrapped around the werewolf and he kissed her back, putting just as much into it as she had. She felt the same way for him as he did for her. A smile came to his face as she pulled away. He had lost his breath, but he did not notice that until he looked at her and he took in a few deep breaths to get himself back to normal again.

“I am sorry for saying what I did. Will you came back inside, please?” He was not ready for her to leave, especially not after that kiss. He would not let her go. “I know that Bridge loves me.”

For a moment he thought about kissing Caitire again, but he decided to give her a minute to come to her senses and calm down.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 1:35 am

He was apologizing...to her? She had just attacked the Alpha of her own pack! And she of all wolves, the Omega! The lowest ranking member! She looked down in shame, her eyes clouded with a deep purple.

"No...no, I am sorry, for everything. I...I had no right to...I have no right...I," she stammered. She seemed to be breathing heavier as her mind processed what she had just done. As if striking him hadn't been enough, she had actually had the nerve to kiss him! What a stupid she-wolf she was! An Omega asking favor from the Alpha? No, this was against everything the code set down. Of course, it was not directly against it, but...an Alpha was supposed to pair with an equally strong female, Beta, perhaps even Delta, but not an Omega. She took a few steps backward, her head down in submission.

"I think...I think I should go. I can stay with Cathal..." she whispered. Dark blue overcame the purple. She loved him, and he knew it after all these years. But she knew...she knew she could not have him. No matter how strongly she felt for him.
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:08 am

“No, you are staying with me tonight,” Aslin said, a firmness in his voice. “You are also not going to worry about the code or what others think. I have every right to have a say in who I want to be with and nothing and no one is going to stop me for loving you.”

He took one of her arms and pulled her into the house, “You have to stay with me. I do not want you to go, Caitire. Just this one night will make me happy for now.” He sighed then looked at the ground. He felt silly for letting himself feel for her, but fate was not something that could easily be changed.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:16 am

Caitire gazed at him curiously, light blue flecked with purple eyes, but she let herself be lead back into the house.

"You...are you....are you claiming me?" she whispered. That was what it sounded like, but was he really...if he claimed her, she would automatically be Alpha female. She cared nothing for the position. She did not want power over others. But if he claimed her...it was permanent. Nothing any wolf ever said, would ever break their bond. Choosing her would make them partners...for life, and beyond. She knew from speaking to Aslin' s parents that their souls would never be parted, not even by death.

She looked away, her cheeks burning bright. Did he really feel that strongly for her? Would he really claim the Omega of his pack as his own partner?
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:33 am

He stayed silent for awhile, thinking about it. He was not sure if he wanted to or not. He loved her and had for what seemed like ages, but he was not sure if he was ready to be bonded to her. “Yes, I guess that I am.”

He was happy with her and he cared for her, so why not? It was not like he was going to find someone that would be better for him, “Can we go to sleep now? I am tired, Caitire.”
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:44 am

“Yes, I guess that I am.”

Caitire's eyes darkened so deeply to blue that it was like the ocean under a night without a moon. She did not even hear the rest of what he said. Tears began forming in her eyes.

"You guess? You guess?" she repeated his own words as thought they were the lowest curse on earth. She took steps backward, shaking her head in disbelief and disgust. How could he 'guess' at such a sacred thing as a life-partner?

"No, Aslin. You either claim me, or do not. Not even I, an Omega, will be taken half-heartedly," she said, her voice high and shrill. Tears spilled over onto her anger flushed cheeks. She tore off his shirt, and threw it in his face. Shifting, the white wolf bounded away into the night. She was sprinting for all she was worth, and her scent soon faded from Aslin's nose. A final call, a long howl echoed through the night sky. It was pain, in its purest and most simplest form. An unbearable pain.

She had spoken her passionate love for him, and he had settled for it. Settled for it. Not embraced it. Not returned it. It had been just enough. It had not been what his love was to her, the very breath of her own soul.

The white wolf did not turn towards her brother's house. She would again sleep under the stars, singing her sorrows to her Mother, alone. Always alone. Perhaps, that was her fate, the fate of so many other Omegas.
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:59 am

Aslin sighed as Caitire left, but he did not dare to stop her. He had not meant his words in a bad way, but she had taken them as one and now their moment was over, their chance to be together gone, and he doubted that he could correct it.

He put the shirt down then laid down on the couch. He could not sleep in his bed. It smelled like her even though she had only laid in it for a short time. He was going to talk to her tomorrow and explain that he wanted to be with her, and hope that she would accept him.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:32 pm

It had been days since Aslin had heard, or even caught the scent of Caitire. It was as if she had never really returned to him, just a phantom to pull at his heartstrings, and then vanish with all of love's cruelty. But today that changed. It was almost dawn when he heard her howl. She was close, walking distance from his back door. Her howl had seemed urgent, but it held the submissiveness that was appropriate for an Omega calling an Alpha. The submissiveness that he hated so much from her.

The white wolf did not shift. She could no longer trust her emotions around him. Even now, she was trembling, and it was not from the bitter cold of the morning. Her eyes were swirling with deep, dark blue and light lavender. He would know she was still upset, and that she was worried about something. Sometimes she hated the eyes her Mother had given her. Her tail flicked behind her in impatience as she waited for Aslin, her Alpha, and the love of her life, to come out and meet her.
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 6:51 pm

“Caitire,~ Aslin whispered to himself at the sound of her howls, his heart skipping a beat. She was still here. There was a chance that he could fix things with her. There was a chance that she could still be his. He would apologize, then asked her to attend the upcoming ball with him. He would...his train of thoughts quickly changed as he realized that her call held urgency in it. He needed to get to her and see what was the matter, not fantasize about being with her, not recall their amazing kiss.

He switched forms and started off to find her, running quickly. He was egger to see her and worried that something was wrong. When he saw her trembling and the color of her eyes the werewolf came to quick stop and slowly approached her. She was upset and worried.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 7:22 pm

The white she-wolf backed up slowly, as if she were afraid of him, and she kept her eyes down, in lawful submission.

"I expect you would have already hammered me with questions if you knew,' she whispered cryptically. Her eyes grew to a deeper blue, and she sighed.

"The first thing you should know is that Bridgette is all right. She's made a full recovery," she said quickly. Seeing Aslin's eyes widen, she quickly continued.

"Cathal claimed Bridgette, and sited the ancient rite. Max refused to accept, as did Bridgette. The two scuffled, and Bridgette was hurt. All three wolves have recovered, but...the fight is...unsettled. I'm afraid that your Beta....my...my brother will not overlook his right. He plans to fight Max to the death for Bridgette," she reported all in a rush. It did not surprise her that Aslin had not heard of what had happened. His wolves informed him of things quickly, but she had come directly from the scene. It had been she who saved Bridgette's life, but of course, Caitire did not mention this. Her eyes became gray.

"But there is hope that neither pack will lose a member. I have informed Max that the ancient rite does not demand the life of the loser. It is a simple honor that the winner would give the loser, but I would rather have my brother living in the shame of his own temper, than dead in his folly," she said in a dark voice. She knew how hard Cathal would take defeat, but Caitire hated the loss of life above all else. The white she-wolf said nothing more, just continued staring down at her paws. She was obviously more uncomfortable around Aslin than ever before.
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:37 pm

“A full recovery from what,” Aslin asked, his eyes growing wide, and worry lining his voice. Bridgette had been hurt. He wanted to ask a million questions, but would until she was done speaking entirely to ask them.

“I told Cathal to leave my sister alone.” Bridgette did not want him, and never would? Why could his beta not get that through his thick skull? Even if he did kill Max, Bridgette would still not accept him. Now because of his stubbornness, or perhaps failure to realize that, his sister had been hurt. “Let's pray that Max wins and allows your brother to live.”

He neared Caitire and nuzzled her, wanting things to just be better for them already. “I am sorry. I want to be with you. I love you, Caitire.” He hoped that she would put what had happen aside and let him have another try. “I received a invite to a ball. Would you like to be my date?”
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 1:33 am

Caitire had purposefully not told Aslin the specifics of his sister's injuries, and she didn't plan to. Aslin knew when she set her mind on something, she was impossible to sway, even if she was Omega, and he Alpha. She shook her head as he spoke of her brother.

"Oh I know. He does not see because he does not wish to see...it must run in the family," she whispered. The last phrase was so uncharacteristic of Caitire that Aslin almost started from surprise. She never let things slip out of her mind like that. She was always silent, always a mystery. Was she opening up to him?

“I am sorry. I want to be with you. I love you, Caitire.”

Apparently, the answer to the question that had formed in his mind was a resounding 'no.' The white she-wolf backed away from him as if he had bitten her, instead of nuzzled her affectionately. She stared at him for a long while, and as usual, she said nothing. So, he read her eyes as they changed.

Deep blue. That was bad. It meant she was very sad.

Purple. That was also bad. It meant she was confused or worried. He guessed it was confused this time.

Red. That was really, really bad. It meant she was angry.

Finally, gray. That wasn't necessarily bad. It just meant she was completely lost in thought.

"I will go with you to the ball," she said softly. At least that was positive. Granted, it meant that his apology was not accepted. It meant that Aslin would have to prove his love for her. However, it also meant that she was giving him a second chance. Or maybe this counted as third? Suddenly, her eyes changed to a deep brown. He had not seen that color in her eyes since they were pups. The last time he had seen it was when she had accidently pushed her younger brother done a hill, and he had gotten hurt.

Brown meant shame.

"I...I don't have anything to wear though. I mean, I don't even have anything to wear to go shopping, much less a dress to wear to a formal ball," she whimpered, her brown eyes shimmering.
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:50 pm

Aslin was starting to lose his hope of being with her. It was going to take a lot to get her to forgive him, and he doubted that he would be able to do enough. The massive black wolf turned around to go back to his house before she said that she needed something to wear.

“I will buy you a dress and a pair of shoes. Come back to my place with me. You will need something to wear and so will I.” He had to have something that was suitable for her to go out in public in somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:58 pm

The white wolf paused for just a second, but nodded. He was right, and she couldn't deny it. She did not shift until she had entered Bridgette's room and the door was closed behind her. She opened the closet and sighed.

"Great,".

Aslin heard her grumble about his sister's sense of style even through the door. Caitire was beautiful, and had a shapely body, but she hated showing it off. She and Bridgette could not have been more unlike each other. Finally, she emerged. She'd done the best she could, but he knew every wolf who saw her would suddenly find their jaw open. She was dressed in a tight jean miniskirt, and a white lacy corset top. She'd donned some white flip-flops, but couldn't hide her long, toned legs, and the corset definitely showed off her chest. She crossed the hall to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, sighing unhappily. Her eyes were a bright purple.

"Oh!" she groaned, "I don't even look like a mortal! Look at me! White, silver hair, and my stupid eyes!". She groaned again, and collapsed against the wall, closing her eyes.

"If I focus really, really hard, I might be able to keep my eyes a dark hazel, but my hair? Ugh, I'll be getting stared at the entire time we're out," she complained. Aslin knew how much Caitire hated to be the center of attention. It was why she fell so perfectly into place as the Omega of the pack. She preferred to be unnoticed, unseen. Just a shadowy figure in the background. That was impossible in her human form. She looked nothing short of a runway model.
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 1:24 am

Aslin manged to keep himself from reacting to the way Catire was dressed. She looked amazing. He could just stare at her all day. Following her into the bathroom he took of his jacket and handed it to her. “I do not want people staring. You...,” he stopped himself in enough time to keep from saying 'You are mine'. She was not, and with the way thing were going never would be. “Do not worry about getting stared at. It is a good thing.”
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:08 am

Caitire's eyes flared a bright blue for a brief moment, and then her cheeks flushed pink. It was attractive, and the beautiful blue eyes that represented love made his heart skip a beat. She closed her eyes, and controlled her breathing. She opened them again, and they were hazel. She threw him a scolding look.

"You cannot do that. I have to control my emotions," she said, taking his jacket. She threw it over her shoulders but it did little to hide her inhuman beauty. She sighed, flinging her silver white hair behind her in shiny silken waves. She walked into Bridgette's room and returned wearing a cute white beret. She looked again in the mirror and shrugged hopelessly.

"Maybe I can pass for a really light haired blond?" she asked. She moaned, and pointed her finger at him.

"You know what; don't answer that," she groaned. She knew full well she would still be stared at.

"Well, I'm ready to go, but...I'll have to follow you. I have no idea where I'm going. I haven't been in town in, well, you know, years," she said.

ooc:// Feel free to describe the looks Caitire gets as they walk to the dress shop. Wink Caitire will practically hang on Aslin's arm and press herself next to him because she hates the attention. Have fun with that too, dear. Wink
Back to top Go down
Arm
Admin
Arm

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 3:17 am

Aslin wanted to comment on how lovely she looked with the pink in her cheeks, but he kept himself quiet and just listened to get complain about her looks. He thought that she was absolutely beautiful, and did not understand why she disliked herself.

“Yeah, you would likely get us lost if you led the way.” Seattle could be hard to navigate through, especially when you had no clue where you were going. He smiled and then led her out of his house and into town.

Not a single person that they walked past did not look at Caitire. They all looked at her. The females looked at her as if she was some sort of freak, and they whispered to the friends that they walked with. The males reaction were of lust. Her body was amazing and they took notice of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Reunion   A Little Reunion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little Reunion
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruentus Luna :: Group Role-play-
Jump to: